Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned, without any reason whatsoever. Help!  (Read 510 times)
steam55 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:47:10 AM

Hello,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1054643 - this is my account that was banned.

Sorry cool4y, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been permanently banned by a forum moderator, probably due to spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com

I've been a reputable member of the forum since 2017,my rank and feedback speaks enough. If you take a look at my posts, you will see that they are merited well and are actually constructive and yield value. It's been few months since I logged in here, when I did, it was shocked that my account has been banned. Frankly I've never sent any spam messages and always adhere to the rules. I've barely spoken to people on DM. This ban is undeserved and I have no clue who reported me (it could be someone that despise me) and I've seen people with big ranks abuse the system and ruin other accounts by giving them false trust scores. So please help me to get out of this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIKUL

Activity: 383
Merit: 149

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:59:15 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 06:17:05 AM by DIKUL
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (1), mk4 (1)

The reason for the ban - plagiarism:

Since July long term chart was showing downtrend which looking to be reversed. That was not something to be worried about because decline in its price was anyway because this is one of the very few markets where people hedged against the volatility. This has defined its future direction with long lasting overall positive performance. NEM looks ready to start new rally upon confirming of stability in market as whole.

Since July long term chart was showing downtrend which looking to be reversed. That was not something to be worried about because decline in its price was anyway because this is one of the very few markets where people hedged against the volatility. This has defined its future direction with long lasting overall positive performance. DGB looks ready to start new rally upon confirming of stability in market as whole.

"The XEM exchange rate has suffered catastrophic drops from this time a year ago, just as many other ambitious cryptocurrency projects have suffered, now the NEM Foundation is facing challenging budget decisions. We are in a tough spot like many others in this space. It is our duty to act quickly to ensure the longevity of the NEM ecosystem and development.

The reality of having one month left in funding means we won’t be able to support our current headcount, partnerships, and projects. We need to put everything on hold. This is painful since it hurts good people and partners, but the new council is aligned that we need to be transparent with what is happening behind the scenes of the NEM Foundation."

Where's the source link here?

The XEM exchange rate has suffered catastrophic drops from this time a year ago, just as many other ambitious cryptocurrency projects have suffered, now the NEM Foundation is facing challenging budget decisions. We are in a tough spot like many others in this space. It is our duty to act quickly to ensure the longevity of the NEM Foundation ecosystem and development.
The reality of having one month left in funding means we won’t be able to support our current headcount, partnerships, and projects. We need to put everything on hold. This is painful since it hurts good people and partners, but the new council is aligned that we need to be transparent with what is happening behind the scenes of the NEM Foundation.
https://blog.nem.io/nem-foundation-message-to-the-community/

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:02:59 AM

You copy pasted = Plagiarism

Original
Bullish market does not mean that everyone can take advantage of its common upwards trend and get profits for their invesments.
Even in bullish market, where most of coins rising, investors can easily got losses if they made wrong decision.
Buy at lows, sell at highs, investors can only get profits by applying the rule.
Unfortunately, sometimes, impatient investors got dramatical losses that partially caused by their impatience.

Copy Pasted
Bullish market does not mean that everyone can take advantage of its common upwards trend and get profits for their invesments.
Even in bullish market, where most of coins rising, investors can easily got losses if they made wrong decision.
Buy at lows, sell at highs, investors can only get profits by applying the rule.
Unfortunately, sometimes, impatient investors got dramatical losses that partially caused by their impatience.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:21:26 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

But but but but his rank speaks for itsself, and he was merited well. A whole 2 merits on 500 posts. I'd say that's pretty well merited LMAO. Busted for plagiarism as usual, when are you people going to learn?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:16:18 AM
Merited by yahoo62278 (1)

I've been a reputable member of the forum since 2017,my rank and feedback speaks enough. If you take a look at my posts, you will see that they are merited well and are actually constructive and yield value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:23:51 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 07:00:58 PM by yahoo62278

I've been a reputable member of the forum since 2017,my rank and feedback speaks enough. If you take a look at my posts, you will see that they are merited well and are actually constructive and yield value.

Guess i shoulda checked bpip instead of assuming he started at member rank at the start of merits. Either way 12 on 500 posts is still not awesome as he is basically claiming.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/dGrmRxw.png
https://i.imgur.com/NTv9Tnb.png

Guess i shoulda checked bpip instead of assuming he started at member rank at the start of merits. Either way 12 on 500 posts is still not awesome as he is basically claiming.

Can't blame you. To be fair there are a lot of spammers that had their accounts on member rank before the merit update rolled in. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
steam55 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:07:51 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 10:42:39 AM by mprep

The reality of having one month left in funding means we won’t be able to support our current headcount, partnerships, and projects. We need to put everything on hold. This is painful since it hurts good people and partners, but the new council is aligned that we need to be transparent with what is happening behind the scenes of the NEM Foundation."
[/quote]

Where's the source link here?

"The XEM exchange rate has suffered catastrophic drops from this time a year ago, just as many other ambitious cryptocurrency projects have suffered, now the NEM Foundation is facing challenging budget decisions. We are in a tough spot like many others in this space. It is our duty to act quickly to ensure the longevity of the NEM Foundation ecosystem and development.
The reality of having one month left in funding means we won’t be able to support our current headcount, partnerships, and projects. We need to put everything on hold. This is painful since it hurts good people and partners, but the new council is aligned that we need to be transparent with what is happening behind the scenes of the NEM Foundation.
https://blog.nem.io/nem-foundation-message-to-the-community/
[/quote]

That's not plagarism lol I quoted the article then commented on it. I have missed the closing " on the quote, but if you guys play a closer look you will see this is the case.

https://i.imgur.com/dGrmRxw.png
https://i.imgur.com/NTv9Tnb.png

Nice trolling from you'll guys. I guess its easier to bash someone when he is down instead of giving a hand. Thanks for the "help".
Btczhageh

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

That's not plagarism lol I quoted the article then commented on it. I have missed the closing " on the quote, but if you guys play a closer look you will see this is the case.

Can't justify your actions of quote omission to prove you are not guilty of plagiarism. Can't you see other figured out plagiarism you did? Do you still need another prove for this obvious plagiarism you did?, come on mate, you just have to close it here or be guilty of BAN evasion.

You can't beat my soul out of me!!!!, but, you can with my mortal body lol.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:21:03 PM

Now that you know the reason for the ban, can you admit now that those are copy-pasted? Or are you still going to defend the the other two comments presented by @dikul and @asu ?
steam55 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:00:49 AM

Now that you know the reason for the ban, can you admit now that those are copy-pasted? Or are you still going to defend the the other two comments presented by @dikul and @asu ?

Yes, I do  admit that I quoted articles, didn't know it was such big deal and forbidden to comment on articles. I was not aware of that, neither did I get a warning. Banning me right away is way too harsh and unfair.  Huh Undecided Wrote many times to the appeal email no answer whatsoever. I wouldn't argue if I was spamming on PM, but come on, this punishment is  exaggerated.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

Yes, I do  admit that I quoted articles, didn't know it was such big deal and forbidden to comment on articles. I was not aware of that, neither did I get a warning. Banning me right away is way too harsh and unfair.  Huh Undecided Wrote many times to the appeal email no answer whatsoever. I wouldn't argue if I was spamming on PM, but come on, this punishment is  exaggerated.

Dude, quit lying. That first example clearly showed plagiarism with malicious intent.

The reason for the ban - plagiarism:

Since July long term chart was showing downtrend which looking to be reversed. That was not something to be worried about because decline in its price was anyway because this is one of the very few markets where people hedged against the volatility. This has defined its future direction with long lasting overall positive performance. NEM looks ready to start new rally upon confirming of stability in market as whole.

Since July long term chart was showing downtrend which looking to be reversed. That was not something to be worried about because decline in its price was anyway because this is one of the very few markets where people hedged against the volatility. This has defined its future direction with long lasting overall positive performance. DGB looks ready to start new rally upon confirming of stability in market as whole.

That's not a case of quoting someone, you've just copied another member's post and changed the coin mentioned in that member's post.
The ban is completely justified, you're not in some sort of gray area at all.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 11:29:18 AM

What do you expect? Giving you a warning first that you are plagiarizing and then giving you a second chance?? If that's the case then all stupid plagiarizers must be warned first too.

It is how the forum works so accept it Smiley . Even in the real world, harshness and unfair is existing Smiley. Accept your fate user. You have been perma banned for plagiarizing. No exaggeration whatsoever has been done. Admins just did their responsibilities Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rosezionjohn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

Huh
You are only admitting to the quoting of an article but not the other two comments (highlighted now so you can clearly see) you copy-pasted? Your english skills looks good but you don't seem to understand what I was specifically asking.

Unfortunately for you, there is no warning needed per forum rules. What you can do now is appeal your ban and prove that you are a net positive user to the forum. In your case, I doubt that the ban will be reversed.
steam55 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:09:29 PM

Huh
You are only admitting to the quoting of an article but not the other two comments (highlighted now so you can clearly see) you copy-pasted? Your english skills looks good but you don't seem to understand what I was specifically asking.

Unfortunately for you, there is no warning needed per forum rules. What you can do now is appeal your ban and prove that you are a net positive user to the forum. In your case, I doubt that the ban will be reversed.

Well I appealed several times but didn't get any response. I get that rules are rules and must be obeyed. Would you please vouch for me to get unbanned? I dedicated a lot of time interacting with the users here.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:40:47 PM

Well I appealed several times but didn't get any response. I get that rules are rules and must be obeyed. Would you please vouch for me to get unbanned? I dedicated a lot of time interacting with the users here.
Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Even someone like Chi wasn't unbanned until several pages of outlining his contributions... and even then there was a signature ban.

Are you comfortable with that? Do you have enough contributions to show that you're a valuable forum member, that you are worth keeping around despite plagiarizing work?

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:42:19 PM

Nice trolling from you'll guys. I guess its easier to bash someone when he is down instead of giving a hand. Thanks for the "help".

I guess its much easier to stray away from the main discussion by just pointing out people making fun of your own wrong doing. Didn't the other members before mjglqw pointed out the reason you got banned? Just like what other plagiarizers who got banned, you plagiarized several posts yet you are handpicking what posts to reply with just for you to have a point. You can't blame them from trolling a plagiarizer because you yourself are violating the forum rules, you don't really need to expect that you will receive some kind of respect here.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
rosezionjohn

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:15:32 PM

Sorry mate, I cannot do that. Since you cannot even admit that you committed plagiarism despite the clear evidence presented to you, that is enough reason why you don't deserve to be unbanned.
steam55 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:30:56 PM

Sorry mate, I cannot do that. Since you cannot even admit that you committed plagiarism despite the clear evidence presented to you, that is enough reason why you don't deserve to be unbanned.

I've debunked fraudulent projects like NVO, and warned the investors numerous times about their shady background before they exit scammed 6 months later. https://imgur.com/Zqq5TDE

Someone deleted this comment. Very shady
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: