Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create and Trade own crypto  (Read 4174 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:44:51 PM

You can create your own crypto for your business. now too much services that provide create token or coin for STO/crowdsale and you can conduct the sale on exchange (IEO), but before that, better to build / hire someone that have experience, Do research, develop your project till good before it launch to public.
Yups, very logical. But the problem now is that the world seems to be lacking in ideas and solutions to make a new innovation that appears in the public. so the scammer is no longer rampant with his thoughts. So far I have rarely heard of new and successful projects that have dominated the market.

I can also make my own crypto for business, but the problem is lack of ideas and solutions to create innovation, so it fails to attract investors.
It is not that we can innovate every other day or you can say that not all the innovations prove to be very useful and time changing. We all have equal opportunity provided by time so if it is that simple to come up with one’s own thing, nobody is stopping such planners. Everyone wants to be rich without understanding that you cannot innovate until you see problems around. Bitcoin is solution to a big problem, earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

If you want to create ERC-20 tokens it's really easy to make, even there is a generator for making this kind of token out there (you can google "ERC20 token generator")
But i think it's not recommended to create a token without any purpose or just for collecting shitcoin, it won't verified by the ethereum
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:42:24 PM

If you want to create ERC-20 tokens it's really easy to make, even there is a generator for making this kind of token out there (you can google "ERC20 token generator")
But i think it's not recommended to create a token without any purpose or just for collecting shitcoin, it won't verified by the ethereum
To think about it, it is actually hard to create own crypto and create your own blockchain technology that you may think going to be supported by many investors. You can actually do is to maybe innovate some successful projects of the past but making your own, it is actually har. You could trade, making your own portfolio and make your own money according to your knowledge in terms of trading. Because trading is hard also because there are lots of things you should consider to trade some tokens. The price is the very important thing you should think of when you are trading, you should have patience and courage to earn for you to be successful in your goal.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:11:44 PM

yes you are right if the goal is not good not to try to make it. unless you have a goal to learn about the blockchain system, you can learn it and after that burn the token. shitcoin already many do not further increase their existence because it can reduce investor interest in crypto currencies. better think again to make your own token without having a purpose

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:31:10 PM

Guys, why raise issues that are real bullshit.  In order to create a coin and successfully trade it, you must first create an interesting project so that it is really interesting for society and can really be used in human life.  There are already quite a lot of cryptocurrency junk cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency market that only worsen the development of the cryptocurrency market.  You do not need to create a coin just for the sake of earning from its trade, because nobody needs it.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:27:55 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

Unfortunately, it is not that simple to create you own cryptocurrency and trade it. You need to also to plan an interesting project and have good reputation in the industry. Then, you will need to also have the guts to face the challenges up ahead. Creating your own crypto is getting difficult because it is a tight competition and many did not survive the pressure.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:29:32 PM

Hello Everyone,
I wanna create my own business and one of my colleague told me I can create my own crypto and make it tradable (it can help for fundraising).
Do you know if it's possible ? How Can I do it ? Anyone has a useful tutoriel for this ?
Thank you !

There will still be long process before you could actually say you have created a crypto but it is interesting and motivational to do so. It is more than just simply naming a coin. To effectively create a functional coin, it must be at least unique on some aspect. This is because there are a lot of other coins out there and they all almost look copycats of each other. To be unique, is what the public will remember you.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:48:50 PM

Anybody can make a project and trade the tokens if they want, just go to the services section of this forum and you would see numerous people that would be willing to create your own tokens for you, thanks to blockchain technology, you can easily trade it in forkdelta exchange without having to pay any listing fee or going through any long processes, but the major problem is not creating tokens and trading it, the major problem is getting a dedicated community who believes in the project, Moreover you can trade your tokens but that does not mean anybody would be interested in buying it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:05:38 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

Do you master about crypto, and know a few investors. If not, then it only makes you useless, and in the end you will run away due to not being able to answer questions from participants. If to make a website, and make a token. I have experience about that. But making a project is not as easy as making a token or website.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:24:29 PM

Hello Everyone,
Thank you !

Do you master about crypto, and know a few investors. If not, then it only makes you useless, and in the end you will run away due to not being able to answer questions from participants. If to make a website, and make a token. I have experience about that. But making a project is not as easy as making a token or website.

Everyone of us can really create our own token/coins as it is given in the internet, we can really do it if we want too, but the question is our capacity and capabilities in doing it, do we really have some guts in running a project? Or we just want to launch and raised fund and if the softcap will not met, then we will run away and saying that the project will not launch as we didn't met the expected money to operate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: