Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO increasing rapidly  (Read 7506 times)
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:12:47 PM

I think it's too naive to say that, I don't see any improvement from Ico right now. I think the new project prefers the IEO rather than the ICO  Roll Eyes

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:16:37 PM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

what did you mean by ICO started to increase now ?
because i don't see any ICO project reach their hard cap,,
i knew few of them reach the soft cap but not the Hard cap mate
now the trends change from ICO and STO to IEO  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:35:38 AM

More and more investors have low trust on ICO, only few ICO with strong and dedicated team and having a good project plan manage to survive these days due to years of trusting ICO with a lot of fund and nothing to proof for it. They have now metamorphose into IEO, they are same just a nomenclature.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:28:57 AM

I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.

Well, in fairness the ico this year was better than 2018, though I'm not saying most of the ico now are getting successful in the end.
One more thing, I don't know how did you know that people in this industry get trusted again on ICO? where did you get this information
anyway?
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:42:16 AM

Yes, in 2019 many companies made ICO projects, of course with different innovations. But now many ICO projects fail or don't reach the softcap, I think the ICO period will end and be replaced by the IEO.
Now ICO projects will begin to be regulated by states and after that fraud in this type of activity should disappear or at least decrease significantly. After that, confidence in ICO projects should be restored and these projects will come to life. This is the easiest and most reliable way to raise funds and no IEO will replace it. IEO and ICO will exist in parallel.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 05:45:09 AM

ICO had it peak in the year 2017 when the market experienced the incredible all time bull run. The reported issues on scam ICOs and the long bear market of 2018 made lots of investors lost interest in ICOs. Now, IEO is becoming more popular due to its uniqueness in sales.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2192

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 05:48:48 AM

I don't think so, ICO isn't increasing rapidly in my opinion. On the other hand its totally wrong that people's starting trust on ICO. Only few greedy people's trust on ICO and they are losing their fund. So average there is no any demand for ICO. The main reason is too much scammer around market and most of ICO isn't potential enough. I can't see any future with ICO. I see just lose and lose.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:49:05 AM

No, I think the demand for ICO is increasing because the IEO fee on the exchanges is getting more expensive and good projects but there is no capital required to implement ICO.
that's why recently ICO projects have been noticed by many investors. But the number is not significant, I still prefer STO.
Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:51:42 AM

Though for sometimes now,ICO has gone down drastically but I guess it is trying to come back with some project embracing it now, I hope it will.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:14:20 AM

My take on ico's is that ico's are on the decreasing trend while IEO's seems to have gained the interest of the majority of investors. I think it is happening because IEO's  are more advance in terms of investors protection.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:19:56 AM

Though IEO has enjoyed so much attention and it is still enjoying attention but I think ICO will come back gradually.

Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:30:44 AM

Following the announcement of Facebook's Libra has made an impact on the entire crypto market. Following it, the issue of mass adoption of cryptocurrency is heading towards positivism. So there maybe an increase in ICOs lately. But this number is not large as compared to the previous years.

HBBZ

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:00:43 PM

ICO is open to everyone, while IEO requires people to buy their tokens using the exchange accounts. But the biggest problem with ICO is not being monitored by any third party or anyone else. Scams and frauds follow ICO. Because of its open nature and not being linked to exchange accounts, ICO is subject to more frauds, as scammers can directly exploit this weakness without the involvement of any third party. These scammers promised many people but did not deliver the result. Putting all these things in mind, I think IEO is much better.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:19:53 PM

Every day, several dozen new ICOs are born, but most are trash and ICO scams. With the current situation of BTC, uptrend is not really clear and the market has continuously fluctuated. Good ICOs still face many difficulties in the process of calling for capital. I still have a hard time finding good ICO to invest. If you know some good ICOs, please share with me.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:30:33 AM

Nah man you are wrong.
The number of ICO's in 2019 as comparing to 2018 decreased 5 times (!) really.
For example in August 2018 the number of projects were more than 320 and according to July 2019 it is barely 60.
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:39:30 PM

Where did you get that info? IEO is more developed than ICO. It's been a long time a project that didn't use ICO. Too many scams on ICO.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:39:47 PM

ICO is currently heading towards change, where competition between ICO and IEO has a very positive impact on improving the quality of ICO, I think ICO will get better in the future, although I am not sure ICO will be as successful as 2017.

Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:44:37 PM

I do not know about the new features ICO provides but one thing is sure, ICOs will be difficult to phase out. Not all good projects have the finances to run an IEO and as such needs to go through ICO to achieve their aim. For increase in the rate of ICOs, I do not see that yet but am sure more ICO projects will emerge.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:53:03 PM

ico has now been replaced by ieo. ieo is safer than ico because ieo funds will be held by exchanger. see now the new project is no longer called ico they replaced it with ieo

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:58:50 PM

You are worng at all in this market. ICO decreased rapidly after 2017 and the new thread came in crypto called IEO (Initial Exchange Offering). Now a days IEO is running successfully in the market and people are now satisfied enough with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: