Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts?  (Read 1139 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

I think it is still an ideal time to accumulate more altcoins since the prices are not yet pushing forward fast enough to catch up to bitcoin. And last time I checked Ethereum it is near $300 and now it is around $270. Just an example and the same thing happened to other alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:12:42 PM

Altcoins will increase only by achieving domination of bitcoin as 70 percent. Prior to this period, to take something very dangerous.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:44:23 PM

The ideal time to accumulate the violas was in winter - the beginning of spring, and now it is necessary that the coins were already in the wallet.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:07:23 PM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

it might be good to buy now, when bitcoin is being corrected. but keep in mind the road is too sure, so try to buy gradually. for LTC and ETH I do recommend it now. but for other altcoins you should not. because there is no certainty that when bitcoin rises, altcoin is not red.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:19:00 PM

If you would ask me the time to accumulate more altcoins,  then this is the best time to buy and accumulate altcoins. I believe there's price correction going on at the moment and after,  the prices will rise again on the market so let's hold and be patient.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 06:22:02 PM

Most people will say to buy alts, because you'ill gain more money, because some coin is far from ATH, but you have to study the past market and see the pattern, there are times when people sell alts to buy BTC
Look what can you do, and most important, what is you plan?
Accumulate money, accumulate BTC, buy alts with a good perspective in future?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

No its not ideal unless you are hopeful. You need to loot at the charts first before you decide to buy, its not about why the token plummet to its knees that it look good to invest. I have the feeling bitcoin will still drop that it will be a disaster later on. I'm not confident about my charts view but looking at its monthly time frame of BTC, it looks like its going to dive.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:39:17 PM

I am holding a bunch of alts and I like a lot of them, but I think we don't have any clue if there will be any surge in alts. Nobody is talking about alts now. All eyes are on Bitcoin and Facebook's Libra. I won't risk with the alts in time when the BTC price is pumping every day.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:01:36 PM

In crypto space, things could change suddenly, but from the charts, BTC still maintaining it's upwards trend and as such, Altcoins at the downward trend, so I think it is a good buy for altcoins, but then one needs to be selective while loading his or her bags.

meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:18:47 PM

No its not ideal unless you are hopeful. You need to loot at the charts first before you decide to buy, its not about why the token plummet to its knees that it look good to invest. I have the feeling bitcoin will still drop that it will be a disaster later on. I'm not confident about my charts view but looking at its monthly time frame of BTC, it looks like its going to dive.
It is already difficult to imagine that Bitcoin is again able to go to the bottom. Most of all, he will accumulate his price on the current position, and after that there will be growth again. There is an opportunity to look at the altcoins. Prices are very good now.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:23:57 PM

I think this game is lost from the beginning. As it is very unstable as all altcoins. Let's wait a couple of months. We won't lose a lot of profit but it warns us against failure.
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:50:13 PM

Now it is a good time to turn off computers and enjoy the ride of altcoins. Tomorrow, your balance will be filled up a little bit, in bitcoin, due to altcoin rallies. I believe that altcoins will rise about 20 percent at least from their current price. More significant rally might take a few days to finish because altcoins will have to wait for more confirmation from bitcoin.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:38:27 PM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

Bitcoin share exceeded 65 percent, a very dangerous signal for altcoins. But personally, I think that now is the time to buy promising projects at a cheap price, I myself bought MANA (Decentraland) and the Institute of ICX (Icon), because I am sure that these projects are now greatly undervalued!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:31:43 PM

Guys!

I think the best time is at the end of last year and early this year, but it's over. BTC has been increasing for many months, so I think it will soon adjust. That's when we can choose to buy the altcoins we want.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:50:18 PM

If you have the money it's time to get on board or accumulate more alt coins and tokens. I have been accumulating until now and i haven't reach my goal but I'm already there. I'm sure before the end of the year will have another massive increase of price and just want to position my self now and wait.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

In my own point of view, I think the ideal time is now to get as many altcoins as possible. No other better time than now when most of the altcoins are at affordable price. It is very certain that altcoin price  will moon as time goes on. This period is a moment to invest and patiently wait for harvest. A lot of people are getting worried whether things will change for better in the world of altcoins since the bull run expected has not yet come. We need to keep up with our effort in consistent investment in altcoins. Our hope must be alive and our focus intact. Hence, our investment in altcoins should continue.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

Trust me, it isn't a bad idea. There are massive indications that there is most certainly going to be an alt bull run. So far, we have only seen a bitcoin bullish trend. This would at some point push further to other cryptocurrencies causing a proper bullish run like we saw in 2017. This might just be the best time to accumulate more altcoins with use cases and anticipate a massive turn around.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:40:25 PM

if the alts that you want is at its bottom then buy it and fill you bag..  there is no such good or ideal time to buy as you know the market is volatile..its difficult to predict when its going up or when its going down..

altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:56:33 PM

Could anybody recommend a miner for mining altoins?
FreeRunnerM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:57:56 PM

Could anybody recommend a miner for mining altoins?
You are searching for used or new one? I can send you some shops on ebay and official resellers as well. What are you keen on?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: