Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Shady Bounty Campaigns that are Locking Bounty Tokens for1Year Without Ann!  (Read 249 times)
Kunotcoin (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:29:45 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 01:26:09 AM by Kunotcoin

Pleased read and Analyzed it! To all Bounty Hunters check first the bounty that you want to promote if its Bounty Tokens is not locked for 1 Year or 6 months or even 1month. Since some stupid Bounty Managers are not transparent enough to announce and include it on the Bounty Thread. in the end we are just surprise by it. aside from the unacceptable terms and condition applied: like they can change the rules anytime including locking the bounty tokens in the end of the campaign this is injustice to all bounty hunters, abusive erresponsible act must stop. We want transparency it should be include the announcement that the bounty tokens are locked so we can decide to join or not.

Note: if any bounty hunters that agree with locking Bounty tokens and changing the rules in the end of the campaign. Please ignore this thread. dont be a traitor of your own kind.

Note: There are still some good and transparent Bounties that ongoing take time to choose the right one. If no one will start to discuss this abuse it will become a new Norms in any future Bounties. so be heard!
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:53:01 PM

Happens all the time. Wis there are just more campaigns paying BTC these days than joining bounty tokens. If you can join a campaign that is paying tokens that is listed already on exchanges that would be worth joining. TRON tokens are good though. Its just crazy that teams are not reveals in TRON and EOS projects but I see them paying good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:05:19 PM

I believe that projects do not have any rights to freeze bounty hunter tokens. everyone has the right to do anything with their tokens. those bounty hunters who sell their tokens for a penny are idiots

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:15:10 PM

But why idiots? Every day cryptocurrency becomes more popular and new users come to us. And newcomers want to immediately get a profit, so they sell coins for a penny. Thereby lowering the course below the average. And about freezing tokens, I have a negative attitude to this and I think this is not correct on the part of the company.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:16:00 PM

I think for bounty hunters who want to get paid quickly I suggest looking for a bounty that provides payments in altcoins or those already listed on the exchange and if the bounty is not yet listed on the exchange I suggest reviewing the project, usually every project that is locked in a bounty campaign also for the good of the project

Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:36:39 PM

That is normal nowadays, because teams are thinking that the price is effected only by bounty participants. Thats why they are locking their rewards for unknown period and unlocking them when the price hits the bottom.
Is that normal to you  locking your damn token for 1 year without telling you in advance are you really a bounty  hunter its not make any sense.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

I do not mind if they lock the tokens till listing on exchange and if it benefits the project but i do agree that the earned tokens are ours to keep or sell so it is upto us and forcefully locking them is very unethical practice.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:45:51 PM

I do not mind if they lock the tokens till listing on exchange and if it benefits the project but i do agree that the earned tokens are ours to keep or sell so it is upto us and forcefully locking them is very unethical practice.

agree that is unethical practice, if it is not announced prior to bounty, since it is change of rules
i do not think that bounty participants with 1-2% received could influence the price of a good token, if the price go down because of bounty hunter it is probably a shit coin
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:48:00 PM

1 year is too long for the bounty participants to wait.
I may approve the 3 months long period of being lock as i been on this situation because many investors believe that bounty hunters will cause the dump.
Though as i notice to many proijects with those lock tokens it is already know that hunters are not the reason.
It is those early investors who get x2 due to discounts and they are selling their tokens early and buy once too low.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:51:58 PM

Yes, it is supposed to be of a great benefit to the project and its token, locking bounty/airdrop token is a preventive measure most projects are taking to avoid huge dumping of the token on hitting an exchange, however, the problem is most of these tokens get dumped even without bounty and airdrop tokens being sold.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:54:00 PM

Even if we checked the bounty before we promote the project, but the changes in the bounty requirement it always happens  after the campaign. I participated  more than 5 bounties last year  until now, they never distribute the rewards to the bounty hunters. They have their own reason,  is to protect their tokens, all we have to do is to wait.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:00:27 PM

Happens all the time. Wis there are just more campaigns paying BTC these days than joining bounty tokens. If you can join a campaign that is paying tokens that is listed already on exchanges that would be worth joining. TRON tokens are good though. Its just crazy that teams are not reveals in TRON and EOS projects but I see them paying good.

But unfortunately two of the signature campaigns are going to you close the campaigns.I believe in coming days some good campaign managers will come up with the the signature campaigns by paying bitcoins.
Dhruva songs only campaigns who paid their participants at the right time as they confirmed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 07:06:22 PM

This is really common in some bounty campaigns and we can't do about it as it's the decision by the developer's. However, for us bounty hunters it's kinda disappointing as we could have made a profit in the price suddenly pump. I have tokens that are not in exchanges and they are EOS based tokens unlike erc20 tokens you can sell it in Forkdelta. And until now i haven't get paid in some of my bounty campaigns which is really bad.
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:07:17 PM

I like the idea of paying out bounty tokens a bit later or in batches. I participated in many and many bounty hunters sold immed after receiving their tokens often having serious impact in the price.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:22:18 PM

It appears you are only using this account to rant about the bounties you joined. I'm just curious why are you hiding behind an alt account.

This is not the first thing we've heard of project teams locking out bounty rewards. I have experienced the same and I have no idea when it will be unlocked. Unfair to hunters but fair to investors.

I like the idea of paying out bounty tokens a bit later or in batches. I participated in many and many bounty hunters sold immed after receiving their tokens often having serious impact in the price.
You must not have seen something like Foresting (PTON) yet. They delayed the distribution of our bounty rewards. By the time we received it, the price was too low already.
Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:20:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 12:52:40 AM by Kunotcoin

It appears you are only using this account to rant about the bounties you joined. I'm just curious why are you hiding behind an alt account.

This is not the first thing we've heard of project teams locking out bounty rewards. I have experienced the same and I have no idea when it will be unlocked. Unfair to hunters but fair to investors.

You must not have seen something like Foresting (PTON) yet. They delayed the distribution of our bounty rewards. By the time we received it, the price was too low already.
Demanding for transparency is not a rant did you get my point, all that i do is for the bounty hunters. sake and its not of your business did you read the note above. if you are not make any sense about this thread and if you are not a bounty hunter you are not welcome. in this thread Note: This is not and Alt account i created this account for a cause because my original account was ban long ago. thats why im stop doing bounties now .but because my nephew was experiece this kind of shitty approached i decided to come back in BTT to fight this kind of tricky and wicked bounty campaigns.
Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:30:55 AM

I think for bounty hunters who want to get paid quickly I suggest looking for a bounty that provides payments in altcoins or those already listed on the exchange and if the bounty is not yet listed on the exchange I suggest reviewing the project, usually every project that is locked in a bounty campaign also for the good of the project
Did you read the Thread instead transparency is missing out there I dont care if they locked the tokens as long as its not in a shity way. they must announce it in the thread for transparency so the hunters are aware that the payment are locked before they can join the campaign.
Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:41:20 AM

This is really common in some bounty campaigns and we can't do about it as it's the decision by the developer's. However, for us bounty hunters it's kinda disappointing as we could have made a profit in the price suddenly pump. I have tokens that are not in exchanges and they are EOS based tokens unlike erc20 tokens you can sell it in Forkdelta. And until now i haven't get paid in some of my bounty campaigns which is really bad.
No you are very wrong thats why you people are getting abuse because of this nonsense behavior and cowardy this 2019 already everything is possible you can do something about it. by just demanding transparency. Bounty Managers must include the announcement in the thread about locking tokens for bounty so bounty hunters is aware about thats simple. no more chitchat.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:42:52 AM

I think this is a good call because we the bounty hunters are just abusing the token we earned by dumping so hard without thinking which it can lead the project to go to the worst position think before to post this OP you are just a kid trying about small details
Kunotcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:57:08 AM

I think this is a good call because we the bounty hunters are just abusing the token we earned by dumping so hard without thinking which it can lead the project to go to the worst position think before to post this OP you are just a kid trying about small details
Another traitor of there own kind. a senior member with a negative marking. You must read the thread and understand it. or your a butthead moron. this thread is was demanding only transparency. use your head instead of your butt. who's a child now. Account seller.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: