Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET  (Read 2705 times)
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:41:57 AM

afraid that dump might make sense, but if it does not make sense for a long time because when I asked the team and the answer was still waiting and waiting, I thought that they were preparing a product to anticipate a dump.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:53:53 AM

afraid that dump might make sense, but if it does not make sense for a long time because when I asked the team and the answer was still waiting and waiting, I thought that they were preparing a product to anticipate a dump.
I think the action of dumping bounty hunters is not a serious problem. a large project certainly has the resistance to anticipate it. moreover the bounty hunters if they know a potential project, of course they will still hold the coins to invest

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:16:10 AM

the thing I think about is, many things need to be set back when the ICO, or IEO is finished, especially when their funds don't reach hardcap. of course not only fear of dumps, but they may also develop strategies so that their products can continue to be used, and can be valued on the market. well, that is the best thought I think. of course they are afraid of dumps that make their products worthless.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:22:25 AM

I think everything is under a step by step procedure. It takes time for a token or coin to be listed after the project is successful. And within this time, developments of the project would be a factor that the token to be listed could give a good value, also if its outcome is good, the project woupd be recognize by several investors.
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:25:21 AM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   
I think it's a kind of strategy from the project team to reduce the risk of dumps when it enters the market and the quality on the market will remain stable for a long time,And that can be called a possible marketing strategy from the project team

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:38:44 AM

what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.    
Each exchange has different requirements in each coin listing they will do. There is through voting, some are paid, after that the exchange will definitely carry out a due diligence on the coins to be registered, whether they are feasible or not. I think the process takes a long time, until the coin can be traded in an exchange.

Sometimes the negotiations fail or do not reach an agreement, therefore the developer is definitely looking for other exchanges and this will take longer.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:35:56 PM

There are a lot of reasons for that, but mainly the greed of team members, because all solid exchanges require a big payment for getting listed and almost no team wants to sacrifice their own profit to enter a great exchange.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:44:30 PM

the difficult question, is there are several first possibilities so it is difficult to get into exchange because there are too many crypto projects and that makes some exchanges do first due diligence before entering the project and the second problem is "fee" because the entry requirements to the exchange must use that, the rest was due to fault of project who did not submit it because they focused on developing the project.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

Most bounty projects are derived from ICOs, and since the market isn't great right now and there's too many ICOs around, very few of them are earning the sums required to proceed with a good exchange listing. This leads to projects either settling for trash exchanges with almost no liquidity, or relying on decentralized platforms.

If a project raises less than $10 million, you can be pretty sure it will list on a trash exchange.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.

Not only the project conducting bounty programs, even the projects which comes to the market as a ICO also not getting listed in the exchanges.

The projects you are seeing in the exchanges are IEO or got listed after big waiting period to get listed.
Then understand all the exchanges or not good so if the tokens get listed on such kind of cheap exchange means there is no worth for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:03:34 PM

I don't think there is any business with bounty and enter on crypto market. Obviously a projects isn't worry about bounty stake. Because they could pay it later on. Main thing is they wouldn't like to enter on exchange and most of them are not legit enough. Sometimes exchange would ask about legitimacy of projects (except worst exchange).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

For the project there is no problem to enter the market if they have collected the desired amount of money. All exchanges with good liquidity require a considerable amount $ for listing and problems can arise only if project does not have the necessary amount of money for this. The main reason of dump is the low liquidity of the exchange and the lack of a buyer.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:26:53 PM

Listing on reputed exchange lots of money as well,if the team don't want to spend that much money or they can't afford means they will wait for the exchanges which list their coins for free.But it won't affect the project team only will get affected are the investors who invested their real money for those tokens.
That is what happens right now. projects do not really care about investors who buy their tokens at the time of ICO / IEO sales. they tell them - hold

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:29:06 PM

~
Another type of projects, who need bounty promotion even if they have potential too. I don't know why they do late to list on the exchange, maybe because of the hunter's dump!
Not the right reason to blame the bounty hunter for the cause. How could bountypool for only 1-5% of total sales make them afraid to register on the market early? And most of their efforts are to set the payment schedule so that bounty hunters are delayed even for months but still doesn't change anything.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:36:34 PM

The most important part is the distribution, if they are etherium based tokens you would be able to trade them on decentralized exchanges and you will not wait for official listing, a token like Miracletele is not officially listed by the developers but is being traded on forkdelta and it is already having some good value, the 1000 tokens I received is worth over $200 at the moment. Official listing is for those still very patient and are willing to wait.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:13:28 PM

What exactly do you mean by QUALITY MARKET? I don't really think that most of them are afraid of been dump but the remain whether the developers want the coins listed. Other factors could be that they can pay the fees for listing on exchange
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:18:44 PM

To preserve the price.
Since they are selling at a fixed price, they dont want it getting dumped and losing a lot of dollars which could have been in their pockets.

It is natural. The more they rob the better.
I am not saying every ICO does it. But it became so normal.
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:38:06 PM

For the project there is no problem to enter the market if they have collected the desired amount of money. All exchanges with good liquidity require a considerable amount $ for listing and problems can arise only if project does not have the necessary amount of money for this. The main reason of dump is the low liquidity of the exchange and the lack of a buyer.
Most projects, even collecting a hard cap, refuse listing.The whole reason is that if there is no working model of the project,it makes no sense to agree on a listing.All those who do not have a working product and already trading their assets are outright pests of their project.Naturally, everyone will sell such tokens,which do not benefit anyone.Although there is another side of the coin.I know a lot of projects that agree on the listing and eventually buy their own assets from early investors,bounty participants and those who want to sell them.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:41:33 PM

It narrows down to your taste in bounties. I know a lot of good projects which never took time to get listed and they are doing well in the market. Harmony, morpheus labs, Quarkchain and so many of them. You have to narrow your search to quality projects like these. You can easily find them on the ICOdrops website.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:28:16 PM

a long time or not is very relative. each project already has a schedule listed in the roadmap. have you studied it before joining?
make it a habit to read it first Smiley so that we don't get caught up in complaints.
in addition, each project also has its own strategy, it can be waiting for the market situation to be quite profitable if there is a delay.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: