Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can shit coin be the best coin if the project and product is real ?  (Read 807 times)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:40:32 AM

as we know now, many new coins listed on exchange and the price immediately down very much, so many investors are disappointed and regret having invested in coin because coin have become shit coin even though the project and product of coin are still running, but will one day the price of coin can increase very high and even exceed the ICO price if the project and product is real and useful in the future or still does not affect for the price of coin and coin still become shit coin ?
If its a good project then its not a shitcoin and we know that shitcoin has no future at all because they are offering shit projects. If the coin is working well in the market, its good to invest on that but don’t expect for a new coin to exceed other altcoins on top, they just need to do better to stay in the market.

Before everyone knew it was a good project, I'm sure many of us think it's a shitcoin. For example, Nano, before it is pumped continuously, everyone sells it at a cheap value like a buyer of 2 pizzas with 10000 BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

"can shit coin be the best coin if the project and product is real" ? So tell me @op if a coin has a real product that can be use by many already and find the service necessary, do you regard this as a "shitcoin" and if i make ask, what makes a coin to be regarded as a shitcoin? because if this is base on real product, then 99% of coin/tokens we have in the market are all shitcoin, many don't have any real product as of now.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:13:43 AM

If the coin is crappy, it means that the project that it represents is also crappy and has no prospects. There are many promising projects whose coins have fallen in price greatly due to the general fall in the market and investors leaving cryptocurrencies. Now is a good time to invest and many new investments come in cryptocurrencies, so only promising coins will grow while all the crappy coins will die or will be very cheap, you should not worry about them.

BTC $1 mln
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:56:53 AM

Lesson learned for me is that, there are few out there which has real projects, but nothing happen, price is always falling down up to the very low level, i dont know if those projects can survive, but i know that they have working projects right now, maybe the whales are not yet wake up from those projects, thats why it is not yet pump.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:57:33 AM

as we know now, many new coins listed on exchange and the price immediately down very much, so many investors are disappointed and regret having invested in coin because coin have become shit coin even though the project and product of coin are still running, but will one day the price of coin can increase very high and even exceed the ICO price if the project and product is real and useful in the future or still does not affect for the price of coin and coin still become shit coin ?
Real potential projects will not need ICO. they will definitely be supported at large exchange like Binance and Huobi global. That is the general situation of the crypto market today.
You may be attracted by the beautiful words of founders and Devs about coin growth but be realistic and analytical.
I never invest in shitcoin even though it has products. A good product but the marketing is not good and the team Dev is not good enough, the price of the coin will not be able to increase.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

A real project can never produce a shit coin, we know those shits when we see them, certain projects have purpose and determination, though it may eventually become difficult for a particular team to keep managing a project if it they find out they are not making success in it, it will eventually turn shit irrespective of how sophisticated they started and the team was

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:26:46 PM

A shit coin lacks a good and experienced team who can offer a real product. A shit coin is filled with a team who have nothing but are after their own pocket.
If a gets listed and the price drops pretty well; it isn't a problem as it is expected and thus with the team being experienced and offering a real product will be able to gradually increase the price overtime. That is to say, within a good project is a good team who can deliver a real working products thereby adding value to their coin as time goes by.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:40:10 PM

Of course shit coin can be the best coin if the project and product is real because the investors want the real product in order their investment will not disappear, project with real product can acquire more buyers and project will be popular.
The fact is that many investors invest to make quick money and not everyone cares about a working product. so marketing is also very important for the shit coin to become a good coin
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

This is what I am always wishing for my coins. I mean shitcoins. There are many coins at my wallet, all of them came from the bounty I had been promoting last few years. However, most of them devalued, so definitely I hold them till now. And as of now, no one has to surge or plan to go up. Even the developers have product, if the community does not believe them all at all. Its useless. In short, shitcoins will have no possibility to rise up again, based upon my experience.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:59:17 PM

A shit coin can't be a best coin because it has nothing which will attract investors thus leading to its rise in value. Any coin with a working product means the team is active, therefore will stand the test of time and with continual improvement will grow to be one of the best coins.
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

I think that sounds impossible, because first, investors have left it and feel like a failure with their investment choices, both of them are many developers who don't think about continuing

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

maybe you need to restructure your topic because a coin cannot be referred to as shit coin if the project is real with working product, you can only refer to a coin as shit if it has no working product as far as i know.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:16:17 PM

I want to argue that shit coin is very able to become a more successful project. If the project development team works hard to market its products and has a real function, I think it will reach an easy path to success. So I think all have the same opportunity to succeed, provided the project is taken seriously and has no purpose of manipulation or scam. Investors will continue to see it and are interested in entering to invest more.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

You can't call them sh**tcoins and still expect them to have good  projects .
 Price is not why most coins are called that name from what I can tell but mainly due to being fake or Substandard or without real products
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

of course.. why not!!!  in the eyes of investors cryptocurrencies are purely business, but investors are not stupid, they will survive and fight along with their investments, and a shit coin is also very likely to be the best if the developer struggles to improve the concept and make their products attractive to the eyes of investors and buyers.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:03:49 PM

I still think that investing in shitcoins is very promising. Yes, in most cases, the coin can not get out of this pit. But if the project team develops its product then this coin is doomed to success.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

There is nothing good, better or best about any shit coins, thus they were not called shit coins for calling sakes.
Also, since shit coins lacks the good thing that is to say any coin whose product is real isn't a shit coin. The price might be low now or discouraging but with the real product, one day it will regain its value.
While on the case of a shit coin, once the price  starts going down forget it, the chances of going up might never come.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:46:53 PM

Of course it can! The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, and the fact that today is not worth one cent, tomorrow may cost a dollar, and vice versa. If the project is working and will bring benefits in the real world and constantly evolve, then I think the price for it will grow over time.
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:07:47 PM

So, try to imagine or even find out what this coin has to offer and make available to the world. How much weight does it carry? After these research and discovery scenaries, you'll probably get the feeling if this shitcoin will be altcoin.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:29:25 PM

I want to argue that shit coin is very able to become a more successful project. If the project development team works hard to market its products and has a real function, I think it will reach an easy path to success. So I think all have the same opportunity to succeed, provided the project is taken seriously and has no purpose of manipulation or scam. Investors will continue to see it and are interested in entering to invest more.

And if that coin is considered to be shitcoin at first but it turned out to be productive and usable in the market, so it is not a shitcoin anymore. The dev team might be in a serious mode in pushing the developments of their coin. A project with real product and real users is not considered a shitcoin on my perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: