Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TEXOCHAT - Next Generation Crypto Chat APP [Private sale is ON]  (Read 1191 times)
TexoChat (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:27:32 AM

You have in the description says that part of the funds will be allocated for the bounty of the company, where you can learn more to read the conditions??
Didn't get it, what do you mean?

Token Distribution:
50% Tokensale
17% Platform
13% Team & Advisor
09% Bounty
05% Partner
04% Reserve
02% Dividend

Where can I view the conditions of the Bounty of the company. I have not found a link to a separate branch on the forum. You talked about a lot of experience in the field of blockchain. Is possible somewhere to see the list of projects on which he worked your team. If of course this is possible) it is Interesting to know the fate of the projects.
You mean how we will use bounty tokens and how we will proceed all bounty campaigns? Well, we planned to host 3 bounty campaigns. 1st before token sales. 2nd in between tokensales and the 3rd one will be after tokensale to promote the app. Here you can see we already started 1st phase of bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166033

Our devs worked with credits.com which is a known project in the crypto world check here (https://creditsenterprise.com/en/Home/Partners) and search "Antier Solutions" Also worked with another successful ICO "Zuflo" There are many others but I can't share details on them.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:47:47 AM

Let us know if you have any question related to our project.

What's the 4% reserve for from the distribution?
This will be used for any unexpected works.

The project team proposes to develop a multifunctional crypto chat. In order for it to become popular among users, an extensive marketing program is needed. What partners have the project?
In general I see quite low chances for another chat to succeed. Texochat declares solution for these who banned from telegram or discord. But users don't just need to use telegram, they need to access particular groups, which will stay where it now. So it won't help

We have a huge budget for Marketing. You can see, 9% for bounty at the third phase of the bounty our APP will be ready (If everything goes according to plan). While this bounty campaign, we will ask users to download the app and keep for a decided time. If our IEO will be successful then users will not mind in downloading our APP.
35% for Marketing from raised funds, 35% is not a small amount. We don't have any official partners but we are in contact with them.

Our team prefers to work on a 1% chance too. As I previously said Telegram focuses on both normal and crypto users but we will focus on crypto users only.

TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:03:03 AM

That's a big challenge for texochat, to get users for their crypto messaging app.
With so many popular messaging apps, how can they convert those users to their platform?
They are offering other features that telegram might not be offering right now, but it is only a matter of time for them to provide those things.
This project might have good intentions for all crypto users but the bottleneck is to get active users for their chat app.
Such projects need to have a good plan and a huge project to get success. They might not add those features. Even they don't care if any new projects launch in the market. But they will care when we will start growing.

They might add those features related to groups and usages but what about wallets and other features? They will not add those features if they will do then they will lose their users.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:48:06 PM

What's the 4% reserve for from the distribution?
This will be used for any unexpected works.

The project team proposes to develop a multifunctional crypto chat. In order for it to become popular among users, an extensive marketing program is needed. What partners have the project?
In general I see quite low chances for another chat to succeed. Texochat declares solution for these who banned from telegram or discord. But users don't just need to use telegram, they need to access particular groups, which will stay where it now. So it won't help

We have a huge budget for Marketing. You can see, 9% for bounty at the third phase of the bounty our APP will be ready (If everything goes according to plan). While this bounty campaign, we will ask users to download the app and keep for a decided time. If our IEO will be successful then users will not mind in downloading our APP.
35% for Marketing from raised funds, 35% is not a small amount. We don't have any official partners but we are in contact with them.

Our team prefers to work on a 1% chance too. As I previously said Telegram focuses on both normal and crypto users but we will focus on crypto users only.

Yes, I see that you are allocating a large amount for marketing, including for a bounty program. But you understand that you have serious competitors in the form of a telegram channel that contains the main crypto groups, so you have to make a lot of efforts to make your Crypto chat become popular with crypto projects and the crypto community. I wish you continued success.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:51:47 PM

You mean how we will use bounty tokens and how we will proceed all bounty campaigns? Well, we planned to host 3 bounty campaigns. 1st before token sales. 2nd in between tokensales and the 3rd one will be after tokensale to promote the app. Here you can see we already started 1st phase of bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166033

Our devs worked with credits.com which is a known project in the crypto world check here (https://creditsenterprise.com/en/Home/Partners) and search "Antier Solutions" Also worked with another successful ICO "Zuflo" There are many others but I can't share details on them.

Thank you very much, I will be very pleased to participate in your company, and perhaps become one of the sponsors. The project is interesting, and I hope that you will be able to realize your goals. I'm wondering how you'll win your audience and entice users from other social networks. Can you share your strategy?

TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:34:20 AM

Thank you very much, I will be very pleased to participate in your company, and perhaps become one of the sponsors. The project is interesting, and I hope that you will be able to realize your goals. I'm wondering how you'll win your audience and entice users from other social networks. Can you share your strategy?
To connect with more users our strategy is simple. We will try to get at least 2-10K users (app users) from the third phase of the bounty campaign. After that, we will start a major marketing campaign, where we will contact bounty managers to use our app, even if 2-3 bounty managers are ready to use the app then still we will get 5-15K active users. And after that, all depend on marketing which we will proceed.
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:03:25 PM

Do I understand you correctly? The main emphasis will be placed on the bounty of the company? And all marketing will be distributed through bounty hunters, in all sorts of social networks? Or will it be a small part of your entire PR company?? And one more question, will your chat be focused mainly on the crypto community? or is it just the first step of development? And in the future the sphere of communication will develop and expand?

TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:06:39 AM

Do I understand you correctly? The main emphasis will be placed on the bounty of the company? And all marketing will be distributed through bounty hunters, in all sorts of social networks? Or will it be a small part of your entire PR company?? And one more question, will your chat be focused mainly on the crypto community? or is it just the first step of development? And in the future the sphere of communication will develop and expand?
No, not at all, We allocated 9% of total tokens to the bounty which doesn't mean we will use all 9% on "Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign". And yes we will use to work with PR company but not now, after Pre-ICO OR after 1st round of IEO.

We will be focusing on the crypto community only.

Private sale is live now.
telabang

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:18:14 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2019, 06:44:06 AM by telabang

Texochat Features VPN Integration Texochat has given a perfect solution to those who can’t access to an existing application like Telegram or Discord because of the ban. We at Texochat are providing inbuilt VPN integration service.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:18:46 AM

Well I would say that this is gonna be a big challenge for this project since telegram is active and more users still use it. I like the way how you will solve the problem but let see how you will convinced crypto users to use your chat app.

Yes, you are right because we already know there are many apps like this but how far this company will convince the crypto community we have to wait and see. Even when i check in telegram group there are very fewer members are showing interest in this project.
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 07:27:50 PM

Texochat Features VPN Integration Texochat has given a perfect solution to those who can’t access to an existing application like Telegram or Discord because of the ban. We at Texochat are providing inbuilt VPN integration service.
That is, you want to say that your chat is almost impossible to block? Can you elaborate on that? Knowing the device of modern social networks, all databases are stored on a server that is vulnerable to hacker attacks, and any state can easily block access. What principle will have your own chat? How will user data be stored and protected?

XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

No, not at all, We allocated 9% of total tokens to the bounty which doesn't mean we will use all 9% on "Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign".

What percentage are you likely to use for the bitcointalk bounty campaign?
TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:14:25 AM

That is, you want to say that your chat is almost impossible to block? Can you elaborate on that? Knowing the device of modern social networks, all databases are stored on a server that is vulnerable to hacker attacks, and any state can easily block access. What principle will have your own chat? How will user data be stored and protected?
Yes, It is almost impossible to block. Governments can ask google play or play store to remove the app. Users can download APP from our website which is not a big deal. Sorry but for now I am not able to share details on where and how users data will be protected.

No, not at all, We allocated 9% of total tokens to the bounty which doesn't mean we will use all 9% on "Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign".
What percentage are you likely to use for the bitcointalk bounty campaign?

3% out of 9%. Also, it is not fixed it depends on the needs of marketing.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 06:00:21 AM

1 month ago from this project with this thread posting made in July. what have they achieved in one month? Have they completed their sales? or do they make new products? Smiley

TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:20:55 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 04:06:05 AM by TexoChat

1 month ago from this project with this thread posting made in July. what have they achieved in one month? Have they completed their sales? or do they make new products? Smiley
We planned to launch our IEO on 15th Aug but we postponed that because of some reason.

Now we will launch our demo APP on 15th Aug 19th Aug.

After the launch of the demo APP, we will plan to launch IEO and IEO will be very soon.

Our Private sale is live. Contact us at admin@texochat.com to purchase tokens in private sale.
TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:06:38 PM

Ask us if you have any questions.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:53:56 AM

We planned to launch our IEO on 15th Aug but we postponed that because of some reason.

After the launch of the demo APP, we will plan to launch IEO and IEO will be very soon.

Our Private sale is live. Contact us at admin@texochat.com to purchase tokens in private sale.
So when do you plan to do IEO? now on August 28, has demo application been launched? where can i see that? I see this thread is not alive, and no updates for several weeks

TexoChat (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:03:17 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2019, 04:18:43 AM by TexoChat

So when do you plan to do IEO? now on August 28, has demo application been launched? where can i see that? I see this thread is not alive, and no updates for several weeks
We postponed the IEO launch again. The problem is with the IEO Launchpads. When we do deep research about Launchpads we found their stats (marketcap) are wrong.

Our Demo APP is live here: http://txo.xyz (It is not fully ready that's why we didn't update here or on social media). You can register and check.

Well, I am here to answer your questions Just let me know if you have any question.

Our Private Sale is Live  If you want to join then email us at admin@texochat.com
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:07:02 AM

We postponed the IEO launch again. The problem is with the IEO Launchpads. When we do deep research about Launchpads we found their stats (marketcap) are wrong.

Our Demo APP is live here: http://txo.xyz (It is not fully ready that's why we didn't update here or on social media). You can register and check.

Well, I am here to answer your questions Just let me know if you have any question.

Our Private Sale is Live  If you want to join then email us at admin@texochat.com

If you find problems with the Launchpad then how can community will believe you because we have seen many scams who are conducting the ICO's by themselves. In order to attract many customers better start researching about the better IEO Launchpad.
Dakijon

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:08:30 AM

What kind of first you do?, IEO or Launch that APP?  Huh
Let's us know where spesific IEO market launch?, maybe we can participate for buying some texochat
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: