Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is there any ICO rating websites we can trust?
No, there is no trusted ICO rating websites. - 44 (71%)
Yes, there are trusted ICO rating websites. - 18 (29%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS there any ICO rating websites we can trust.  (Read 7513 times)
Dimkpakpa

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:52:12 PM

None bro, don't ever fall for any of those guys. They are being influenced by cash to tell lies that will lure investors in. The more you invest because of those ratings, the more you lose money.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

Don't trust the ICO ranking entirely. Because they are not the one who determines whether a project is good or not. It is only limited to numbers and benchmarks, the rest is in your hands and you also determine that the project is good with your own analysis.
I do not see any point in relying in them, anyone you should know that those sites are set up to make money and not a free site as they claim, for you to get rated, you have to pay for it secretly which they will never announce, and some of these fees paid are what they use to buy reviews by paying people.

Sometime when I check on those sites, the reason why I just go there is to pick some of the top rated coins according to them, and then go do extra research for me to determine if those projects are really worth it or not, at least, it would be unfair for me to completely condemn those project because they paid for them to be listed, it is still part of their promotions and they have to do everything possible to attract investors to them, so I don’t condemn them but investigate them the more.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:36:47 PM

ICO rating websites an be very useful as a starting point so you can see what is out there, and their general sectors, and get a bit of an overview of some potentially promising projects. But don't take them as being 100% reliable. You must always do a lot of research yourself to get a more balanced and independent perspective.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 01:51:53 PM

No.

Maybe there are some investors in ICO that uses these ICO rating websites as their basis into which project they will invest their money but this ICO rating websites are being paid to have a higher rating. Maybe it can be reliable in some points but to use it as the only basis? It is a wrong move so its better if you will do a research too and ask some of the experts regarding the project you want to invest with.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:08:08 PM

No.

Maybe there are some investors in ICO that uses these ICO rating websites as their basis into which project they will invest their money but this ICO rating websites are being paid to have a higher rating. Maybe it can be reliable in some points but to use it as the only basis? It is a wrong move so its better if you will do a research too and ask some of the experts regarding the project you want to invest with.

The writing that I love bold is the most important thing.
These sites are not a benchmark to see whether the project is good or not only with the rating given. I agree, this is only the initial basis for starting an investment before going deeper into analysis or researching a project so that we can be sure to invest or not.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 03:23:22 PM

As of now i have a list good ICO rating site you can trust. But, these rating are for good quality project only.
My List : Icodrops, Cryptodiffer, Icoanalytics, Cryptobriefing.

This ICO rating site can give you knowledge too about review ICO project like, Token Metrics, Tokenomics, Technology itself and much more.

I always check cryptodiffer or icodrops website, both are very helpful when I want to choose which ICO has the potential in the medium or long term.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:51:22 PM

Most people think ico rating websites could be trusted but on the contrary, this is not the case anymore. ico rating websites are abusing their sites with wrong ratings which has led to even the promotion of scam projects. Based on this nowadays investors have no interest in putting or investing their monies into ico projects because they can never be trusted and I trust them not.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:44:42 AM

Most people think ico rating websites could be trusted but on the contrary, this is not the case anymore. ico rating websites are abusing their sites with wrong ratings which has led to even the promotion of scam projects. Based on this nowadays investors have no interest in putting or investing their monies into ico projects because they can never be trusted and I trust them not.

Indeed, website ratings sometimes look no longer objective in assessing a project. There are rumors that say that the project developer team can pay a certain price for a good rating and review. Just make the review or rating as a second opinion

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:29:48 AM

You can check only ranking from some website but you can't trust any projet that launched ICO, you need to check and verify at your end before investing in any projects. So don't trust any website to invest in ICO.

Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:34:50 PM

Gone are the days where ico rating websites were so real and gave ratings as per every project based of their deductions but off late, many ico rating projects out there are even found of promoting scam projects since some of these projects were rated high on their platforms but yet ended up being scam projects. For sure, I don't trust any ico rating website again.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:45:21 PM

Gone are the days where ico rating websites were so real and gave ratings as per every project based of their deductions but off late, many ico rating projects out there are even found of promoting scam projects since some of these projects were rated high on their platforms but yet ended up being scam projects. For sure, I don't trust any ico rating website again.
When these ICO listing sites were new they do really impose strict criteria for a project to get listed nor being reviewed.I can say that those days are somewhat dependable for you to make it as a preference when it comes to ICO investment since I do have experience when it comes to profitability on using up some review sites Ex. ICObench but as the years or months passed by where these sites become greedy and tending to list out even the shittiest project around for exchange of money.They don't care about into their users/readers on getting scammed as long they are being benefited that's the main reason why I don't have any trust with these review sites anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:50:41 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 12:15:51 AM by PuertoLibre

As of now i have a list good ICO rating site you can trust. But, these rating are for good quality project only.
My List : Icodrops, Cryptodiffer, Icoanalytics, Cryptobriefing.

This ICO rating site can give you knowledge too about review ICO project like, Token Metrics, Tokenomics, Technology itself and much more.

I always check cryptodiffer or icodrops website, both are very helpful when I want to choose which ICO has the potential in the medium or long term.
Icodrops is better than other mentioned ICO rating sites and I believe to their reviews. ICOmarks and TrackICO are also my preferred rating websites. The paid ICO reviews can be a real hassle for naive investors without experience, the inexperienced investors will lose money to the wrong investment sooner or later. Trusting third party services is not good idea in investing but it can be somehow acceptable in the trading.
Redemption59

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:50:20 PM

Gone are the days where many investors and bounty hunters depended so much on ico rating websites for investment and promotinal purposes but these days, few investors and bounty hunters even consider these ico ratings before investing or promoting a project. Most do so from their own research and do not depend on these rating websites since most of them rated so many projects high but yet ended up as scam projects.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:23:37 AM

There are so many ICO rating websites that it become hard in which we should trust. But recently I visited a Sites it look good to me. There web-Score and rating structure look decent. Selection of ICO and its analysis really helpful. 

Agree with you, through this rating are we going to get any benefits because we have seen many project get into a scam when their rating more than 9 out of 10. Most of the ICO rating websites are getting most of the benefits because the companies will pay for rating and listing fees, the ultimate loser is only investors.
nobi01

Activity: 424
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:42:35 AM

Sadly, the crypt industry has never found a rating web site that offers ICO ratings without money. Almost all rating sites provide ICO ratings through money. I think the ICO rating by money can never be 100%  true.

So I would say before you join Bounty campaign you analysis the project. Then take part in the bounty. I think it will help you
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:52:21 AM

I do not trust ICO rating sites because they receive money from the ICO's they evaluate, so they are clearly in a position that is not impartial...
A serious ICO rating site would be financed by other sources other than the ICO's they check...
does anyone know a site that does not collect money from the evaluated subject?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 08:28:57 PM

so far, it has been sent as a signal that ICO rating websites shpuld not be the norm on which investment decisions should thrive but then they can be used as pointers to what the community view of a projects integrity should be stated as. but that does not in anyway account for guarantee but just to advise decisions

Redemption59

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:09:55 PM

Do not trust the ratings of any ICO review sites. Just use them only to monitor ongoing and upcoming ICOs. In the past, they started with good intention but most, if not all, of these sites are getting paid now.
Truth being told, most of these ico rating websites started off with good intentions but as time went by, most of these websites got influenced by money and started receiving money for their work and depending on such ratings to make any investment decision is a great mistake unless one does a vivid research on the particular type of project.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:28:08 AM

Some people think there are trusted ICO rating websites, if you believe there are ICO rating websites we can trust please share it with us.

The purpose of this post to help investors or any one to take a decision in investing.

Honestly, I don't really believe in that much, because for me it only pays off to show that a project is okay even though it really isn't. But I can give you one of these icomarks, icobench and icoratings. But still was not exactly precise in providing information regarding the project.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

Do not trust the ratings of any ICO review sites. Just use them only to monitor ongoing and upcoming ICOs. In the past, they started with good intention but most, if not all, of these sites are getting paid now.
Truth being told, most of these ico rating websites started off with good intentions but as time went by, most of these websites got influenced by money and started receiving money for their work and depending on such ratings to make any investment decision is a great mistake unless one does a vivid research on the particular type of project.

Nothing on this world that cant really be influenced by money and yes when these ICO rating sites was still starting we do able to see
their true motive on giving out the best selection when it comes to ICO reviews and investment advises but these places had been tarnished
when those scam project sets in and these website owners being influenced and got convinced to be part of their modus on scamming out people
which in result that their service isnt really that trustworthy anymore.For now i dont see review sites that are good to follow on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: