Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 8182 times)
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:32:59 AM

Mudagandang umaga from Manila  Grin

Can anyone please recomend a good mining pool for Epic Cash?

ÅÑÇ€£Å

Nevermind, found icemining pool trying now

ÅÑÇ€£Å

You don't really follow what's been said in the last 3 pages lol but ye got ahead mine this coin lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinhammer

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:15:32 AM

Mudagandang umaga from Manila  Grin

Can anyone please recomend a good mining pool for Epic Cash?

ÅÑÇ€£Å

Nevermind, found icemining pool trying now

ÅÑÇ€£Å

Hi!
Depending on your hash rate you might be able to solo mine as well. Look into it and if you cant figure it out let me know.

Welcome to the wacky world of crypto mining.

Be Seeing You!
Ms.Fungible

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 06:27:21 AM

Good evening. Any plans of joniing crypto expos? It would be great to meet you there! WDYT?

Hello jacskluter, please visit our community at https://t.me/EpicCash , you may get your answer faster in there...

I do not know why you are forcing your community on Telegram and some other channels and neglecting the Bitcointalk forum. Bitcointalk is certainly the largest mining site and the largest crypto base. As such, it deserves much more attention. How many people have heard of your Telegram chat and how much of the Bitcointalk forum? I think that the active thread on the Bitcointalk forum is of great importance and there must be constant support in its direction.

OK Boomer  Cheesy This is Bitcoin Maximalist forum, filled with crusty trolls most of whom were around Bitcoin but managed not to make money from it  Cry Now they hang out here and give advice  Roll Eyes Telegram is dynamic, clean and there are channels for every crypto that are dedicated 100 percent to that crypto. Here you can read crusty trolls and people who dis mimble wimble.  Huggles!
onyabike

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

Good evening. Any plans of joniing crypto expos? It would be great to meet you there! WDYT?

Hello jacskluter, please visit our community at https://t.me/EpicCash , you may get your answer faster in there...

I do not know why you are forcing your community on Telegram and some other channels and neglecting the Bitcointalk forum. Bitcointalk is certainly the largest mining site and the largest crypto base. As such, it deserves much more attention. How many people have heard of your Telegram chat and how much of the Bitcointalk forum? I think that the active thread on the Bitcointalk forum is of great importance and there must be constant support in its direction.

OK Boomer  Cheesy This is Bitcoin Maximalist forum, filled with crusty trolls most of whom were around Bitcoin but managed not to make money from it  Cry Now they hang out here and give advice  Roll Eyes Telegram is dynamic, clean and there are channels for every crypto that are dedicated 100 percent to that crypto. Here you can read crusty trolls and people who dis mimble wimble.  Huggles!

Why should we go on telegram this is freedom of speech on here unlike telegram admin just removes you
Ms.Fungible

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 05:34:04 PM

Why should we go on telegram this is freedom of speech on here unlike telegram admin just removes you
I maybe wrong, but I do not think anyone wants YOU or any of your kind on the Telegram. Telegram for people united into making a success. Telegram where you are safe from trolls, personal atacks. Here trols come to destroy people, mock their vision, distract. I do not see any help here from trols, just their "freedom" to abuse. Enjoy it! Sorry I rant its late here. I do not see any future for discussion here thats why Telegram, but you can stay here in mud adn be angry. Kaawaan ka ng diyos
Mbatu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:35:04 PM

Ms.Fungible, that is typical of all projects, Telegram is the most focused medium. Less distraction more idea flow less blah blah blah. Bitcointalk is a good place to chat about politics and how great Bitcoin is/was and crypto economics and how great Bitcoin is/was and Bitcoin forks and John McAfees The Dickening and how great Bitcoin is/was and so much more of the same  Roll Eyes

Epic Cash definitely has good things in the works. Glad to see people from all places joining in!
Ms.Fungible

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 01:14:47 AM

Ms.Fungible, that is typical of all projects, Telegram is the most focused medium. Less distraction more idea flow less blah blah blah. Bitcointalk is a good place to chat about politics and how great Bitcoin is/was and crypto economics and how great Bitcoin is/was and Bitcoin forks and John McAfees The Dickening and how great Bitcoin is/was and so much more of the same  Roll Eyes

Epic Cash definitely has good things in the works. Glad to see people from all places joining in!

Trying solo mining, so far so good using their epic-miner and opencl 2.3.1-1. Also registered on Bihodl, but waiting for their KYC.
Delicyta

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:53:07 PM

Sup guys,

fot those who want actually get some information about project - escaping whole unnecessary drama made by raging kids - get in to telegram. https://t.me/EpicCash

If anyone wanted to try some mining - especially solo on randomX (CPU) - now it's really good moment, diff its quite low.

MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 09:20:46 PM

Sup guys,

fot those who want actually get some information about project - escaping whole unnecessary drama made by raging kids - get in to telegram. https://t.me/EpicCash

If anyone wanted to try some mining - especially solo on randomX (CPU) - now it's really good moment, diff its quite low.

Its raining blocks!
Here is a snap just from my gaming rig grinding Epic Cash

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus
onyabike

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:39:03 PM

Epic cash the coin that aimed for the moon but missed and went straight for the sun and evaporated into dust.
Ms.Fungible

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 02:09:16 AM

Sup guys,

Its raining blocks!

Well I am off to a great start too <3
God Bless!
Ms.Fungible

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 04:00:12 PM

Sup guys,

Its raining blocks!

Awesome, $30 worth of Epic Trash!  Of all the MW coins, you're banking on the one that has zero development to reveal its genius design to the masses, and then for it not to get hammered by the SEC for Wayan Garvey's brazen violations.  While you are investing on the long shot of long shots, why not send some of that shit into a televangelist to reserve you a spot in paradise?

Hello,
I am sorry for your anger and pain, this is why people go on Telegram, so much poison here. I hope Christmas soothes your spirit.

God Bless
Phylantrop

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:19:57 PM

10 PRINT "HELLO WORLD"

Hi there!
Glad to be a part of the Epic Cash project. Long time crypto and privacy enthusiast. I am running a small to medium size CPU farm, and I am really enjoying Epic Cash. Came across your project in social media and already met a couple of community members. Looks like I should also join Telegram, but I just wanted to say HI here -wave- .

onyabike

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:30:17 AM

Few dirty shillers in here now could even just be the same person lol, now trying to manipulate the people off bitcointalk so they can brainwash with bias bullshit shills on telegram where you'll be fed anything but the truth of this failed project.

Probably the same person who gets the 10% emission for doin fk all for every block found, that's what your all banking on this arsehole who's gonna dump on you all
Phylantrop

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

Dear Here41Reason aka onyabike,
You got my attention accusing me of being someone else. My truth is far more boring, my real name is Phil, and in addition to my work I am also heavily involved in philanthropy, volunteer work, blood donation at Stanford Blood Center, that kind of thing, which is why I chose handle Phylantrop. Get it? If you want proof, or if anyone here wants proof of my identity we can meet and chat at my favorite coffee joint Philz Coffee in Palo Alto (yeah I admit I like Philz partially because it sounds like my name).
In the interests of more disclosure since you are clearly fascinated by my persona and my involvement with Epic. I first found out about the Epic Cash project at Burning Man, but I did not get around to doing anything about it until after it launched in September. Me and a few of my friends are actively mining and buying Epic Cash. I am not soliciting your opinion on this since you made it clear.
I don't know you, but I find your behavior inhumanely reprehensible. As I said, you got my attention, I guess its my turn to find out who you really are, so I will reach out to the Epic Cash community and find out.
In the meantime, you are spamming the crap out of this forum, you are bullying project members, and you are making obviously libelous accusations. I do not understand why your accounts are not banned and your messages are not erased, but I do understand why people prefer cleaner channels like Telegram where parasites like you cant spread their hate and bully them.

Bye
onyabike

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 05:21:29 PM by onyabike

Claims I'm Here41Reason hahha you do realise there's multiple people who here know epic trash is exactly that trash.

And this shit coin deserves everything it gets for wronging people, what was the point of the emission/treasurer if contributors aren't getting paid for they're work, seriously fk this coin and anyone who supports it.

The only peeps supporting this coin are the dirty scammers them selves shilling this coin. This will never take off knowing that the treasurer/emissions is going to a scammer for every block mined what's stopping the scamming arsehole from dumping on you all just when you think things are getting good think AGAIN. ITS BEYOND COMMON SENSE THIS IS A SCAM WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE MISAPPROPRIATING THE EMISSION THAT'S SET ASIDE FOR CONTRIBUTORS AND  DEVELOPMENT YET WE HAVE SOMEONE ABUSING IT

Dear Here41Reason aka onyabike,
You got my attention accusing me of being someone else. My truth is far more boring, my real name is Phil, and in addition to my work I am also heavily involved in philanthropy, volunteer work, blood donation at Stanford Blood Center, that kind of thing, which is why I chose handle Phylantrop. Get it? If you want proof, or if anyone here wants proof of my identity we can meet and chat at my favorite coffee joint Philz Coffee in Palo Alto (yeah I admit I like Philz partially because it sounds like my name).
In the interests of more disclosure since you are clearly fascinated by my persona and my involvement with Epic. I first found out about the Epic Cash project at Burning Man, but I did not get around to doing anything about it until after it launched in September. Me and a few of my friends are actively mining and buying Epic Cash. I am not soliciting your opinion on this since you made it clear.
I don't know you, but I find your behavior inhumanely reprehensible. As I said, you got my attention, I guess its my turn to find out who you really are, so I will reach out to the Epic Cash community and find out.
In the meantime, you are spamming the crap out of this forum, you are bullying project members, and you are making obviously libelous accusations. I do not understand why your accounts are not banned and your messages are not erased, but I do understand why people prefer cleaner channels like Telegram where parasites like you cant spread their hate and bully them.

Bye
onyabike

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:20:27 PM

I want to see the link but seriously its a broken shit link it wants me to login. Try reposting the link properly so everyone can see

Epicmax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:07:30 PM

The person ranting about me with this fiction is an extortionist on the run from Philippines authorities, he threatened to kill one of his coworkers and her children.

Please stop this reprehensible behavior.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/american-indicted-facebook-libel-cebu/

Phylantrop

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

The person ranting about me with this fiction is an extortionist on the run from Philippines authorities, he threatened to kill one of his coworkers and her children.

Please stop this reprehensible behavior.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/american-indicted-facebook-libel-cebu/

Wow, and apparently Bitcoin Forum does not care if criminals try to dox people here. No wonder people prefer Telegram. Epic Cash on Telegram has over 1000 posts in last 24 hours, here are just a few of us laughing at the trolls. I am at Philz right now having a Tesora coffee *yum*, but I guess a guy wanted for criminal activity cant show his face in USA Smiley
onyabike

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:39:34 AM

Cheers that worked

I want to see the link but seriously its a broken shit link it wants me to login. Try reposting the link properly so everyone can see

Can you see it now https://www.reddit.com/r/Reporting_Bad_People/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: