Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin·Now on Cryptsy!!Bet with your RotoS ·Android trader APP·  (Read 247301 times)
Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:31:45 AM

You should update the website - http://www.roto2.me/mining-pools/     roto.dedicatedpool.com are taking 2% FEE not 1%..

+11111111

seems solved

Nice to hear that! Looks like price is rising again!
Nope

Last week was around 0.001 now it's at 0.003 and rising, so yes
Nope, I was buying it for about two weeks now.. at 0.0025-0.004..  so no, the price is only going down..

Then you bought expensive cuz price was 0.0013
in such volume of trading that prices means nothing.
real price now is about IPO level - you will see that when volume will grow. and potential price is even bigger - about 0,1 BTC.
you will see it when roto will be added to big exchanges and when block reward will be halfed - about 1 month till that

I know, sorry for my english what I was trying to say, It's that last week I was able to buy at 0.0013. That's a really ridiculous price. When the world cup starts this coin is going to sky rock!

how can you say that roto will sky the rock for the world cup Huh
i dont think so ....we have no more update from the team...we are still waiting fot the windows wallet but it fact what gonna changed....
i am roto holder , i will not selling them at the moment but what's chance for roto ?
I still don't know what can happen for push the roto to the moon...

like everyone says , we need bigger exchange : we have it guys on bittrex have you seen the AC et WC volume Huh for now the both combined is about 360 BTC ... and they are few days old...i know it's gonna be less and less but guys we have a big exchange but we just don't have the volume and a real promotion of this coin.

just time tell us we did a good investement for long run ... ( this what i thought )

personnaly i have quit mining this coin for the moment . because its more profitable to mine other and buy roto cheaper if we i want to ...

i hope the team will have a big annonce soon for all of us Smiley

Good luck to the team !

For what I spoke with the dev, they don't want to promote anything until they have the wallet ready. Once they tell me that we are good to go, I'll start the promotion in Forocoches, and it will be insane. They are trying to implement a betting system inside the wallet using the chat and the Irc bot.

Just chat in a windows version would be good enough, Mintpal would not hurt this coin , volume is so low this coin is just dropping, promises can be made but as some point they have to be kept and i fear it is too late, you can only promise so many times before people simply do not believe you.. this is showing in mining stats

yeah yeah foroches crew i know.. great time for roto .. buy roto .. difficulty low ....ad nauseum.

i just bought 20 more!!!! yeah although no where on the exchange does is show these people buying the coins .. only people dumping on buy orders..

freskhu

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

i was without saying anything for many time... i mined this coin with my 50 mhs farm! It started nice and the first week was nice... The devs failled, the market wanted this coin and they just fall apart... right now they keep mining, everyone droped, in 1 day i mine more than in 2 weeks in the beggining. Everyone is holding the coins, when you want this to pump you will have huge farms looking for profit... thats why this is a bad investment! a lot of people is waitting for dumping this...
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

i am bagholding from the ipo.
f u dev.
you took 50 btc from us for coins that are worth 3.5 btc.

our money went poof.

well it did not go poof, it went in your pocket.
there is nothing you can say that can change that fact.

you are the one that made 50 btc, we are the ones that lost over 90% of our investment in this crap

If you and others had done your due diligence before hand, the maths didn't make sense.... even UNO struggled to make it to the price of the Roto IPO.... there were even people in this thread warning about it.

Get the calculator out before investing and look a bit further by comparing against other coins of similar cap.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:51:01 PM

f u dev.

our money went poof.

you are the one that made 50 btc, we are the ones that lost over 90% of our investment in this crap

Hey man did he put a gun in your head? If you bought it it's because you wanted it.
It's funny how people invest money and want to make x100 in a month.
Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:10:57 PM

i was without saying anything for many time... i mined this coin with my 50 mhs farm! It started nice and the first week was nice... The devs failled, the market wanted this coin and they just fall apart... right now they keep mining, everyone droped, in 1 day i mine more than in 2 weeks in the beggining. Everyone is holding the coins, when you want this to pump you will have huge farms looking for profit... thats why this is a bad investment! a lot of people is waitting for dumping this...

The thing here it's that from beginning we said  this coin was not a pump&dump coin, that our priority was not to get on exchangers.
The coin was released about a month ago. In November a coin 1 month old and without exchanger was OK. Now it looks like it doesn't matter, the only important thing it's profit and fast, if not scam, fail coin etc...
Couple pages ago we explained that we had a huge delay with our windows wallet, the rest of the stuff was okay.
Instasellers are selling low, if you want to buy 300 rt2 you'll be already on the 28.8rt2=1 btc price.
You say that big farms are holding the coins, that's not actually true around 70-90mhs of the net hash comes from the miners of forocoches.
If all that people that you tell me want to dump their coins, well it's their problem, you can see other coins with nice projects being really undervaluted due to dumpers.

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:15:07 PM

f u dev.

our money went poof.

Hey man did he put a gun in your head? If you bought it it's because you wanted it.

+ 1  

but dev team, tell to the community what's the real and exiting news for the futur ?
i think we need to find something to promote roto otherwise if nothing very special happen he will fly to hell

and i will  sell my 400 roto if i dont want to lost everythings

escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

Wait, the halving is near, the next BTC to the moon its near, the gross profit its near.

adjed

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:23:25 PM

f u dev.

our money went poof.

+ 1  

but dev team, tell to the community what's the real and exiting news for the futur ?
i think we need to find something to promote roto otherwise if nothing very special happen he will fly to hell

and i will  sell my 400 roto if i dont want to lost everythings

Dev invited me ( I'm one of the members of Plataforma Miner-Coins on www.forocoches.com) to try the linux wallet with a betting system inside the wallet. It's beta and they want to have everything working 100% before releasing it. It's pretty cool and works fine, but it wasn't finished.

So we'll  be good, but I guess it will take some time!
Lucky you I only have 290rt2!
MoNxO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:32:22 PM

f u dev.

our money went poof.

Dude, what are you talking about? First of all, it is your fault, not dev's fault, and in second place, just wait, devs are working hard on implementing new things and I believe we will enter a better exchange soon.

Let's Color the MOON: YMnKCParE88kWBDqWieWhbra1w56F9SyaZ
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:54:10 PM

not a short time coin, as i know from start, this coin will be big, but not in short term.

No one get right in 1 month! WTF! Stop crying, please.
weedyv

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:55:30 PM

f u dev.

our money went poof.

+ 1  

and i will  sell my 400 roto if i dont want to lost everythings

Dev invited me ( I'm one of the members of Plataforma Miner-Coins on www.forocoches.com) to try the linux wallet with a betting system inside the wallet. It's beta and they want to have everything working 100% before releasing it. It's pretty cool and works fine, but it wasn't finished.

So we'll  be good, but I guess it will take some time!
Lucky you I only have 290rt2!

Can you tell us more about forocoches? This forum is enough popular for increase the price of roto? I don't live in Spain and never hear about it so I'm curious to know
freskhu

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:08:04 PM

The thing here it's that from beginning we said  this coin was not a pump&dump coin, that our priority was not to get on exchangers.
The coin was released about a month ago. In November a coin 1 month old and without exchanger was OK. Now it looks like it doesn't matter, the only important thing it's profit and fast, if not scam, fail coin etc...
Couple pages ago we explained that we had a huge delay with our windows wallet, the rest of the stuff was okay.
Instasellers are selling low, if you want to buy 300 rt2 you'll be already on the 28.8rt2=1 btc price.
You say that big farms are holding the coins, that's not actually true around 70-90mhs of the net hash comes from the miners of forocoches.
If all that people that you tell me want to dump their coins, well it's their problem, you can see other coins with nice projects being really undervaluted due to dumpers.

Cheers

U didnt understand me right... rt2 didnt need exchanges, if it was worked well the smaller exchanges should attract the biggers as the other coins do!
About the dumping, i am not saying this people is mining now! We mined in the first 2 weeks, tons of coins; we have faith in this coin but the devs didnt worked hard! as soon as the volume rises everyone will start selling, it will be hard to get a pump. Not the actuall miners but the others in the past... The interest on this coin is way too low and with the new pos coins the thing is complicated!
I have 1000 rt2 i wanted this to go ok, but i am almost sure it wont! but in this world we never have 100% of nothing :p
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 07:08:36 PM

Spread the hash:

0.0001 withdrawal fees and currently 0% mining fee.
Stratum + VDiff with EU/US Stratums
DDoS Protected
Idle Worker Notifs
2-factor Auth
and much more

https://rt2.suprnova.cc

BIG Bonuses/Block Finder Rewards will start soon ! Hop in !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
lulutis2000

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

Forocoches is in the top10 biggest forums in the world.
freskhu

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

and? that could be used in the past...
i think you all are here for sometime to know the points traders have in mind...
A very low diff for many time = coin bad distribution
ipo or premine = bad
diff = 200 for many time = good distribution of the coin

Right now you have the coins in a very short group of people, the devs and miners from the community. They can hold like 70% of the coin... they can just do whatever they want with the market and its bad for investors...

I think this strategy was good if no ipo, in this way you were mining to get the money you need for dev and you needed to do everything to value this coin to get some money... Since the devs already have the 50 btc, probably with trading they are at 150 btc (its easy to trade with risk without our own money), its not their problem what is happening with the coin... Its cool, its nice to have a coin in a community, but i think it's all...
Something you could do is create a multi pool mining other alts and trade for roto, in this way you are making the market! You should transform the coin in pos, and other things i have in mind...

Let me tell you what is in big farmers mind about roto
in 2 weeks we mined the same as we can mine in 1 day now; a lot of loss! its just a simple coin like others without any marketing even with a big community behind... as soon as the market pumps a litle you will see thousands of roto selling keeping the price low... to pump it you will need a huge buy wall, hundreds of btc...

To finish, you as a trader will invest in a coin that 70% is with the dev team and 20% with big farmers that want to sell? you (devs) just dont care, admit it comon. I am not trolling, i am just saying my 2 cents. I really think you are very cleaver, this was a nice bussiness for you Smiley

Dont blame me, i am just saying what i think, i am not pissed with this, really, crypto world is like this, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose Smiley
adjed

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:09:02 PM

i think you all are here for sometime to know the points traders have in mind...
ipo or premine = bad

Right now you have the coins in a very short group of people, the devs and miners from the community. They can hold like 70% of the coin... they can just do whatever they want with the market and its bad for investors...

I think this strategy was good if no ipo, in this way you were mining to get the money you need for dev and you needed to do everything to value this coin to get some money... Since the devs already have the 50 btc, probably with trading they are at 150 btc (its easy to trade with risk without our own money), its not their problem what is happening with the coin... Its cool, its nice to have a coin in a community, but i think it's all...
Something you could do is create a multi pool mining other alts and trade for roto, in this way you are making the market! You should transform the coin in pos, and other things i have in mind...

in 2 weeks we mined the same as we can mine in 1 day now; a lot of loss! its just a simple coin like others without any marketing even with a big community behind... as soon as the market pumps a litle you will see thousands of roto selling keeping the price low... to pump it you will need a huge buy wall, hundreds of btc...

To finish, you as a trader will invest in a coin that 70% is with the dev team and 20% with big farmers that want to sell? you (devs) just dont care, admit it comon. I am not trolling, i am just saying my 2 cents. I really think you are very cleaver, this was a nice bussiness for you Smiley

Dont blame me, i am just saying what i think, i am not pissed with this, really, crypto world is like this, sometimes we win, sometimes we loose Smiley

I can't speak in name of the DEV but I can speak in name of plataforma minera of forocoches. An everyone is happy with the coin, we know this is a long term coin. If instasellers are out this will be good for us. Many people don't know anything about alt coins in Forocoches, and their first contact it's with Rotocoin or pesetacoin. So we are really confident with the dev.
Many ask where is the community, well I can talk in name of this 41.

And obviously in the platform there's a whole bunch of people that ain't in the Whatsapp group.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:11:44 AM

If only the people who sold their coins would put some support buy walls with the btc they made from selling the price would not drop that much and they could get much more profit for mining.. 

but then again, I don't think dumpers are that smart..  Undecided
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

ipo or premine = bad

+1  Devs are rubbing hands together with this little venture. the rest of us will be left in the dust...  'we won't deceive you!'  LMAO ,

To busy counting BTC made and no development is my opinion.

so much potential wasted , so much momentum not seized upon and pushed further ..

stupid crappy coins have 150 btc volumes on exchanges.. roto is at 0.25 btc ..

But its all coming?...... yeah right.... keep dumping your rotos Devs and have fun with the profits its time for my electricity , time , effort and faith to move elsewhere.
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:57:31 PM

i bought ipo and im still mining this coin, active coin, active devs, active community... dont cry when it rise and go to the moon.

freskhu

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:35:25 PM

i bought ipo and im still mining this coin, active coin, active devs, active community... dont cry when it rise and go to the moon.

u dont even know how to read!
who is crying? to is trolling? who is selling? i just gave my opinion! i can probably have more coins than you can imagine m8! sell them? no way, i rather offer them as a present than selling them!
roto had a nice beggining, and had a nice coin distrubution but right now it hasnt! majority of the coins are in a small group of accounts; bad for market, its the basis m8.
Regarding the devs, i just said they dont need to work very hard! they have the ipo already, they can just chill and mine... if this coin pumps, the turnover will be huge, and in my opinion that is not the path.
It's just my opinion, u can like or not but u cant bitch it! i am not bitching around, just trying to make my point.

peace
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: