Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:28:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you participate in new project (it's ICO/IEO) if it is good project but not listed in ICO rating websites?
Yes, sur if it is good project as i think this  ico rating websites provide fake rating. - 70 (76.1%)
No, even the project is good, it should be listed in one or more  ico rating websites - 22 (23.9%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you participate in new project if it is not listed in ICO rating websites?  (Read 6847 times)
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:54:32 PM

Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

Appreciate your participation

Depending on how you look good or not. ICO rating can help in deciding to join. Because at the ICO rating we can also see the achievements of a project team.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

I do not trust the ico rating, because for me my analysis is more reliable than just looking at websites that cannot yet be used as a determinant of the success of a project especially the ico project

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:31:04 PM

You know if an IEO is listed at a big exchange, almost all ICO rating websites already automatically list the IEO,,, so this means you are talking about IEOs on the smaller exchanges right?

I would of course, none of those things matter to me. But the things that do matter, if the IEO does well, means it will probably be listed anyway!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:44:17 PM

ico rating or any website rating is not all right and appropriate, even if you look at it, there are only a few who give an assessment and it's not credible, it's better to study carefully

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:54:29 PM

I do not really believe with ICO Rating website, most of them are fake or this website already paid by this project itself to make this project rating High on their ICO Rating website...
I better research by myself or discuss in my telegram group, I have some telegram group that discusses an upcoming legit project that good for invest...
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:17:53 PM

Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

I don't think its important for a project to be rated by ICO rating website before investing in it. The truth of the matter is that most projects pay ICO rating websites to give them good ratings in order to lure investors into their scam project. My opinion is that, if the team behind a project is transparent and have a good idea in blockchain space then there is no need to be rated by ICO rating websites.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:20:42 PM

I do not pay much attention to what is written in ico rating, I prefer to study the project's whitepaper and see who is working behind the project and who is ready to be the partner

bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:23:55 PM

I think we know that the team of the various projects pay these rating sites only to be sponsored, so many scams have been evaluated with medium / high scores on these sites. in conclusion rating sites do not count for anything

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1232

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

I don't care with, ICO Review Website. Went i make my own due diligence and from my research, the project was really good then i will invest on it, ICO Website Review not really help me. Just take an example some of the projects have a good score but they can't handle the situation on the cryptocurrency market then the price/project got abandoned/fail. From that, we can see an ico review score cant determined the project its good/bad.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:38:42 PM

if the team inspires confidence, it already has previous experiences with icos, they are experts in the sector (crypto), perhaps a small sum i would invest anyway even if their project was not reviewed on any site in the sector...
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:03:30 PM

The ICO rating website could not be a guide to decide to join with the team or not because they only give a rating based on what they know and the information for the project will not be the same as what we got. So if you can find a good project but that project is not listed in any ICO rating websites then you don't have to bother to think about the rating because you can get one good project and that is enough for you to join with the site. The rating itself can be fake and not true because the project needs to transparent to the public so people can know the truth of the project and they can decide to join or not.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

Ofcourse. I have never been dependent on those kind of websites for reliable source of cryptocurrency startups rating . I usually do the research myself after going through the projects whitepaper and Roadmap.
I bet you will find loads of failed projects that were rated well on the rating websites
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:18:51 PM

I am sorry, but as of now, even though a project was listed on many ICO's rating sites, I would not be immediately interested in the project. I don't have the faith to invest in a new project anymore. I prefer to invest in well-known coins instead on the new ones. Too many scams and too many projects failed in the past that gave me doubts.

sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

I am sorry, but as of now, even though a project was listed on many ICO's rating sites, I would not be immediately interested in the project. I don't have the faith to invest in a new project anymore. I prefer to invest in well-known coins instead on the new ones. Too many scams and too many projects failed in the past that gave me doubts.

Good ICO's will survive take a look at HST decision token, it survived the darkest days of the crypto bear market.
masterusd (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 08:36:40 AM

Please do not forget to vote, this will be very helpful for everyone.

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:09:36 AM

well yes will participate in a project if it is not listed on any IcO rating website but I will have to ask so many questions about the project to make my own assessment and know if I can invest in them or not

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
masterusd (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

well yes will participate in a project if it is not listed on any IcO rating website but I will have to ask so many questions about the project to make my own assessment and know if I can invest in them or not
This look good, what the questions may we ask?

With MUSD No risk any more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181949.0

The investors are protected.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 01:57:05 PM

listed or not, as long as they don't do it in a large exchange like Binance. I will not join the project. everyone knows, believing in projects that sell tokens in less popular exchanges will only make us lose. so it doesn't matter whether the project is listed or not. what is certain is that we have to find out about the project, never just believe it.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

listed or not, as long as they don't do it in a large exchange like Binance. I will not join the project. everyone knows, believing in projects that sell tokens in less popular exchanges will only make us lose. so it doesn't matter whether the project is listed or not. what is certain is that we have to find out about the project, never just believe it.
not everything is like that. depending on how the developer manages their market demand. Previous projects can overcome that, even if only released on KUCOIN, or HITBTC they can maximize their market. the community formed must be really strong.
remember not to rely on exchange. you have to analyze the project more deeply, you will get what you are looking for.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 02:19:55 PM

When I research about a new project, I usually look at the ICO rating websites. However, I do other research myself to. And at the end of my researches, if I trust that project, then I can participate in that project without looking at the ICO rating websites. But for do that, that project really should be good for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: