Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Warren Buffett hate bitcoin?  (Read 984 times)
Alexandir (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

If you understand the evolution of money and tulip investing, it all makes sense.
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:03:43 PM

If you understand the evolution of money and tulip investing, it all makes sense.

you need to understand they some how fear this tech because its slowly kill the value of paper its like uber to taxi....

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:09:03 PM

Because he simply doesn't understand it. He doesn't even comment much on the uses of Bitcoin, instead, he just call Bitcoin some derogatory names. For some reason instead of staying neutral because he doesn't know much about it, he tends to just focus on the negative aspects of Bitcoin: gambling and such.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1311

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:14:35 PM

Probably because it's hard to understand about cryptos, and it's easy to say it's a gambling than try to understand BTC and implications in the future
But they have more money than a person should have, with BTC or without, he'll continue billionaire, it's indiffent

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:15:40 PM

Because he simply doesn't understand it. He doesn't even comment much on the uses of Bitcoin, instead, he just call Bitcoin some derogatory names. For some reason instead of staying neutral because he doesn't know much about it, he tends to just focus on the negative aspects of Bitcoin: gambling and such.

yehh you also right but take into accounts that billionaires from money paper fear that the paper will son lose huge value because the over all system is in very bad position which mean

the main currnecy which is the usd is backed by 20 trillion debt and growing and all of other paper money depend on the usd and overall most of other paper money like india and russia and so on the value is shit,

this is why the huge hate for this...its much more deep and i fucking lazy but if op want more deep economical expert explantion which he can ask then expert economis and recheck my statement or just wanna go the rabbit hole i will take the time
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:18:26 PM

know the main reason is they fear for their pile of money other shit dont move there balls its also very simple to understand,

they fear that paper money will lose value from the spike of crypto and adoption of it,

they dont understand tech its simple yet the huge hate will not come from this , its come from fear maybe one day all there money will not worth as it worth today.
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:23:14 PM

yehh you also right but take into accounts that billionaires from money paper fear that the paper will son lose huge value because the over all system is in very bad position which mean

the main currnecy which is the usd is backed by 20 trillion debt and growing and all of other paper money depend on the usd and overall most of other paper money like india and russia and so on the value is shit,

this is why the huge hate for this...its much more deep and i fucking lazy but if op want more deep economical expert explantion which he can ask then expert economis and recheck my statement or just wanna go the rabbit hole i will take the time

I slightly doubt that this is the reason. Remember, as far as I know, when hyperinflation/economic crisis occurs, it's not the rich people likes Warren Buffet are going to get screwed, because the rich mostly have highly diversified wealth to different types of investments. It's the poor and a good percentage of the middle class is the ones going to get screwed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:38:41 PM

I slightly doubt that this is the reason. Remember, as far as I know, when hyperinflation/economic crisis occurs, it's not the rich people likes Warren Buffet are going to get screwed, because the rich mostly have highly diversified wealth to different types of investments. It's the poor and a good percentage of the middle class is the ones going to get screwed.

no you are wrong they more screwed the any one else,,,,because normal people already suffer from everything , long day job and low salaries and much more they long ago feel this....

this is the only reason they hate this in other words

when greece crashed the normal people didnt take ot so much serouies its even fun for them after so boring life with almost no money and all day long job...they already screwed , YET the riches , wait .....read this

do you know the very rich people of greece a alot of them hit heart attack , and other things when greece crashed relative to normal people which it dosent move there balls because they already there somehow,,,

in the moment greece opened the banks again the riches fast convereted the money to usd and the smartest convert to diamonds because....its cannot crash like paper money.

which all this lead to when crypto will spike because soon will pop startups that help us to buy almost anything with crytpo and we dont need to sell crypto and buy with it directly this process over all will lower the selling rate of crypto and surge the price of cryptos(low supply) without even demand grow,,,,which lead other rich people fear more like in greece from money paper and they will converttheir money to diamonds and some to crypto.

Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2184

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

Probably because it's hard to understand about cryptos, and it's easy to say it's a gambling

It's not really that hard to understand the basics of cryptocurrency, only that many are too lazy to do their own research and follow the conclusion of 'experts' or the suggestions of banks and governments about the risks involved.
If the skepticism shared by many about cryptocurrency can be quelled, a lot would be able to discover it's true potential.

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:43:44 PM

the problem with diamonds they are stor of value and yoy cannot buy brands,clothes,cars,houses they must to convert gold diamond to some cash that accepeted everywhere.

now crypto is store of value and cash and peer to peer which move out any middle man
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:47:00 PM

Probably because it's hard to understand about cryptos, and it's easy to say it's a gambling

It's not really that hard to understand the basics of cryptocurrency, only that many are too lazy to do their own research and follow the conclusion of 'experts' or the suggestions of banks and governments about the risks involved.
If the skepticism shared by many about cryptocurrency can be quelled, a lot would be able to discover it's true potential.

true
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:53:23 PM

In my opinion, Warren Buffett hate bitcoin because it's a way for many ordinary people that without trading knowledge become rich.
He thinks he is big and wealthy, most successful in his work and now some kids get rich overnight thanks to bitcoin Smiley
He is trading on the stock market whole life and become no. 1 and I don't think he is willing to change, understand and accept new things.
He is past, we are the future guys! Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lucho1592

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:55:03 PM

He is past, we are the future guys! Smiley

I absolutely agree with you. He simply will not accept anything new, it is beyond his understanding and habit.
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

This is because Warren Buffet does not fully understand that the pace of technological development and somehow globalisation as well is way more dynamic than ever before. We would like to remind that this guy made his fortune on businesses which had been a great investment in the past, but now it is impossible to get such profits on what he had been investing in the 1980s.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:29:34 PM

no you are wrong they more screwed the any one else,,,,because normal people already suffer from everything , long day job and low salaries and much more they long ago feel this....

when greece crashed the normal people didnt take ot so much serouies its even fun for them after so boring life with almost no money and all day long job...they already screwed , YET the riches , wait .....read this
I don't claim to be an expert in economics and such, but I 100% doubt the "normal" people found a financial crisis "fun" lmao. I'm pretty sure the majority of their wealth(fiat) being valued far less than it used to isn't "fun".

do you know the very rich people of greece a alot of them hit heart attack , and other things when greece crashed relative to normal people which it dosent move there balls because they already there somehow,,,

in the moment greece opened the banks again the riches fast convereted the money to usd and the smartest convert to diamonds because....its cannot crash like paper money.
Do you have any source for this? I'm genuinely interested. I heavily doubt that diamonds are the chosen asset of the rich to be used as a hedge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TeQuiero

Activity: 120
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:38:25 PM

In my opinion, Warren Buffett hate bitcoin because it's a way for many ordinary people that without trading knowledge become rich.
He thinks he is big and wealthy, most successful in his work and now some kids get rich overnight thanks to bitcoin Smiley
He is trading on the stock market whole life and become no. 1 and I don't think he is willing to change, understand and accept new things.
So damn true. Imagining you've spending all of your life, experiencing a number of times on the verge of bankruptcy to become so called "legend investor". But some day, many people of your grandson's age become millionaires or even billionaires without any knowledge about finace. How unfair! I think jealousy is the main reason behing Buffett's hatred on bitcoin. He can't stand the fact that many many people are becoming rich from bitcon.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:45:59 PM

Basically, Buffett W is old and shouldn't be surprise that he always get stock whenever the issue f Bitcoin is been measure. Old men aren't good in accepting technology like the young ones, so, let's forget him and his outdated knowledge in finance, whatever. Bitcoin is More difficult to understand even to the young lads compare to old man. He hate but Bitcoin love him back, and it will grow beyond what he think

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:04:33 PM

I don't claim to be an expert in economics and such, but I 100% doubt the "normal" people found a financial crisis "fun" lmao. I'm pretty sure the majority of their wealth(fiat) being valued far less than it used to isn't "fun".

Do you have any source for this? I'm genuinely interested. I heavily doubt that diamonds are the chosen asset of the rich to be used as a hedge.

search on the web about the diamonds this rich people so fear to lose the money they have and after this kind of crash they search other store of value....some of them know this simple fact that usd is backed by 20 trillion debt and simple movement can crash everything there and everything is depends on usd and after all other paper money most of them have shit value maybe euro and another one great yet they depend on usd,  so the fear lead to convert to diamonds rather then gold because with gold you need huge security and other shit compare to small quality diamonds.

but after all this why crypto win why?

1. its peer to peer here the huge value of bitcoin come its put out governments/banks/paypla and bunch other from the chain.
2. its store of value like gold and diamonds and cash in the same time which mean gold/diamonds the selling rate will always grow because you need to convert them back to some kind of cash(value) that accepeted everywhere in order to buy cars,house,clothes and this mean you cannot sell all the diamonds and gold in the world the supply is huge which mean some will stuck with it and need wait to convert yet  bitcoin is store of value and cash.
3. bitcoin supply and other low supply coins have much less supply then gold/diamonds relative there is equation to see this in nice difference.
4. compare to selling rate of diamonds and gold which only will grow because in the end they must to convert it to buy things compare to crypto which selling rate soon will fall because soon and already pop startups that which help us to buy with crypro hence the selling rate of crypto will fall and price will surge very soon without even demand growed,,,its because selling rate fall and people not convert crypto to cash fiat rather buy with it directly.

i just said you wrong i also dont expert in others area ....we equal somehow Smiley

but this is how we learn by  sharing quality info and sharp each other rather then bullshit posts which lead to no where

peace mate

BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:21:24 PM

buffet says invest in stock or sector which you understand most , may be buffet didnt understand crypto or bitcoin and he didnt invest 
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:24:40 PM

Because it may be contrary to his economic interests.
He may be trying to buy Bitcoin at a lower price.
He may be far from seeing the future.
He may not have understood the difference between Bitcoin and metals whose value is determined by others.

I can list to forever...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: