Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts?  (Read 1139 times)
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:20:47 AM

The prices of altcoins are still very low now and I think this is indeed the best time to accumulate the good ones among the altcoins because we dont know when the price will spike and may not be easy to accumulate then.
I can not disagree. Altcoins have very good price that not occur too often. I think such kind of opportunity to grasp cheap altcoins occur around 6 months per wave. So, we have been in the second chance to get richer (in BTC) with cheap altcoins. Don't hesitate too much because we have been in good phase to accumulate altcoins. Don't hesitate because altcoins will not dissapoint you and they will help you increase your btc.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:52:49 AM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?
Fundamentally now is the best time to buy LTC, yeah I think LTC has a potential to get short term profit.

The halving event just a few more days left, there is some media that stated LTC price will touch a high price when it was come.

The all time high of LTC price was $375 at december 2017 ago, I'll predict when the halving has been passed the LTC price will pass $375 as an ATH and now its price is $105 on CMC.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:52:12 AM

Altcoins are still very cheap and many are still losing value over time so buying altcoins now won't be a wrong move but it might take longer before one earn better profits from altcoins

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:36:35 AM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

Indeed, there are currently many altcoin prices against bitcoin and ethereum. But we must analyze it first before buying it because the price may fall deeper. The recent strengthening of bitcoin prices has indeed made the altcoin price fall and attract investor to buy and hold for the long term

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:44:34 AM

Depends on how you define an ideal time to accumulate, if it's based on the lowest possible price, a few months ago would have been more ideal. It's also dependent on the altcoin in consideration considering lots of projects are busts.
Do your research, considering the tokenomics and potential for growth.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:45:14 AM

the only time to start accumulating altcoins is when they are starting to show signs of a pump. which consists of an increase in their market activity including volume and price, and also increase in the pumpers activity all over the market. with some analysis of that altcoin and looking at its history and whether it is even ready for pump or is it  a dead cat bounce you can simply decide if it is a good time to get in that coin or not. just make sure to have a good exit plan after you entered or you will end up losing money to the dumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

the only time to start accumulating altcoins is when they are starting to show signs of a pump. which consists of an increase in their market activity including volume and price, and also increase in the pumpers activity all over the market. with some analysis of that altcoin and looking at its history and whether it is even ready for pump or is it  a dead cat bounce you can simply decide if it is a good time to get in that coin or not. just make sure to have a good exit plan after you entered or you will end up losing money to the dumps.

At present, many altcoins have not shown a signal of strengthening against bitcoin. But now there are a lot of altcoins that are very cheap for bitcoin and I think there are some altcoins that are worth buying and holding right now, ICX for example
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:08:14 AM

Some coin investors start building their position while the market cycle is finding its bottom. Before alt season come, take time to plan your investment or what altcoin you will going to buy when the ideal time come. There are many potential altcoins in the market that may go up as soon as the bitcoin start to go down but it is difficult to know the day when the altcoins start to rise. The ideal time to accumulate altcoins may be now because their prices are now lower or their bottom prices are already reached.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

The way the market is behaving in terms of pricing of altcoins, I think its a good time to gather and hold. I am thinking that after the price of bitcoin has stabilized, altcoins would be next. But just be sure you are hodling altcoins that have good long term potential to be safe
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:41:36 AM

Guys!

I bought and bought at a fairly high price after altcoin and BTC dump yesterday. It is true that the ideal time to buy more, I was a bit wrong to buy too soon
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 08:56:06 AM

Prefer the altcoins which have multiple ways to survive, ie multiple use cases and functionality that would give it a long term outlook beyond a

binary outcome. For example an exchange based coin can be very popular now, but the chances of it going to 0 is pretty high in case something

goes wrong with that exchange later on, so that should be considered a high risk crypto investment...

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

This is surely a good time to by altcoins. Yes, patience and analyze of the market is needed before taking a decision. I also did bought altcoins at a high price. It was a mistake as altcoins have followed the movement of Bitcoin. Sometimes it doesn't work like that, but most of the time. But i think Bitcoin has maybe already reached his highest price at $14000, as dominance of Bitcoin was at its highest level. I don't think its dominance will be bigger as true believers of altcoins projects won't sell their coins at the cheapest price. Money from Bitcoin might one day return to altcoins when people are going to see that Bitcoin can't go higher.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:50:53 AM

Guys!

Now is a good time to buy any cryptocurrency you want, even Bitcoin, because there is still more time for Bitcoin to go up. LTC is going for a halving in like four weeks time or less and there is the possibility that the price is going to increase once the halving is done. And ETH will likely follow Bitcoin to the top. So there is every opportunity to invest now and make profit as the price goes up. I don’t even think that these three are the only ones that are going, others will as well be going up too. But LTC, btc and ETH are the big thing.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:17:03 AM

It is better to learn more altcoin, because I feel the altcoin season is coming. And then we will be very profitable if we choose the right altcoin to be pumped
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:04:29 AM

Guys!

For me ideal time to buy and accumulate more altcoins is when the bitcoin is truly in dip like when it was just $3k per bitcoin. If you had bought altcoins during that time you will surely have your harvest by this time. I had bought few altcoins when the ethereum was just $96. It's good to do crypto shopping then while others just keeps on waiting for btc and eth to pump.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

It's not the best that anyone should give advise on whether to invest or not and even if that happens, it is expected of you to still DYOR on it. Those who fail to do that find themselves invest in unprofitable coins and sometimes coins belonging to scammers. If you want to accumulate, do that with utmost care, because so many of them are present going downtrend.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

I also think so, tat this time, almost all altcoins experienced down the price, more than -2%. This is influenced by the decrease price of BTC.
Well, personally, this is one f good times for me to accumulate more trusted altcoins, especially like XRP, XLM, and also XZC (of course ETH is also still the choice)

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 12:18:13 PM

Don't get trap by the recent decline in price, I believe for altcoin in generally it's not yet time to buy but for some selective Altcoin I believe it's time. Altcoin like Litecoin, DGTX has a bright future ahead of them. Bitcoin's dominance is still pretty high therefore most Altcoins won't be getting the attention of traders until bitcoin slows down and become a little bit unattractive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:26:34 PM

Don't get trap by the recent decline in price, I believe for altcoin in generally it's not yet time to buy but for some selective Altcoin I believe it's time. Altcoin like Litecoin, DGTX has a bright future ahead of them. Bitcoin's dominance is still pretty high therefore most Altcoins won't be getting the attention of traders until bitcoin slows down and become a little bit unattractive.

We need to be selective whenever we plan to invest in crypto-currencies. I have a list of alt-coins I wish to invest in, on a side all the alt-coins
I already have. It`s hard, I`m limited with money I can invest, I`m trying to accumulate more of what I already have and to add more alt-coins to
my portfolio.
   I have Litecoins, for DGTX I never heard, I will check it now. Currently I`m concentrated on accumulating more Nano coins, I think Nano have
big chances to get to the top.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

good decision if you do it now, i also buy some altcoins and bitcoin. especially buying bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, xrp and litecoin.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: