Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO increasing rapidly  (Read 7505 times)
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:33:30 PM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

I think it is simply due to the fact that it is an investment and they recruit new users every day. Of course, not all projects are profitable yet. This is the only negative. But I think the projects ICO and IEO will receive new investors and users. As a working business.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:43:38 PM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
Have you try to invest in ICO? if then, how many ICO that you have followed? seems like it is an interesting story if you talk more about it.

Because in some point most people on this forum has been enough to say give up to followed (bounty hunter and being an investor) an ICO again.

The price token was falling so drastic when has been listed on an exchange and made them lost a lot, but maybe you have different experience here.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

ahaha.  every day ICOs are becoming less popular. IEO is gaining popularity and now 90 percent of projects launch fundraising through the IEO

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

ahaha.  every day ICOs are becoming less popular. IEO is gaining popularity and now 90 percent of projects launch fundraising through the IEO

I think he's new. And I just meant projects related to Blockchain. The essence of this does not change anything. Yes, projects are becoming more popular. It can be seen that the market has come to life. Of course, I’m afraid only one thing is that the new system will provoke massive fraud by exchanges.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:20:30 PM

The trend of current investors is IEO. I think ICO is no longer attractive! A lot of ICO projects are scams, not listed on the exchange. With IEO, the project is linked to the trading platform, although many fraudulent projects exist, the rate is lower than the ICO

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:26:15 PM

The current increase of market has nothing familiar with ICOs. On the contrary, ICOs are still decreasing, because people just want to hear one single word and this is an IEO. Sadly, nobody cares about ICOs anymore.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:23:48 AM

Im afraid your opinion is not true, many ICO were failed since 2018.
And now is the time for IEO, and it is more preferable because it running on exchanges.
You can see popular exchange like Binance. When they launch IEO, the sale always hit hardcap although the hardcap is not too big.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:31:02 AM

Have you done an analysis, I think you've just woke from a long sleep and do not know what is really happening in the crowdfunding, Ico is fading and will soon be replaced by STO and IEO, so many projects are failing because they prefer doing ICO than IEO which is more safer and easier.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

All the ICOs need investors, And this is the thing that proves that ICO will keep increasing and evolving, as we can see from the past that there are many ICO that are successful and trustworthy, But then not all ico is trustworthly, you have to remember that some ICOs can now be scam and not giving a single penny in return, you have to analyze firts before investing in something.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:28:53 AM

ICOs were hyped in 2017 to mid 2018, after that they are only decreasing. Even good projects facing difficulties in raising funds because of scams and alt market bear run. Worse thing is now they are replaced with IEOs where people need to hold exchange tokens to buy it. In near future i don't see ICO market recovery same as 2017. Till then go for IEOs if you can hold exchange tokens OR buy existing tokens in market which have good team and real usecase.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:46:42 AM

I see ICO slowly being replaced by the IEO,  most of IEO project appear everyday and I personally prefer to choose IEO for investment.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:47:35 AM

Cheesy it seems that you are joking too much, you also have never seen the actual development of ICO, isn't it now that some ICO projects are destroyed and not susceptible? even some of them prefer to do the IEO?
so which ICO do you think is developing? and become a good future for the ICO project?
It seems that the opinions of experts on this issue are very divided. Last year, the ICO projects were almost dead, and the bounty hunters received almost no profit. With the growth of the market this year, ICO projects have started to recover gradually, I see a lot of successful projects. Therefore, compared to last year, they are really growing, but they are still far from the level of 2017.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:01:10 AM

the emergence of the IEO resulted in changes in the pattern of token listings, so that many tokens are currently switching from ICO to IEO, IEO has the advantage of being marketed when introducing tokens, a token can easily be invested. however, ICO is still widely used in conducting long-term campaigns.

Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:21:27 AM

Compared to the past, I don't see more ICO nowadays or maybe I just don't notice it since majority has no success in raising funds.
What is increase now in numbers are the IEO not ICO, you better carefully check the market right now, ICO is not a big thing anymore.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:48:35 AM

So far it is difficult to believe this because most companies are trying to find money for making IEO, because IEO gives a great opportunity for success and companies understand this, but ICO`s of course will not disappear anywhere in the near future, that's for sure.
The IEO may be more developed now, but the ICO will never disappear unless there are regulations that limit ICO carried out by new projects. although the IEO is popular, but this system is also not clean from scams. still be careful.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:51:12 AM

On contrary, icos are dying slowly and ieos are taking over the fund raising of new projects. Icos won’t vanish but they will become very rare in the near future.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:10:30 AM

it's wrong if I see. now ico is being abandoned by many invevstors and they are turning to the IEO and if possible indeed ico can return to good I think it can make up for his mistakes last year where many investors were disappointed because of scam projects.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:18:57 PM

how can you still say that ICO is getting more popular? whereas the IEO has become a very promising trend?
maybe one day the ICO will soon be abandoned. because there are so many risks that are detrimental to investors in many ICO projects.

sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:51:12 PM

ICO is increasing rapidly ?? Where did you read the news and the list? I think you should have written it 2 years ago, when 2017 became the ICO season. At present many investors give money to the IEO, including myself. I did not want to repeat the mistakes last year, and soon I switched to recovery losses. Almost every day and until now I am doing crypto trading, it is only to cover losses. THANK YOU.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

Most likely, people began to trust the ICO because the price of bitcoin began to rise wildly. I don't think this is a new era for ICO. AT the moment, this method of marketing is dead and I do not advise you to climb there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: