Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Beta-Reader For Bitcoin Book  (Read 224 times)
BitProdigy (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:26:58 AM

Hello,

I have recently completed writing a book on Bitcoin which I will publish very soon, but I need to get some feedback from some Bitcoin savvy beta-readers. The book is 160,000 words in total. I will pay $40 in Litecoin for someone to beta-read the entire book and give good feedback, or $10 in Litecoin for someone to read a selection of three chapters and give good feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:12:52 AM

I can take the reading task. I'm in the process of publishing my thesis on a topic regarding blockchain so I've done thorough research in the subject and have written paper for the same. Send me a PM if you need proofs and stuff.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:18:18 AM

Hello,

I have recently completed writing a book on Bitcoin which I will publish very soon, but I need to get some feedback from some Bitcoin savvy beta-readers. The book is 160,000 words in total. I will pay $40 in Litecoin for someone to beta-read the entire book and give good feedback, or $10 in Litecoin for someone to read a selection of three chapters and give good feedback.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

"Mastering Bitcoin" is about 80,000 words (nearly half of what you wrote) and I completed it in about 2 weeks. Your book is probably going to take a month (I know it's a long time), but I assure that I'll provide you some nice feedback at the end. I'm NOT going to take any of dollars (or LTC) from you for the feedback; reading (more) about bitcoin is pretty much nice and enough return already.

If you're interested, please let me know through PM. Smiley
BitProdigy (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:37:26 AM

PM's sent to you both  Grin
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 03:36:44 AM

I love reading about bitcoin and I'd be willing to get paid for three chapters.

Unlike the previous two, I can offer the perspective of a "normie" or someone whos knows a thing or two about tech (i'm a software developer) but not really much into the technical details of bitcoin.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:54:11 AM

2017 - 2018 and 2019 has been quite challenging for crypto services, blockchain and bitcoin. Would like to have a read of the entire book , please send me a PM with details, cheers

BitProdigy (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

2017 - 2018 and 2019 has been quite challenging for crypto services, blockchain and bitcoin. Would like to have a read of the entire book , please send me a PM with details, cheers

I have enough readers now to get good feedback, but you can still beta-read if you don't mind giving feedback without getting paid in return. Let me know if that's okay.
Btczhageh

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

I have enough readers now to get good feedback, but you can still beta-read if you don't mind giving feedback without getting paid in return. Let me know if that's okay.
With utmost respect, I will love to read your book to gain more knowledge about the technology if you will gladly accept my offer please. Have been looking out for books like this and many more but couldn't find good one yet so, will be happy to stay with your book and if possibly give feedback thanks.

You can't beat my soul out of me!!!!, but, you can with my mortal body lol.
BitProdigy (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:59:30 AM

With utmost respect, I will love to read your book to gain more knowledge about the technology if you will gladly accept my offer please. Have been looking out for books like this and many more but couldn't find good one yet so, will be happy to stay with your book and if possibly give feedback thanks.

Hello,

I can send you a selection of three chapters if you are willing to give feedback. Are you more interested in the technology or in acquiring?

Also, you will have to make more posts in the forum before I can send you a PM with the book, the forum will not allow me to send you a PM yet.
Btczhageh

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:05:07 AM

Hello,

I can send you a selection of three chapters if you are willing to give feedback. Are you more interested in the technology or in acquiring?

Also, you will have to make more posts in the forum before I can send you a PM with the book, the forum will not allow me to send you a PM yet.
Had made at least some reasonable post on the forum and believed that am doing my best I can to acquire the needed knowledge to proceeds to my next level in regard to the technology, once again if you can, please help out with some chapter thanks.

Or is there any requirement that's been needed before I can get anything from forum members,? that I am missing.

You can't beat my soul out of me!!!!, but, you can with my mortal body lol.
BitProdigy (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

Hello,

Had made at least some reasonable post on the forum and believed that am doing my best I can to acquire the needed knowledge to proceeds to my next level in regard to the technology, once again if you can, please help out with some chapter thanks.

Or is there any requirement that's been needed before I can get anything from forum members,? that I am missing.

Yes, you have to make more posts before anyone can send you Personal Messages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: