Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:18:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever Heard about "KHIPU"? - Fastest Ethereum Implementation in the world.  (Read 1116 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:57:43 AM

Hey guys just saw khipu’s founders retweet that  “khipu has been exclusively listed on @MXC_Exchange https://twitter.com/cryptorank_io/status/1149613498818678786?s=21

That’s awesome. KIP tokens trading at over 2x it’s tokensales price at IEO. iPad interest in participating in Khipu public tokensale. It was canceled and they went directly for listing on MXC exchange. Is there a reason why it was canceled?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:20:07 AM

Khipu utility tokens, KIP Tokens gets listed on MXC exchange with 2x trading price. They also have Khipu 0.2.1 beta released on github; https://github.com/khipu-io/khipu/releases. Check it out.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:53:02 AM

"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain

There's also another project before we found the name funny but after a few months they suddenly became one of the most popular new project. I hope they will going to have the same start. Anyway I also read their article there but it's a little confusing to me regarding on how they will really going to run or works.

Hahaha I'm sure you know that the name though funny as it seems but doesn't really matter. All the purpose it serves is to be catchy and I think it is. What's more important is the integrity of the team and their ability to build a large community of followers. At this point so much is yet to be known about this project and what we need do is rather more research

Yeah, Although sometimes the name are quite like in purpose that's why they chose it it will really still going to depend on how does their team will going to make it more appealing by showing what they can really do aside from that.

Yeah sure lol have seen projects with funny names moon and at thesame time there are a number of projects with interesting names gone into extinction. What makes the difference is hardwork and smart work put together. Iet's patiently wait to see their concept materialise. It might shock the entire crypto space how far they can go
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:20:53 AM

Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

well, i believe at first the smart contract will be on ethereum but subsequently it will be moved to their own blockchain, this is just a personal view i really don't know what the team is trying to achieve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:19:01 PM

Khipu utility tokens, KIP Tokens gets listed on MXC exchange with 2x trading price. They also have Khipu 0.2.1 beta released on github; https://github.com/khipu-io/khipu/releases. Check it out.

Wow they are listed now  but I didn't get the 2x trading price. Anyway that was really good that they are having a regular updates and developments of the project. I checked their website and some social media accounts.

At your service
Qlabe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:32:16 PM

I am happy to the part of a strong team and surjastical project, have a nice day for me.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:53:10 PM

"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain

The name indeed sounds absurd, but I believe it's either a strategy to get the community attention or connotes something which is significant to the project. The project seems very promising most especially because of the laudable achievement it gained with the ethereum blockchain issue.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

Wow they are listed now  but I didn't get the 2x trading price. Anyway that was really good that they are having a regular updates and developments of the project. I checked their website and some social media accounts.

It's awesome seeing the project make significant achievements in line with its listing on a good cryptocurrency trading platform coupled with a commendable trading price. This is a clear indication that the project is loaded with great potentials and would be of immense benefit to existing projects and blockchains in the cryptocurrency space.
olohifie

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:27:27 PM

It's awesome seeing the project make significant achievements in line with its listing on a good cryptocurrency trading platform coupled with a commendable trading price. This is a clear indication that the project is loaded with great potentials and would be of immense benefit to existing projects and blockchains in the cryptocurrency space.

It's obvious that if this project is continued at this pace then it will moon like never. Amazing to know that KIP is already listed on a good platform showing prospects ahead. Well done team and of course hardwork and smart work put together will cataport this project to unimaginable heights
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:26:45 PM

There's also another project before we found the name funny but after a few months they suddenly became one of the most popular new project. I hope they will going to have the same start. Anyway I also read their article there but it's a little confusing to me regarding on how they will really going to run or works.

Hahaha I'm sure you know that the name though funny as it seems but doesn't really matter. All the purpose it serves is to be catchy and I think it is. What's more important is the integrity of the team and their ability to build a large community of followers. At this point so much is yet to be known about this project and what we need do is rather more research

Yeah, Although sometimes the name are quite like in purpose that's why they chose it it will really still going to depend on how does their team will going to make it more appealing by showing what they can really do aside from that.

Yeah sure lol have seen projects with funny names moon and at thesame time there are a number of projects with interesting names gone into extinction. What makes the difference is hardwork and smart work put together. Iet's patiently wait to see their concept materialise. It might shock the entire crypto space how far they can go

If they have something that's needed in the community, of course they will sell and probably moon irrespective of their names, its all about what they offer and don't be surprise that their name may actually resonate with something that they are delivering, it can also be a mixture of their native dialect, in all, i'm more interested in seeing them deliver what they promised
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

I had a short look at the homepage. Seems to be an interesting project. But the team doesn't seem to be complete, there is only one person listed. Does he do it alone?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:16:07 PM

It's obvious that if this project is continued at this pace then it will moon like never. Amazing to know that KIP is already listed on a good platform showing prospects ahead. Well done team and of course hardwork and smart work put together will cataport this project to unimaginable heights

Yes they are starting it on the good developments and phases I guess we will just need a few more months to see more if their great developments. They really making everyone here excited.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:35:50 AM

I had a short look at the homepage. Seems to be an interesting project. But the team doesn't seem to be complete, there is only one person listed. Does he do it alone?

The person on the website is the founder of the project and I guess there's a reason why only the founder is exposed to the public. Am not very knowledgeable about what the project entails, but I still believe that there may be some need for privacy.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:41:20 AM

The person on the website is the founder of the project and I guess there's a reason why only the founder is exposed to the public. Am not very knowledgeable about what the project entails, but I still believe that there may be some need for privacy.

One thing am certain about is that the project has been faithful in getting things done. The tokens were listed at a good price, the goals of the project are been achieved and everything seems to be working fine. Am indifferent about the number of the team members. If it takes only individual to get things done, then let's have only him on board. There are several projects with a truck load of individuals but nothing substantial has been recorded for over 3 years of their existence.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:52:55 AM

like you said they have their reasons for not showing list of other team members but from my knowledge of crypto startup, the complete list of key team players and advisors are made public so that potential investors can check them out

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:24:41 PM

like you said they have their reasons for not showing list of other team members but from my knowledge of crypto startup, the complete list of key team players and advisors are made public so that potential investors can check them out

Yea, that's probably one of the good reasons of coming up publicly to display profiles, it helps in substantiating the project and goes a long way in adding value to the brand, people find it skeptical investing in something that they know little or nothing about, so having a face for a brand is a must for any project coming out to succeed, those days of faceless brands are gone
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

Yea, that's probably one of the good reasons of coming up publicly to display profiles, it helps in substantiating the project and goes a long way in adding value to the brand, people find it skeptical investing in something that they know little or nothing about, so having a face for a brand is a must for any project coming out to succeed, those days of faceless brands are gone

Yup totally agree, displaying pictures of the core team helps build trust in interested parties and also let investors know the experience the team possess. 
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:02:49 PM

Yup totally agree, displaying pictures of the core team helps build trust in interested parties and also let investors know the experience the team possess. 
i agree with your words,this privacy of team should not become a hurdle because many times involvment of good team member gives a indication to investors how good project can be .
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:37:25 AM

I came across this project yesterday,  went through it and wasn't satisfied with information I got in it especially the fact that there is only but 1 team member indicated on the website. I find that not ok at all

It's understandable for people to be uncomfortable with having only one person spearheading a project. Most projects we know have serveral personnel contributing to its success. Am personally not perturbed about the number of people on a project because most necessity of the project can be outsourced.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

I came across this project yesterday,  went through it and wasn't satisfied with information I got in it especially the fact that there is only but 1 team member indicated on the website. I find that not ok at all

It's understandable for people to be uncomfortable with having only one person spearheading a project. Most projects we know have serveral personnel contributing to its success. Am personally not perturbed about the number of people on a project because most necessity of the project can be outsourced.

I believe maintenance of several number of persons in a project could be expensive and mob up the resources of the project. It's best for the CEO to devise a scheme which would work effectively for getting the best results. People gets uncomfortable when there are changes to the structure of things, even when such changes are important for the achievement of better reward or resources.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: