Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET  (Read 2705 times)
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

It is simple. The public enthusiasm for ICOs have died. The number one priority of exchanges is to profit. And they profit through trading fees so they need trading volume, lots of it to be profitable.

Since no one is interested to buy ICOs after exchange listing, why bother to list? It will just put a strain on the exchange platform. So, they are now more choosy on which to list.
And yet the influence of regulatory authorities is having an effect. All the same, exchanges are primarily interested in profit, and secondly, they are interested in the legality of transactions (at least something like this). Now, unfortunately, exchanges can be held liable if they are involved in fraudulent fundraising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:13:38 PM

Listing on exchanges these days is highly competitive. Yes, a project can list on any, but such exchange might not be on CMC, let alone being a global exchange that has good 24 hours volume. If any listing will be allowed, then it had to fulfill some criteria and this differs from individual exchanges. However if the project is good, then finding a good exchange will be much easier.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:19:15 PM

I often see projects like that for example invox. invox started its success in ico in 2018 and until now the market has not been listing in the market. The developer said that he wanted to build a stronger project to enter the market so that the token value would not fall from the initial price

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:37:56 PM

I often see projects like that for example invox. invox started its success in ico in 2018 and until now the market has not been listing in the market. The developer said that he wanted to build a stronger project to enter the market so that the token value would not fall from the initial price
its too long if since 2018 this projects not listed in any market yet.investors will disappointed with developers team decision postponed listing.they spend alot of money in order to get profits in short time, but the fact totally different now.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:57:18 AM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

I think it's not the dump issue, it's very foolish to think for developers that their coins will be dump, if that's the case then they better not do a bounty campaign anymore, one of the reason is they don't want to spend big money listing in big exchange and second they do not have the qualifications to get listed.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:46:07 AM

Little easy to launch project and have own token or coin but so difficult to get natural demand and trust from investor,that is make different project with another project. Its not only pump and dump but how great the project. Everything is need planing. And good exchange also have their own criteria to listing token or coins.
zero714309

Activity: 749

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:52:48 AM

'quality' exchange fees are high and often most of those bounty project ICOs, don't have enough funds for that.

Regarding dump, bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as they get them, may be it would be better strategy to lock tokens until there is utility available so buying side can sustain the dump.
i find so many project also have this strategy (lock tokens) and delaying distribution around 6 months. It sad if they already use this strategy but the price still dumped so hard. Developers need more good planing and make natural demand.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:06:07 AM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.    

There's a lot of reason why they are having hard time entering the market. It make sense why they have bounty campaign, cause this method is an effective and cheaper way of promoting the project. A token dumps maybe it doesn't have potential to be good and nice platform. As an investor and trader, you should feel how good is the project. Bounty shouldn't be blame for being dump on the market. If a project really is worth something people wouldnt mind selling their asset.

Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:33:26 PM

To be honest, I think that I need to rush the listings with the project. It does little good. I also understand the bounty hunters. They want to get their money for the project as quickly as possible.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:40:33 PM

To be honest, I think that I need to rush the listings with the project. It does little good. I also understand the bounty hunters. They want to get their money for the project as quickly as possible.
Exchange listing will vary on how the project team will strive for it.Some might not really care too much or just simply its hard for a project to get listed because they do lack out of support and liquidity no matter how hard they do try to get listed on good exchangers thats why we do commonly see them on non popular exchangers instead.About bounty hunters dump it isnt really that serious matter to look on yet the main dumpers is to those investors who do able to get in early and have some big discounts and bonuses.Come to think that bounty allocations is mostly 1%-2% Max of total coin supply.
How they would consider out this as a main factor of dump?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:40:53 PM

A bounty hunter, who always asking "When exchange" don't know the policy "How to listed a coin into the exchange"

Man, you should learn this. It's basic information, not all cryptocurrency can be listed to the exchange they must be passed some a due diligence from the exchange first. It's not always about the fee, exchange was always to make sure the project, not a scam/fraud. Here the step "Listed a cryptocurrency to the exchange"
  • Contact Exchange
  • Negotiation
  • Due Diligence About The Project & etc.
  • Auditing the token/coin
  • Payment Fee Listed
  • Waiting for the listed Information from the Exchange
  • Finaly the token/coin was listed on an exchange
Not easy to pass them all, a reputation exchange was really have a strict policy & due diligence.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:55:53 PM

Yes, you are right because the ICO company must to do some process to register their coin to several exchange market and must pay some fee to the exchanger site and need many preparation for launch to the public.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:50:37 AM

i think the best reason behind it is the project want to ensure that the price would not dump so hard when the investors are still trading first on the token or coin . They are just ensure that the investors will not disappointed on what they are doing.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:25:39 AM

Bounty Project? do you mean a project that holds a bounty? The length of time a project enters the market is not seen from the bounty, but is seen from the seriousness of the team in developing the project
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:09:33 AM

It is mostly the financial aspect that normally cause this delay,  most project could barely raise enough money to carry out development of the project which is mandatory,  paying listing fees whith such limited capital will greatly affect the project development, thus, the team will have to come up with a better alternative that will be best for the project, top exchange don't comes cheap and people always wanted to see project list on top exchange. There are other factors that could also cause delay.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:35:16 AM

I think because most projects don't have any working product to offer and if they will list it on exchanges the price will surely drop and their resources for product development will go down, it will then lead to bankruptcy the project will be abandoned and fail.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:52:38 AM

Why asking bounty project for the listing?
It is always the decision of the team project. they have the  road map for that.
many team are looking on the down market that is why they dont want to enter the exchange due to low demands.
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:33:56 PM

Most of them are shitcoins and only get reasonable appreciation during a bull market
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 01:44:58 PM

First, they have scheduled it on road map. Second, the project may be less desirable or their service product does not pass to list a famous exchange, so the team needs time to think or register on a bad exchange.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:19:06 PM

Mostly as a result of low sales during IEO or ICO and this is always as a result of project repetition, fake developers, greed ti make gains at the detriment of the project and lot more. Projects most times, find it very difficult to sustain trade volume even after listing due to the fact that the project is worthless. There are so many reasons behind delay in listing, which ranges from the fear of price dump, low capital to list, poor marketing team, stringent conditions of some prominent exchanges

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: