Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 FREE SPOTS for BITMEX TRADING BOT ARMY - 🔥 JULY 2019 🔥  (Read 435 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:55:30 AM

If you believe that the best way to profit from trading is by a cold and tireless mind programmed to make profits by algorithmic trading with odds in favor 24/24...
Keep reading.
Otherwise good luck out there!  Grin

THE DEAL
You can enter for FREE our bot army and enjoy 1 full month of passive income. You and you only have access to your bitmex account and balance. The bot has access only to orders creation. Once the month ends, you can run away with profits or pay 20% of the profit made by the bot for another month.

THE BOT
The bot has been fully built from scratch by myself. It has 6 different algos running at once, 3 for breakouts and 3 for fast scalping. The algos talk to each other in order to make always the best decision. A trade is entered only when statistical data shows at least 80% winning rate. The bot is built with a strong money management system. Remember, a 100% winning rate is impossible, but a 80% with strong money management is more than enough to earn huge profits and exploit the compound effect. I can't guarantee a fixed amount of ROI since every month is different, but we never closed a month in loss.

HOW TO
1. Create a Bitmex account
2. Deposit the initial investment
3. Generate an API KEY, valid only for order placement and cancellation ( NO WITHDRAW)
4. Send me the API KEY and SECRET via telegram so i can setup the bot.
5. Rent a VPS for 10$. VPS is necessary to always keep the bot running.
4. Enjoy your month of passive income
5. Once the month ends, if you want 1 more month in the army, you need to pay 20% of previous month earnings in BTC. Otherwise just leave with all profits.

RULES:
1. Minimum initial investment is 1000$
2. Only 1 Deposit allowed. You may be tempted to deposit more after a few days, please wait the next month start. This is necessary to prevent wrong calculation of ROI.
3. You can withdraw anytime, but keep in mind that this will affect the ROI and the compound effect. Best thing is to withdraw at the end of every month.
4. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING THE BOT DOES. If you want to trade, trade on a separate account. Messing with bots decision can cause bugs.

WHY
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.
2. More passive income for myself.
So for as i see it, is a WIN/WIN situation.

APPLY:
To apply simply fill the following form and send it to me via PM, only 10 spots available this month, subscriptions will remain open until all spots are taken.

Code:
[b]BTT Nickname:[/b]
[b]BankRoll(BTC):[/b]
[b]Telegram Account:[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:34:02 AM

Can you show some visual aids on how it works and your previous earnings using the said bot.

You said that it was free but $1000 initial investment isn't. Sorry for being skeptical.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:37:06 AM

Can you show some visual aids on how it works and your previous earnings using the said bot.

How is this different from CPHP, CAT or any of the existing bots? Is the source code of your bot open source? Would you mind if someone audited the bot code? If its proprietary would you allow such an audit?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:35:19 AM

You said that it was free but $1000 initial investment isn't. Sorry for being skeptical.

Sure you can find some examples in the previous month thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148727

The service i'm offering is FREE to try, the 1000$ is your bankroll, sorry i can't give you both tech and bankroll.  Grin

I understand the skepticism, every month i have to fight it.  Grin

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:43:57 AM

How is this different from CPHP, CAT or any of the existing bots? Is the source code of your bot open source? Would you mind if someone audited the bot code? If its proprietary would you allow such an audit?

Is different because my bot is built from scratch for bitmex and bitmex only. Bitmex is a market by itself, is the riskier and most manipulated market on the world. My bot is able to catch the hints whales leave and is able to avoid most of traps.
This doesn't mean it always wins, is impossible, but it wins enough to exploit the compound effect on the long term.

I'm not here to convince anyone, the bot will do that, i'm offering a chance to invest and gain in a passive way without the stress that comes from leverage trading.

Also, the bot is absolutely NOT opensource and will never be. There's a reason why all opensource bots doesn't work, none would share a money printing machine.

If you join my bot's army, you will never access the bot nor the vps on which it runs. You can only access your bitmex account.

Also audit for what? once you have your bitmex account you create API keys only valid for order creation, bot can't do anything else than growing your bankroll.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:44:10 AM

This screams scam.

One should never trust a 3rd party their api key to give full control regarding trading away.

The fact that the person providing this 'service' is not reputable at all, makes it even more risky.

For anyone considering this:
OP can steal your funds by pumping a shitcoin selling his own stack to you. You will be left with a worthless coin worth a few dollars, while he will own all of your BTC.

Be cautious.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:46:47 AM

This screams scam.

One should never trust a 3rd party their api key to give full control regarding trading away.

The fact that the person providing this 'service' is not reputable at all, makes it even more risky.

For anyone considering this:
OP can steal your funds by pumping a shitcoin selling his own stack to you. You will be left with a worthless coin worth a few dollars, while he will own all of your BTC.

Be cautious.

Here we go again.
people give api key to portfolio management apps all the time  Grin

My bot only trades XBT market, if the user sees a shitcoin trade then something is very wrong.

Also why wouldn't i be reputable at all? do i have negative feedbacks?

Is that hard to understand that if my payment is only on profits i have no other interest but to grow the client's capital?

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

Mostly only api keys which allow to view the trading history.

There were indeed some apps which required an API key which allows trading.
And it has been exploited for exactly what i have described, leading to thousands of people losing their funds.

You wouldn't be the first scammer using this technique.

My bot only trades XBT market, if the user sees a shitcoin trade then something is very wrong.

Of course something is wrong then, because this would mean you scammed them and stole their money.

Because you are posting from a member account. They are being traded here on the forum for a few bucks all the time.

Is that hard to understand that if my payment is only on profits i have no interest but to grow the client capital?

Why don't you simply get rich silently with your super secret magic trading bot ?

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:54:25 AM

Mostly only api keys which allow to view the trading history.

There were indeed some apps which required an API key which allows trading.
And it has been exploited for exactly what i have described, leading to thousands of people losing their funds.

You wouldn't be the first scammer using this technique.

Of course something is wrong then, because this would mean you scammed them and stole their money.

Because you are posting from a member account. They are being traded here on the forum for a few bucks all the time.

yesh so let's trash all people that doesn't have a legendary account. the bitcointalk oligarchy at its finest!
And sorry i won't spend more of my time trying to get stupid merits while i can do something productive.

Also try to pump, i don't know XRP with 1btc, tell me how it goes. I spent months and months building a masterpieace so i can buy XRP and sell it to 10 people with 1k each. Super smart and totally worth it.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:55:52 AM

Why don't you simply get rich silently with your super secret magic trading bot ?

Did you bother at least reading the OP before yelling scam like a monkey?
I guess not.

Here's a copy paste:

1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:04:30 PM

Bot just entered a trade, who wants to bet that XBT will reach 11891/11971/12000 before the stop of 11519?
Trade result coming later today  Grin

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:06:46 PM

yesh so let's trash all people that doesn't have a legendary account. the bitcointalk oligarchy at its finest!

No trashing.

I am just saying that member accounts are used very often to scam people.
And this 'service' is extremely suspicious.

I just warned everyone reading this.

And sorry i won't spend more of my time trying to get stupid merits while i can do something productive.

It is not like you need to explicitely do something for it.. Just don't make shitposts and they come from alone.

Here's a copy paste:

Well.. yeah.. this doesn't make sense.

More bots doing the same -> less earnings from it.

If you can, prove me otherwise.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:19:07 PM

No trashing.

I am just saying that member accounts are used very often to scam people.
And this 'service' is extremely suspicious.

I just warned everyone reading this.

It is not like you need to explicitely do something for it.. Just don't make shitposts and they come from alone.

Here's a copy paste:

Well.. yeah.. this doesn't make sense.

More bots doing the same -> less earnings from it.

If you can, prove me otherwise.

Dude i've like 900 posts and the merits i got is because i spent 2 days working a guide that you can find in my signature, but anyway, i'm fine being a Member.
What i do hate is being treated like a scammer because i don't have a legendary account. My account is clean and legit. Is not the best but is mine and has no abuse or bad feedback.

About the part that doesn't make sense to you, it actually does. Bots provide support and resistance for each other, is a variation of swarm intelligence applied to markets.
Of course as for now we can't effect much the bitmex market since the army is trading on average 5mln contracts per day, but this is why i'm constantly growing the userbase.

Other than replying to every criticism and scam accusations with facts, the only way i have to prove it to you is that you test the bot for 1 month. Then you can pubblish your experience here on bitcointalk. Since you're a legendary member, maybe your opinion will be worth more than mine. if 1k is too much i can lower it to 500 for you.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:23:55 PM

About the part that doesn't make sense to you, it actually does. Bots provide support and resistance for each other, is a variation of swarm intelligence applied to markets.

Sure  Roll Eyes

Other than replying to every criticism and scam accusations with facts, the only way i have to prove it to you is that you test the bot for 1 month. Then you can pubblish your experience here on bitcointalk. Since you're a legendary member, maybe your opinion will be worth more than mine. if 1k is too much i can lower it to 500 for you.

Oh wow!
Counter offer: Can i send you all of my money and you make me rich please ?
Give BTC address, dear nigerian prince.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:31:36 PM

Sure  Roll Eyes

Oh wow!
Counter offer: Can i send you all of my money and you make me rich please ?
Give BTC address, dear nigerian prince.
Sure it is, i don't expect that you understand how algos works, you're just a monkey after all.

Well i've feeded the trolls enough. You can now go and throw your shit in another topic little monkey. come back later when i publish the results of last trade.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

Sure it is, i don't expect that you understand how algos works, you're just a monkey after all.

Well i've feeded the trolls enough. You can now go and throw your shit in another topic little monkey. come back later when i publish the results of last trade.

Calling someone a monkey is not the most professional way to conduct yourself. Forget getting a paying customer, you won't even get a vouch tester either.
It is very easy for you to use your bot to buy someone else's sell order or the other way around.

And you saying that not everyone would understand a ping-pong algo then you'd be gravely mistaken.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:55:50 PM

Calling someone a monkey is not the most professional way to conduct yourself. Forget getting a paying customer, you won't even get a vouch tester either.
It is very easy for you to use your bot to buy someone else's sell order or the other way around.

And you saying that not everyone would understand a ping-pong algo then you'd be gravely mistaken.

I don't care about professionalism while dealing with ignorant trolls. If i get called Scammer by a yelling animal throwing shit around, a monkey reference comes in my mind.

Yeah i have no doubt that you and your buddy that live off promoting ads on your signature would understand how complex algos work.  Roll Eyes

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

And for those interested,
this is how a bot manages risk and lets you earn 6% of your bankroll in a couple hours while you play with monkeys

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:53:19 PM

this is how a bot manages risk and lets you earn 6% of your bankroll in a couple hours while you play with monkeys

Call someone a monkey one more time and I will tag you.

Calling someone monkey is downright racist and immature and such people should be avoided at all costs and such toxicity is NOT required here in this forum.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:59:44 PM

Call someone a monkey one more time and I will tag you.

Calling someone monkey is downright racist and immature and such people should be avoided at all costs and such toxicity is NOT required here in this forum.

Racist? ahahah
How can i be racist on a nickname on the web? Don't throw everything in racism because i can be cocky but not racist.
If you come in my thread, accusing me of scamming, throwing shit on my work, i have all rights to defend myself, especially after i replied to every accusation in an educated way. If you respect me i respect you.

You can tag me or whatever, bitcointalk died a long time ago.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: