Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:12:33 PM

The price for treatment is very important but the most important is the results of the treatment of cancer especially for USA where insurance and bank credits are very well developed.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:26:00 PM

The price for treatment is very important but the most important is the results of the treatment of cancer especially for USA where insurance and bank credits are very well developed.
I think that the price of cancer treatment can not be cheap because it uses expensive equipment, expensive drugs, doctors ' salaries. But it should be commensurate with the standard of living in the country.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:01:40 PM

But the initial goal of the project is to treat dogs for cancer. Probably the whole amount of the treatment will have to pay the owner of the dog. And it is necessary to open the first clinics in a country with a high income of the population.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

I think that the price of cancer treatment can not be cheap because it uses expensive equipment, expensive drugs, doctors ' salaries. But it should be commensurate with the standard of living in the country.

That's true, Just from the fee of those doctor's that will going to do the treatment is quite expensive but if I'm not mistaken they already have some kind of treatment and what they only need to do for now is do the launching and spread the news about their concept.

At your service
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

That's true, Just from the fee of those doctor's that will going to do the treatment is quite expensive but if I'm not mistaken they already have some kind of treatment and what they only need to do for now is do the launching and spread the news about their concept.
If the project is already really working and can help animals, then why not, you can spread it all and bring new customers
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

I think it's a good start but why they need to start with animals first? Or they are planning to build knowledge and ideas in animals before they will proceed to the treatment of the people? What I mean is for the launching they will going to use animals first.

I really wish everyone would take the time to look at least watch our YouTube video https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI  or read our website adsana.io.

Because I have said over and over on this forum, we are NOT working on dogs first to develop our treatment or build knowledge and ideas in animals before treating people.  IT is the OPPOSITE.  The treatment has been used on people since 2009.

It was developed for PEOPLE.  And not till 2017 when I was introduce to Dr. Tsang did the idea of treating dogs become an idea.  And since 2017 we have been developing the treatment for dogs.

Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:59:12 PM

But the initial goal of the project is to treat dogs for cancer. Probably the whole amount of the treatment will have to pay the owner of the dog. And it is necessary to open the first clinics in a country with a high income of the population.
The location is important, it depends on the number of customers in the future, the more there will be, the faster everything will develop
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:41:05 PM

The location is important, it depends on the number of customers in the future, the more there will be, the faster everything will develop
That's right, they should know where they will start or launch their projects so that it will run stably in the meantime while they are planning of getting a new branch some places that also need this kind of treatment.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:50:26 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.
But still, there will be those people who trust projects, although this is not at all a fact that money will be invested there
People are very trusting and often, in pursuit of profit, they do not understand the project, but stupidly carry their money. Therefore, they lose them. One needs to invest in application projects such as this one.
Its good that people should trust the project they will participate in or invest their money on it, but they should not stick to that they also need to do more like check how the project will run or it will be stable in the near future.
You probably can’t check anything. We, as investors, will have to trust the people from the STO team, in particular Gary. But before investing, you always need to reduce all the factors, study the project and its future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

That's right, they should know where they will start or launch their projects so that it will run stably in the meantime while they are planning of getting a new branch some places that also need this kind of treatment.
Probably many of us would like to have such clinics in their country. But the project has to start somewhere and it has to be as successful as possible. The US is fully suited for this.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:33:55 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.
I also have more confidence in traditional medicine and methods of treatment confirmed by scientific data. Here Gary explained the essence of the method and prospects of its application quite well.
Gary and Dr. Tsang can make a breakthrough in cancer treatment. This technique will find its place in the scientific and applied world. Therefore, I vote for Gary's project.
Yes, Their method of treatment looks promising and most importantly that it is based on the achievements of modern science and it already has experience of use.
Of course. This method is already used in China and quite successfully. I carefully watched the interview with Dr. Tsang. It remains to wait for the application of this method in other countries.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

But still, there will be those people who trust projects, although this is not at all a fact that money will be invested there
People are very trusting and often, in pursuit of profit, they do not understand the project, but stupidly carry their money. Therefore, they lose them. One needs to invest in application projects such as this one.
Its good that people should trust the project they will participate in or invest their money on it, but they should not stick to that they also need to do more like check how the project will run or it will be stable in the near future.
You probably can’t check anything. We, as investors, will have to trust the people from the STO team, in particular Gary. But before investing, you always need to reduce all the factors, study the project and its future.

What would you like to check?  I can show you a lot.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:27:10 PM

Probably many of us would like to have such clinics in their country. But the project has to start somewhere and it has to be as successful as possible. The US is fully suited for this.
The perfect target to treat cancer is the highest percentage of positive in cancer. But since the project has start somewhere in the country, we can monitor the achievements of it.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:02:37 AM

They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

I think it's a good start but why they need to start with animals first? Or they are planning to build knowledge and ideas in animals before they will proceed to the treatment of the people? What I mean is for the launching they will going to use animals first.

I really wish everyone would take the time to look at least watch our YouTube video https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI  or read our website adsana.io.

Because I have said over and over on this forum, we are NOT working on dogs first to develop our treatment or build knowledge and ideas in animals before treating people.  IT is the OPPOSITE.  The treatment has been used on people since 2009.

It was developed for PEOPLE.  And not till 2017 when I was introduce to Dr. Tsang did the idea of treating dogs become an idea.  And since 2017 we have been developing the treatment for dogs.

Yes, that's what I know but these last few days some people are talking about the project will start with animals and I just give my opinion to them if it's really going to happen. Anyway thanks for the clarification on the misinformation going around.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:52:01 AM

The perfect target to treat cancer is the highest percentage of positive in cancer. But since the project has start somewhere in the country, we can monitor the achievements of it.
I think they made a survey, or they check where is the appropriate place they should start or launch their project so that it will be useful and it will be perfectly fitted to the chosen place. With this the project will have a good run on their operations.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:26:55 AM

US has a very well developed credit and insurance systems. If person does not have enough money for treatment of cancer he can use insurance or take a credit. In more poor countries it is impossible to do this.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

I think they made a survey, or they check where is the appropriate place they should start or launch their project so that it will be useful and it will be perfectly fitted to the chosen place. With this the project will have a good run on their operations.

They plan to start clinics in USA but the choice of place for clinics and number of the clinics depends from how much money will be collected during STO.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:16:05 AM

It is very good that treatment technology was used since 2009 and it is working and resultative. It is very important for people to have a working technology for treatment of cancer.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:34:27 PM

They plan to start clinics in USA but the choice of place for clinics and number of the clinics depends from how much money will be collected during STO.
For a successful start of the project and the opening of one or two clinics need $ 1 million. If you remember the successful crypto projects that we are familiar with the forum, it is not so much money

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: