Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New stunning crypto gambling project  (Read 1117 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

With Bitcoin eyeing the ATH its like 2017 all over again with all the crypto scams that are popping up.

All over Twitter there are the donations scams... were you send 1 BTC and get back 10 BTC.
The cloud mining scams are starting again. With many elaborate schemes in contracts.
There are also scams related to trading signals. People promising you to be millionaires by following their signals.

This thread seems no different. I don't know how this guy will scam people but something is very fishy in this "project". When he says things like "I can make 40% in 24 hours" that usually indicates some kind of ponzi. I would be very vary of this.
Did you even read what he wrote in the original post before jumping into conclusion? He will be keeping the first few days of the lottery advertisement free and you will just have to post your wallet address. I am guessing his main revenue is through the advertisement. I won't be surprised if you will have to watch advertisements to get tickets.
Read what someone writes before screaming scam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:46:48 PM

U guys try to start or Even try to do something Better!

Anyone here if you think its so bad show me what you got any projects ideas if you got something better then you have rights to say anything about my project!!

But many of you here got nothing its always easy to see other do something bad....

Before you say anything go and take look you have not even checked the project and you allready giving out just the wrong toughts of your mind!!

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:01:22 PM

First winner will get :
7$  BTC/BCH/ETH.

Every time there are more participants the chances of winning will increase and the amount of winnings will increase for all participants!

Addition]  to your conclusions, the word stunning OP is saying is not appropriate to get the attention of the customers whenever he might launch  the crypto betting site. There couldn't any people around the world would be able to play if they are being stunned, it is like they are dead anyways. i think it wouldn't sell, your product.
docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:55:33 AM

It only take few posts to get you angry, everyone know that nothing is free, you might just keep it transparent.

A tip for you: make it exactly like freebitco.in the early day, which is kind of free crypto and lottery, but it might be accelated by inclusing a dice game instantly. But you have to risk your own capital, at least take loss first to gain trust and popularity.

You may chose a cheap coin other than btc  to go with, i.e: ltc. 1ltc  total prize (1st to 10th) every week, 1ltc for give away every hour thus 2ltc to be spent every week/104 ltc for one year, that would be the minimal investment for you. From the initial prize pool, any additional deposit to buy lottery/gambling is to  be spitted 40/60 where 40% belong to you and the other 60% go to prize pool to attract customers. Out of 40% of the deposit, less give away amount of 2ltc, less operation cost related (servers, domain, etc..), remaining is your realized profit.

That's the risk of being not successful, you have to take and have to expect will it never be recovered in case of project failure and have to shutdown it sometime in the future.

As  a conclusion, you need initial capital to feed the free things first before you can make your 40% profit. But since you are not taking any risk (give away without donation), then there is no stuning idea will work for you.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:41:26 AM

It only take few posts to get you angry, everyone know that nothing is free, you might just keep it transparent.

A tip for you: make it exactly like freebitco.in the early day, which is kind of free crypto and lottery, but it might be accelated by inclusing a dice game instantly. But you have to risk your own capital, at least take loss first to gain trust and popularity.

You may chose a cheap coin other than btc  to go with, i.e: ltc. 1ltc  total prize (1st to 10th) every week, 1ltc for give away every hour thus 2ltc to be spent every week/104 ltc for one year, that would be the minimal investment for you. From the initial prize pool, any additional deposit to buy lottery/gambling is to  be spitted 40/60 where 40% belong to you and the other 60% go to prize pool to attract customers. Out of 40% of the deposit, less give away amount of 2ltc, less operation cost related (servers, domain, etc..), remaining is your realized profit.

That's the risk of being not successful, you have to take and have to expect will it never be recovered in case of project failure and have to shutdown it sometime in the future.

As  a conclusion, you need initial capital to feed the free things first before you can make your 40% profit. But since you are not taking any risk (give away without donation), then there is no stuning idea will work for you.

Not angry!

This is working thats it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

You should have started or created a website for it so players would be able to check it. You can make it more creative so you could attract more players but hearing as if you're just planning something is actually giving us doubts about it. Still, good luck to you, Op.

Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:14:51 PM

You should have started or created a website for it so players would be able to check it. You can make it more creative so you could attract more players but hearing as if you're just planning something is actually giving us doubts about it. Still, good luck to you, Op.

Plz, Go and check out
Website link:

https://tomboss777x.wixsite.com/website

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:40:34 PM

"I do not look at the action, not a word." "There is a saying or right here, I see it is appropriate to write here so I start to sentence. Unfortunately, these things are not just promised, they need work and perseverance. On the other hand, you need to know the truth and start offering this service according to him. In this sector you have very serious and market-dominated competitors, and the competition is quite high. For this reason, you should make a good decision on what kind of service you will provide.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:04:38 PM

It is good actually and recently we have noticed one project called etherx I believe. They have done a marketing in this forum for their lottery project and make money out of it.
Soon I am looking to see your website and see the project around with your banner. So please work hard and show your potential to us soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:09:55 PM

Im going to launch very soon free crypto lottery website.

I will keep it adverisement free for some time.
There will be Only quality advertisement as im not interested to ruin this project with bad reputation.

The project is very simple!!

New project.
Free Cryptocurrency Lottery
just enter your BTC / ETH / BCH Wallet address and you can win a random amount of cryptocurrency!

It's a 100% free winning opportunity that's a promise that you never have to pay to participate.
It's the world's simplest cryptocurrency lottery you don't even have to enter your details just enter your wallet address and within 24h there is a new winner every day !!

Guys If you really that its a good idea then let me know then im going to launch that project very soon!!

Yeah, you needing just the wallet address sounds to me like you're up to something else than what you say will do. I try to understand how you're going to make money of this since the participation is free but I think I know now that until proven otherwise this is a ponzi.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

There are so many gamblers that would die to have a free crypto lottery site like the one you are proposing, provided you are not trying to spam because I am still wondering what your motives are that makes you want to roll out a free crypto site, are there any hidden cost to using this site that you are not sharing with us here, and hope the story will not change when we eventually decide to register and out in our addresses as requested by you.

Secondly, I would really like to first know what you stand to gain in rolling out a free system like this, if you can convince me and the rest of your gain in this, and I am convinced enough, I bet that I will really check it out and then make my registration.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:08:34 PM

There will be Only quality advertisement as im not interested to ruin this project with bad reputation.

New project.
just enter your BTC / ETH / BCH Wallet address and you can win a random amount of cryptocurrency!

It's a 100% free winning opportunity that's a promise that you never have to pay to participate.
It's the world's simplest cryptocurrency lottery you don't even have to enter your details just enter your wallet address and within 24h there is a new winner every day !!

Guys If you really that its a good idea then let me know then im going to launch that project very soon!!

Yeah, you needing just the wallet address sounds to me like you're up to something else than what you say will do. I try to understand how you're going to make money of this since the participation is free but I think I know now that until proven otherwise this is a ponzi.

If You are scared make just some new wallet and try this!! 
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:20:40 PM

New project.

Funds comes from donations!! 
If no donations then no winners!!

Ponzi,  excuse me.... Bitcoin is  ponzi too, but u dont complain about that? 

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:46:49 AM

New project.

Nice way to get money here, there is no bankroll for the game except from players deposit. And after there is some bankroll the payout that we can get is only 25%? Is this how the game works? How can you saying bitcoin is a ponzi? Of course there is no regulations that can control it but it does not mean bitcoin is a ponzi scheme
docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:10:52 AM

New project.

Nice way to get money here, there is no bankroll for the game except from players deposit. And after there is some bankroll the payout that we can get is only 25%? Is this how the game works? How can you saying bitcoin is a ponzi? Of course there is no regulations that can control it but it does not mean bitcoin is a ponzi scheme

The OP doesn't know himself what is a ponzi scheme, and might just be another noob thait fail into these trolls. The ponzi scheme is exactly what he is offering, in which it cost nothing to get money for him, and promising everyone to spent nothing to get money.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:17:35 AM

New project.

Do not even argue about what is the bitcoin either you pretendend to be dumb or you are dumb!!
Bitcoin is working with fiat... Fiat currency is like fuel for Bitcoin When bitcoin price goes up then we know the main reason is QE i doubt you even dont know about this and im sure you got no economical education.
Bitcoin price comes from the Thin air??
No its that how much someone is willing to pay for that.
No Fiat pumped into Bitcoin, no Bitcoin bull run its Simple as that!
25% is Fair  but its not one player but 2 players.

Your comment is utter bs.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:27:21 AM

New project.

The OP doesn't know himself what is a ponzi scheme, and might just be another noob thait fail into these trolls. The ponzi scheme is exactly what he is offering, in which it cost nothing to get money for him, and promising everyone to spent nothing to get money.

Your comment is other utter bs.
Nothing constructive your comment has no meaning.....  You just Throughing here some non Sense!!

Plz Tell your Mom that you are not adult yet and she should check you more often If you are going to use computer with internet access.

.... Dont expect to get respect if you have zero respect ;!!

And dont use word ponzi, go get some education first.

If you comment Here nothing meaningful then im asking You why you even comment??
You Want to show others just what is your mental level??? 
How the guys like you can even know the bitcoin??

I Will ignore your comments as i undestood You are just other kid with Keyboard.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1354

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:26:26 PM

Funding come from donations.
If You are honest You make donation
If You are not honest you can just send your wallet address there.
If u want to win more then make bigger donation.

Are you kidding? Calling people as honest because donation and calling the other as dishonest just because they do not make any donations? By this way, you are absolutelly saying that people should not do the free claim and you want to collect donations only.
It shows how stunning this project is, yes it is stunning because you think for your kwn profit from donations (if any) but I doubt people will donate you because there is no good reasons for it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:56:16 PM

Funding come from donations.
If You are honest You make donation
If You are not honest you can just send your wallet address there.
If u want to win more then make bigger donation.

Are you kidding? Calling people as honest because donation and calling the other as dishonest just because they do not make any donations? By this way, you are absolutelly saying that people should not do the free claim and you want to collect donations only.
It shows how stunning this project is, yes it is stunning because you think for your kwn profit from donations (if any) but I doubt people will donate you because there is no good reasons for it.

You might like it or not but That's what it is.
Jjewelle29

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:32:36 PM

I will wait this next update. Lottery is my favorite gambling games and your offer for the members is good because of free winning opportunity. Can't wait your  project launching. Goodluck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: