Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFor.Me - Affordable BitCoin Mining Contracts! Launches May 1st!  (Read 810 times)
BitFor.Me (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:42 AM

Greetings BitCoinTalk Members and Viewers,

BitFor.Me is set to launch it's miners on a full scale level THIS May 1st.
Our Company strives to offer the BitCoin Community with BitCoin Mining Contracts that will fit your needs!
We've prepared for the worst, and are hoping for the best - so let's make this the launch of a lifetime!

We are a U.S. based company, with an ambitious and passionate team.
Our Miners are ready for customers, and our Customer Support is ready to serve you, so secure your contract EARLY!

Here are our current rates and plans:

100GH/s for One Year - 0.9 BTC
500GH/s for One Year - 4.9BTC
1TH/s for One Year - 8.1BTC
2TH/s for One Year - 16.0BTC
4TH/s for One Year - 31.0BTC

If you wish to set-up a custom plan, feel free to email us at Support@BitFor.Me
We currently accept BitCoin Payments (Powered by CoinBase.com), but are also working on a secure Credit Card Payment System.

On May 1st, our 24/7 Call Center will OPEN, and we will be ready to serve YOU!
(Until then ... email us!)

Thanks for your support!

BitFor.Me
Support@BitFor.Me

Think of this as an investment opportunity - not a product purchase.
Once a service is paid for, we will send you a confirmation email.

Steps to continue will be in that email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 11:39:54 AM

seems interesting... I will look forward to see product results Smiley

Kind regards
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:27:10 PM

Greetings BitCoinTalk Members and Viewers,

BitFor.Me is set to launch it's miners on a full scale level THIS May 1st.
Our Company strives to offer the BitCoin Community with BitCoin Mining Contracts that will fit your needs!
We've prepared for the worst, and are hoping for the best - so let's make this the launch of a lifetime!

We are a U.S. based company, with an ambitious and passionate team.
Our Miners are ready for customers, and our Customer Support is ready to serve you, so secure your contract EARLY!

Here are our current rates and plans:

100GH/s for One Year - 0.9 BTC
500GH/s for One Year - 4.9BTC
1TH/s for One Year - 8.1BTC
2TH/s for One Year - 16.0BTC
4TH/s for One Year - 31.0BTC

If you wish to set-up a custom plan, feel free to email us at Support@BitFor.Me
We currently accept BitCoin Payments (Powered by CoinBase.com), but are also working on a secure Credit Card Payment System.

On May 1st, our 24/7 Call Center will OPEN, and we will be ready to serve YOU!
(Until then ... email us!)

Thanks for your support!

BitFor.Me
Support@BitFor.Me

Think of this as an investment opportunity - not a product purchase.
Once a service is paid for, we will send you a confirmation email.

Steps to continue will be in that email.

Who are you, how are you qualified, why is this any different than the scores of similar "services" that've flopped, what "preparations" have you made, and why aren't you aware that these questions need to be answered in your announcement? See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitFor.Me (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:10:03 PM

Who are we?

We are a team of tech driven members, with experience in BitCoin mining, and server upkeep.
Our members have experience in BitCoin ranging from one year, all the way to three years.

Why are we qualified?

Our team, and business, believe the skill and experience of our employees matters greatly. 
That's why we've set up a thorough plan to select the best employees we can get - and create a winning team.

Why are we different?

Well - our company has pre-paid for our warehouse and office space, prepaid for our reliable, Unlimited Networks,
we have ALL of our amazing miners in-hand, and have an experienced team of "Techs" that are ready to face any problem,
whether it be the miner's themselves, website upkeep and maintenance, or what have you.

What guarantees do we have?

If a miner is down, or if your hashrate is 5% slower than that of the plan you purchased,
we will absolutely, positively, and most certainly, get you covered.

Our guarantees range from partial refunds, to free BTC, equivalent to the amount lost, plus 10%.

Any further requested information will be posted here.  Just ask.

BitFor.Me
Support@BitFor.Me
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:04:27 PM

No, dude. Further marketing speak isn't what you were told you needed to present. This is bitcoin, not McDonald's. You'll have to actually read, actually work, and actually produce something of value if you propose to have it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 01:37:07 PM

No, dude. Further marketing speak isn't what you were told you needed to present. This is bitcoin, not McDonald's. You'll have to actually read, actually work, and actually produce something of value if you propose to have it.

Nice Smiley

Very good point indeed Smiley I am impressed. I love bitcoin community it is so good for developers to have some lessons from pro customers Smiley
bitcoin50k

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:42:14 AM

Right on!

What do you think of bluegrassmining.com?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: