Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TerraGreen Bounty KYC-Scam - changed rules of their bounty and refused payments  (Read 1122 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:20:50 PM
Merited by 1miau (1)

Ok and people can withdraw their tokens / tokens converted to ETH/BTC from Tokpie Exchange without KYC? I thought Tokpie has some sort of partnership with you?
Since I transferred 50% of my stakes to tokpie long ago,I received some TGNs in my tokpie balance 2 weeks ago and it seems I can trade/withdraw them freely without passing KYC so that won't be a problem I think.

I appreciate your decision but I'm also wondering if you would have done the same if we hadn't created a scam accusation + flag.  Wink
Only results matter right?  Wink

From what I've undertood,they are going to distribute the tokens in users tokpie account because somehow tokpie is able to allow deposit/withdrawals without KYC if the sum is under 2500$ (probably has to do with the regulatory laws in their juridiction), something that TerraGreen can't do apparently.That's indeed a good solution to satisfy everyone Smiley I'll also remove my support of the flag once it's confirmed that you distributed to everyone as you promised.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1miau (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 6776

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 11:10:48 PM

Ok and people can withdraw their tokens / tokens converted to ETH/BTC from Tokpie Exchange without KYC? I thought Tokpie has some sort of partnership with you?
Since I transferred 50% of my stakes to tokpie long ago,I received some TGNs in my tokpie balance 2 weeks ago and it seems I can trade/withdraw them freely without passing KYC so that won't be a problem I think.
Thanks for the clarification. If you have a little bit time you can try to move some funds out, that would be a sufficient proof in my opinion.

I appreciate your decision but I'm also wondering if you would have done the same if we hadn't created a scam accusation + flag.  Wink
Only results matter right?  Wink
Finally we can say that, I hope they keep the promise this time.

From what I've undertood,they are going to distribute the tokens in users tokpie account because somehow tokpie is able to allow deposit/withdrawals without KYC if the sum is under 2500$ (probably has to do with the regulatory laws in their juridiction), something that TerraGreen can't do apparently.That's indeed a good solution to satisfy everyone Smiley I'll also remove my support of the flag once it's confirmed that you distributed to everyone as you promised.
Sounds reasonable, I'll do the same once I have the confirmation.

Thank you very much for taking the time and creating the flag. I guess without your help the problem would have gone unnoticed.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
terragreen
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:49:47 AM

‼️‼️ IMPORTANT : Tomorrow is the last day to get TGN without KYC ‼️‼️
This option is available from July 26 to Aug 07, 2019 23:59 UTC ONLY
👉: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-terragreen-tgn-coins-on-your-tokpie-account-balance/

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terragreen
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:13:43 AM

Hello
All participants who did not want to submit KYC and have registered on Tokpie before 26 July and did not get coin can notify on Telegram @tgncoin to get their coin on Tokpie.
We distributed to all the participants who have registered on Tokpie from 26 August to 09 August.
Please remove support of the red flag who got coin without KYC.

●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:18:22 AM

Hello
All participants who did not want to submit KYC and have registered on Tokpie before 26 July and did not get coin can notify on Telegram @tgncoin to get their coin on Tokpie.
We distributed to all the participants who have registered on Tokpie from 26 August to 09 August.
You can send Aveatrex (the user who created the flag) a PM to review the situation. Depending on if he has doubts or not he might remove the entire flag, it's up to him. I didn't follow all the Telegram spam and trust him to make the right decision.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

You can send Aveatrex (the user who created the flag) a PM to review the situation. Depending on if he has doubts or not he might remove the entire flag, it's up to him.

It is not just up to him, but everyone who got scammed has to forgive the act:

[...] terragreen violated a written contract, resulting in damages, in the specific act referenced here. terragreen did not make the victims of this act roughly whole, AND it is not the case that all of the victims forgave the act [...]

terragreen
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:28:11 AM

You can send Aveatrex (the user who created the flag) a PM to review the situation. Depending on if he has doubts or not he might remove the entire flag, it's up to him.

[...] terragreen violated a written contract, resulting in damages, in the specific act referenced here. terragreen did not make the victims of this act roughly whole, AND it is not the case that all of the victims forgave the act [...]

Yes, I specified earlier here that All participants who did not want to submit KYC and have registered on Tokpie before 26 July and did not get coin can notify on Telegram @tgncoin or to get their coin on Tokpie.
So they have to now remove flag or support of the flag.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:54:05 AM

So they have to now remove flag or support of the flag.

No, they don't need to.

Please read it again, more carefully:

All supports will be removed once everyone who got scammed forgives you.
If there is at least one person not forgiving you, the flag and support remains valid.

Aveatrex

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:00:00 AM
Merited by 1miau (1)

Yes, I specified earlier here that All participants who did not want to submit KYC and have registered on Tokpie before 26 July and did not get coin can notify on Telegram @tgncoin or to get their coin on Tokpie.
I didn't receive the tokens because I created my tokpie account long ago, messaged you on telegram about it.

I'll wait some confirmation from users that they effectively received their tokens without passing KYC before removing my support from the flag as it's a sufficient proof of your good faith in my opinion, albeit , DT members that supported the flag still need to be convinced in order to remove their support and deactivate their flag.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
1miau (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 12:55:50 AM

That's true but it's almost impossible for the flag creator to find it out if everyone who got scammed has forgive the act. It's possible that some people will notice next year that they haven't received the token because when they signed up, their expectation was to get the tokens automatically (which isn't the case finally because rules were changed after the bounty had ended). And some shitcoin projects have huge delays in sending tokens so it's quite normal to wait very long for bounty rewards.
Like if Aveatrex is removing the flag because he feels fine doing it, but somewhen later another user comes over the issue and is noticing that he hasn't received tokens. Then, it's possible that he feels scammed and it's his personal right to create a new scammer flag again.

I'll wait some confirmation from users that they effectively received their tokens without passing KYC before removing my support from the flag as it's a sufficient proof of your good faith in my opinion, albeit , DT members that supported the flag still need to be convinced in order to remove their support and deactivate their flag.
+1
Waiting a little bit sounds like a good solution and the scammer flag on terragreen's profile will also refer to this topic here. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aveatrex

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:57:59 PM

I can confirm that I received the entire sum of tokens in tokpie without KYC.Waiting for other affected users to confirm.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Aveatrex

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:09:07 AM

A very short update: TerraGreen has fulfilled it's promise and it seems that they they distributed the tokens to participant's tokpie accounts without having to pass KYC. I feel like they have at least figured something out regarding the issue which proves a little bit their good faith towards the the participants.

To all flag supporters, please state your opinion about this, should we all excuse them and give em another chance by removing our support, or you insist on keeping it?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀