Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need loan 0.005 BTC, Repay 90$ Skrill or BTC, I have few Collateral  (Read 270 times)
MarkCouture (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:05:12 AM

Hello guys I know, I'm newbie no merit no trust thumb up. I need 0.005BTC for food because I wait for my first salary in new job.

I'm first time in new country and I have new work. I'm here alone. That's my reason for loan.

Repay time: 16.7. afternoon

Collateral: My personal Skrill account fully verified, eBay personal account 2 year's old,
                   Blockchain personal account ( Gold level, complete KYC),Android game with 50$-70$ price
                   And my ID card

I haven't other crypto and zero money.

Thank you for your offers.

My telegram:  @MaCoutu
jbdee

Activity: 211
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 11:01:40 AM

Your collaterals worth nothing.
If you disappear, the lender cannot get anything from them.

MarkCouture (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:18:57 AM

Yes exactly I know my request smells like shit. Bad situation but thank you for response.
jbdee

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 12:15:12 PM

If you have any valid collateral, that is easily sellable, I can offer you a loan.
Which country are you in?
It can be physical goods.

jbdee

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:40:41 PM

It would be expensive to send something aboard for a 65 USD loan (0.005 BTC).
And a loan for 65 USD, seems too small (scam), jusk ask your family or a friend.

MarkCouture (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

I can't, I'm alone in this country...
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 05:19:26 PM

Germany
I find it hard to believe anyone goes there for work without having 50 euro with them.

Ask your boss for 3 hours pay.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
MarkCouture (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:19:07 PM

Yes I know.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:59:34 PM

Hello guys I know, I'm newbie no merit no trust thumb up. I need 0.005BTC for food because I wait for my first salary in new job.

I'm first time in new country and I have new work. I'm here alone. That's my reason for loan.

Collateral: My personal Skrill account fully verified, eBay personal account 2 year's old,
                   Blockchain personal account ( Gold level, complete KYC),Android game with 50$-70$ price
                   And my ID card

So you went to an entirely new country with zero money? Are you completely stupid?

That's like walking into a desert with no water, then wondering why you're thirsy after walking around for an hour.

I doubt you're smart enough to have successfully gotten a job with your logic.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:09:27 AM

And my ID card

So you went to an entirely new country with zero money? Are you completely stupid?

That's like walking into a desert with no water, then wondering why you're thirsy after walking around for an hour.

I doubt you're smart enough to have successfully gotten a job with your logic.

That is the new trend, have you not seen the photos of people begging that say "traveling around the world with no money help support my trip"

OP

I will gladly fund this loan at 0% if you can come up with a stable alt coin 125% of the loan for collateral
jbdee

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:53:47 AM

I can't, I'm alone in this country...

Why you are such a liar then?
Does your family or friends need to be in Germany to help you?

As far as I know we are not in Germany (at least, I'm not) on this forum, so we can't help you sorry.

Also, why asking BTC? Why not FIAT? You don't want to share your bank account informations or Paypal?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: