Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 8182 times)
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:45:35 AM

yea people don't get doxed unless they are cunts lol why else would you put that time in effort if say this wayan arsehole was a nice guy?

Anyways it seems your in on this scam or getting some kind of kick back from it unless ofcourse you are wayan. You dirty epic cash BBC sucking sympathiser

It's obvious to see who are shills in here and telegram isn't the place for a debatable chat when admin is a epic cash b1tch

The person ranting about me with this fiction is an extortionist on the run from Philippines authorities, he threatened to kill one of his coworkers and her children.

Please stop this reprehensible behavior.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/american-indicted-facebook-libel-cebu/

Wow, and apparently Bitcoin Forum does not care if criminals try to dox people here. No wonder people prefer Telegram. Epic Cash on Telegram has over 1000 posts in last 24 hours, here are just a few of us laughing at the trolls. I am at Philz right now having a Tesora coffee *yum*, but I guess a guy wanted for criminal activity cant show his face in USA Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onyabike

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:47:17 AM

yea people don't get doxed unless they are cunts lol why else would you put that time in effort if say this wayan arsehole was a nice guy?

Anyways it seems your in on this scam or getting some kind of kick back from it unless ofcourse you are wayan. You dirty epic cash BBC sucking sympathiser

It's obvious to see who are shills in here and telegram isn't the place for a debatable chat when admin is a epic cash b1tch who's going to block you the minute you start debunking and making sense of this scam, you can't block the truth here and that's why you cowards go telegram where you can dictate everything.

Go back to sucking BBC with wayan.

The person ranting about me with this fiction is an extortionist on the run from Philippines authorities, he threatened to kill one of his coworkers and her children.

Please stop this reprehensible behavior.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/american-indicted-facebook-libel-cebu/

Wow, and apparently Bitcoin Forum does not care if criminals try to dox people here. No wonder people prefer Telegram. Epic Cash on Telegram has over 1000 posts in last 24 hours, here are just a few of us laughing at the trolls. I am at Philz right now having a Tesora coffee *yum*, but I guess a guy wanted for criminal activity cant show his face in USA Smiley

onyabike

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:37:35 PM

Glad your exposing this shit coin for what it truly is.
Also submit negative trust score to epicmax more negative score it'll flag this thread and this scam will die quickly after that

What does Covario (http://www.covar.io/) have to do with Epic and Wayan Garvey's ongoing fraudulent activities? Wayan bragged about how he'd invested several million dollars in it and how Mark Banner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mbanner/) and Todd Lewis (https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddglewis2/) would be furnishing him some exclusive rights to use their platform to manipulate the value of his token.

The veracity of Wayan's assertions, given his track record of dishonesty and outlandish claims,  are anyone's guess.  Perhaps Banner and Lewis could shed some light on the topic.  A screenshot of Wayan's boasting and signs of more statements of criminal intent to come can be found on the following Reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Reporting_Bad_People/comments/e94xe4/the_question_of_covario/
delatour

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 05:39:50 PM

What a good drama here. I have been scammed by quadrigacx and maybe could have been scammed by epic cash. I stopped mining after a few hours, seeing too much difficulty and bad otc price Max was hoping for on telegram. When i saw he wanted 1 dollar for an epic i knew diff was too high. I thought about buying. Lucky me i was lazy, wallet was a nightmare. I still have 2 epic on icemining pool though, lol.

It's pretty sad seeing all of you saying bad things. But i understand the anger.

I remember about the 2k russians that were ready to mine lol. I was one of the first members in telegram and remember the gpu giveaway but never participated because i didnt want to give personnal data. I remember methodx giveaway, for Usa members only.

In the end, i hate you have all been scammed.

Was it Emma the nice girl that was here from the start? Is she real? Lol she s the only one you never talked about.
Phylantrop

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:06:29 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 06:17:13 PM by Phylantrop

What a good drama here. I have been scammed by quadrigacx and maybe could have been scammed by epic cash. I stopped mining after a few hours, seeing too much difficulty and bad otc price Max was hoping for on telegram. When i saw he wanted 1 dollar for an epic i knew diff was too high. I thought about buying. Lucky me i was lazy, wallet was a nightmare. I still have 2 epic on icemining pool though, lol.

It's pretty sad seeing all of you saying bad things. But i understand the anger.

I remember about the 2k russians that were ready to mine lol. I was one of the first members in telegram and remember the gpu giveaway but never participated because i didnt want to give personnal data. I remember methodx giveaway, for Usa members only.

Was it Emma the nice girl that was here from the start? Is she real? Lol she s the only one you never talked about.

Well drama aside, difficulty is way down because Monero went RandonmX on November 30th so even solo mining is an option. After a rough start, Epic Cash is alive and well on Telegram without all the trolls. I pity the guy who is reduced to trolling here while trying to scrape a living in Indonesia, so much anger and unfulfilled dreams, running out of places he can call home. Maybe if he was a better human being his life would not be so miserable.

In the end, time will show who was right. For now, Epic Cash is slowly growing, adding features, adding miners, getting gradually bigger.
Have a great life!

P.S. How would you get scammed by Epic Cash? You are not giving them money. Just like any other crypto mineable crypto you mine it and it may go up or down in value.
onyabike

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:28:32 PM

Clearly you have shit for brains, old mate already mentioned it multiple times he did work for epic cash and was promised to be paid in fiat but never happened

Well drama aside, difficulty is way down because Monero went RandonmX on November 30th so even solo mining is an option. After a rough start, Epic Cash is alive and well on Telegram without all the trolls. I pity the guy who is reduced to trolling here while trying to scrape a living in Indonesia, so much anger and unfulfilled dreams, running out of places he can call home. Maybe if he was a better human being his life would not be so miserable.

In the end, time will show who was right. For now, Epic Cash is slowly growing, adding features, adding miners, getting gradually bigger.
Have a great life!

P.S. How would you get scammed by Epic Cash? You are not giving them money. Just like any other crypto mineable crypto you mine it and it may go up or down in value.
delatour

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:06:57 PM

When i wrote about being scammed i was thinking that epic cash wasnt a mine and dump coin organized by the team. Ok i would have mined and dumped i must confess. I am just disappointed seeing that Max thought the same. When i saw the boat with epic cash logo, the pile of fedex letters to be sent to bankers... Well i thougt this team had money and would at least proprely pump the price but i guess they never had time to do that. I am no angel here... Have always been a pump and dump miner but... I followed the project daily for months...
Phylantrop

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

Clearly you have shit for brains, old mate already mentioned it multiple times he did work for epic cash and was promised to be paid in fiat but never happened

Have a great life!

If this isn't Wayan, then it's one of Wayan's fluffers.  So he named a coffee shop in Palo Alto.  Wayan lived in Palo Alto.  He's trying to take shots at me about "scraping a living" in Indonesia.  I'm reduced to living 2 blocks from the beach in Bali, working a 10-hour work week, while "Phylantrop" is volunteering at the blood bank in Palo Alto, or exchanging a new pair of shoes with his wife for a blowjob in Las Vegas, or whichever glorious life in the US he'd insinuate I should envy.

I can't tell that "Epic is slowly growing", given its purported and, surely, inflated trading volume is around $2000 for the last 24 hours.  At the inflated numbers its market cap is still only $50,000.  It's adding features how?  With a few token part-time volunteer coders who have made working on Grin code for Epic Cash a hobby?  This "currency" is already, for all practical purposes, dead.  Now we just need for  Wayan to stop all his bragging about suicide and follow his coin into the eternal shadows. 

LOL you are a jealous and triggered little monkey, aren't you? I am sorry for you. Ten hours of work per week just means your butt cant handle more abuse, since judging by your reviews and failed website you are a zero as an English Teacher.

Have a great life!
onyabike

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:30:23 AM

Have a great life!

If this isn't Wayan, then it's one of Wayan's fluffers.  So he named a coffee shop in Palo Alto.  Wayan lived in Palo Alto.  He's trying to take shots at me about "scraping a living" in Indonesia.  I'm reduced to living 2 blocks from the beach in Bali, working a 10-hour work week, while "Phylantrop" is volunteering at the blood bank in Palo Alto, or exchanging a new pair of shoes with his wife for a blowjob in Las Vegas, or whichever glorious life in the US he'd insinuate I should envy.

I can't tell that "Epic is slowly growing", given its purported and, surely, inflated trading volume is around $2000 for the last 24 hours.  At the inflated numbers its market cap is still only $50,000.  It's adding features how?  With a few token part-time volunteer coders who have made working on Grin code for Epic Cash a hobby?  This "currency" is already, for all practical purposes, dead.  Now we just need for  Wayan to stop all his bragging about suicide and follow his coin into the eternal shadows.  

LOL you are a jealous and triggered little monkey, aren't you? I am sorry for you. Ten hours of work per week just means your butt cant handle more abuse, since judging by your reviews and failed website you are a zero as an English Teacher.

Have a great life!

Go suck Wayan Garvey's cock

Wayan is a slovenly cripple who can hardly touch his toes.  Sucking his own cock is even less likely than his wife sucking his cock.

Like I've told you before, Phylantrop is Wayan Garvey.  He's afraid stick around as Max.  Look, I caught the bone smoker on an XMR channel trying to hobnob with the miners and lure them over to the dark side.  He disappeared from there quickly, then started whining at me on Telegram that I need to stop blasting him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.41340

I had a feeling the cock smoker Phylantrop and max are the same person can tell by the way he chats he puts on this persona of a Nigerian Prince scammer lol he's not very good at hiding the low iq piece of shit but then again this is the same person who went to hospital considering all the drugs his taking he wouldnt know he has to sound different between Phylantrop and max but then he could just be very sick in the head hopefully he kills himself soon one less cunt to worry about in the world
MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 10:47:35 PM

Hey Beautiful People,
Just popping in to say hello!
Epic Cash and Mimblewimble is where its all at  Grin

RandomX solo mining still strong, gaming rig continues to solve blocks.

Yeah!

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus
onyabike

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 11:50:58 PM

https://ibb.co/7WYNF2L

Heres another one of max aka wayan gimp's probably the same person notice how he can edit the very first post as shown with his credentials. Don't fall for this bullshit scam coin filled with multiple shillers epic cash is epic trash developed by a faggit loving BBC sucker

Hey Beautiful People,
Epic Cash and Mimblewimble is where its all at  Grin

Yeah!
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 06:54:19 AM

Heres another one of max aka wayan gimp's probably the same person notice how he can edit the very first post as shown with his credentials. Don't fall for this bullshit scam coin filled with multiple shillers epic cash is epic trash developed by a faggit loving BBC sucker

Hey Beautiful People,
Epic Cash and Mimblewimble is where its all at  Grin

Yeah!
Somehow we're to believe that this veteran who before posted about mining Bitcoin back in 2013 stops posting for more than 2 years, only to come back to almost exclusively shill Epic Cash.  Not Grin, Beam, or BitGrin.  No, the copycat runt bastard of MW coins.  Of course, in typical 'look at me' Wayan Garvey little man syndrome fashion, he makes a detour to drop into a thread about being a world citizen, to state  "have traveled a lot (missing just one continent)..."  More accurate would have been, "I've fucked over people from every continent but 1."

Sup Scrote,
So if you see through your dank troll haze I will elucidate. Yes I really am a veteran, and yes I go years before 2013, and yeah I havent posted much on bitcointalk in ages. Bitcointalk even back in the old days was becoming a shitpile and an unregulated feeder for trolls (sounds familiar?), people were trying to shit on Bitcoin and pimp various shitcoins. At some point bitcointalk attracted trolls that even outdank you which is not easy since you are a top shelf troll albeit fucking clueless and technologically retarded.
I did Bitcoin, and later switched to Monero, Ether and DOGE, but I was no longer on this forum, again largely because all the real shit went down in much more secure and private environments, notably without people like you and without poor annoying no-coiners who only talked but did not do. Bitcoin remained solid, hugely profitable and to this day fun. Ditto with Monero, tilting at the ASIC windmills aside, although I am liking the flavor of their switch to RandomX for semi obvious reasons. Ether was interesting then was DAO and shit got stupid, plus Vitalik is a single point of fail with too much control that I did not and do not like. DOGE was stupid and entertaining and fun and several times made me a shitload of money, plus we send a Jamaican bobsleigh team to freaking Sochi which was funny at the time. So yeah, I am a veteran.
I got into Epic Cash because I saw potential in the project because of limited emission, multi algo,small cap and low mining difficulty.  Frankly I do not give a fuck who started the project, thats not the point. What I see and what I know is that it will make me money, more play money. Why Epic Cash? Because Grin has infinite emission, Beam I have reasons not to trust, and if you have to ask questions about other coins in this space you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There are a few of us, OGs from the old Bitcoin days, who are playing with Epic Cash, none of us are shilling we dont have to, especially not here. Despite the trolling, despite the bitching and moaning, and actually thanks in great part to your efforts, Epic Cash is going to make money for many of us playing with it. None of this will benefit you since you made it clear from your posts that you are a clueless cryptonewb and a nocoiner, who doesnt have a finger on the MW pulse. Glad you have a hobby though, hobbies are important.

onyabike

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:19:16 PM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!
Somehow we're to believe that this veteran who before posted about mining Bitcoin back in 2013 stops posting for more than 2 years, only to come back to almost exclusively shill Epic Cash.  Not Grin, Beam, or BitGrin.  No, the copycat runt bastard of MW coins.  Of course, in typical 'look at me' Wayan Garvey little man syndrome fashion, he makes a detour to drop into a thread about being a world citizen, to state  "have traveled a lot (missing just one continent)..."  More accurate would have been, "I've fucked over people from every continent but 1."

Sup Scrote,
So if you see through your dank troll haze I will elucidate. Yes I really am a veteran, and yes I go years before 2013, and yeah I havent posted much on bitcointalk in ages. Bitcointalk even back in the old days was becoming a shitpile and an unregulated feeder for trolls (sounds familiar?), people were trying to shit on Bitcoin and pimp various shitcoins. At some point bitcointalk attracted trolls that even outdank you which is not easy since you are a top shelf troll albeit fucking clueless and technologically retarded.
I did Bitcoin, and later switched to Monero, Ether and DOGE, but I was no longer on this forum, again largely because all the real shit went down in much more secure and private environments, notably without people like you and without poor annoying no-coiners who only talked but did not do. Bitcoin remained solid, hugely profitable and to this day fun. Ditto with Monero, tilting at the ASIC windmills aside, although I am liking the flavor of their switch to RandomX for semi obvious reasons. Ether was interesting then was DAO and shit got stupid, plus Vitalik is a single point of fail with too much control that I did not and do not like. DOGE was stupid and entertaining and fun and several times made me a shitload of money, plus we send a Jamaican bobsleigh team to freaking Sochi which was funny at the time. So yeah, I am a veteran.
I got into Epic Cash because I saw potential in the project because of limited emission, multi algo,small cap and low mining difficulty.  Frankly I do not give a fuck who started the project, thats not the point. What I see and what I know is that it will make me money, more play money. Why Epic Cash? Because Grin has infinite emission, Beam I have reasons not to trust, and if you have to ask questions about other coins in this space you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There are a few of us, OGs from the old Bitcoin days, who are playing with Epic Cash, none of us are shilling we dont have to, especially not here. Despite the trolling, despite the bitching and moaning, and actually thanks in great part to your efforts, Epic Cash is going to make money for many of us playing with it. None of this will benefit you since you made it clear from your posts that you are a clueless cryptonewb and a nocoiner, who doesnt have a finger on the MW pulse. Glad you have a hobby though, hobbies are important.

Yea making alot of money from misappropriating the dev tax wallet hahaha.

Grin has infinite coins not my thing either.

Beam has a finite number but has a dedicated team and a dev tax as well but atleast they are legit (or at this stage so far)

But why should people mine epic cash over say bitgrin? Epic cash is trash the founder is a scammer this is gonna go nowhere except for the toilet.

If I was to mine anyone of these coins it would be bitgrin over this trashy coin
Phylantrop

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:46:17 PM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!

Sup Scrote,

Hey man! Were you on St.Eligus mining pool way back then?
Phylantrop

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:53:02 PM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!

Sup Scrote,
I got into Epic Cash because I saw potential in the project because of limited emission, multi algo,small cap and low mining difficulty.  Frankly I do not give a fuck who started the project, thats not the point. What I see and what I know is that it will make me money, more play money. Why Epic Cash? Because Grin has infinite emission, Beam I have reasons not to trust, and if you have to ask questions about other coins in this space you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There are a few of us, OGs from the old Bitcoin days, who are playing with Epic Cash, none of us are shilling we dont have to, especially not here. Despite the trolling, despite the bitching and moaning, and actually thanks in great part to your efforts, Epic Cash is going to make money for many of us playing with it. None of this will benefit you since you made it clear from your posts that you are a clueless cryptonewb and a nocoiner, who doesnt have a finger on the MW pulse. Glad you have a hobby though, hobbies are important.

Beam has a finite number but has a dedicated team and a dev tax as well but atleast they are legit (or at this stage so far)

But why should people mine epic cash over say bitgrin? Epic cash is trash the founder is a scammer this is gonna go nowhere except for the toilet.

If I was to mine anyone of these coins it would be bitgrin over this trashy coin

Agreed.  Of course, it's no mystery that I want Epic Cash to fail.  More specifically, I want to see Wayan Garvey humiliated.  That aside, Epic Cash circulating supply is already bigger than Bitgrin's, while Bitgrin's trading volume, provided you at all trust the exchange stats, is 100x Epic Cash's.  If the two coins are for all practical purposes identical, why buy Epic Cash if it has such a smaller community and much less liquidity?

Vitalik is a single point of fail with too much control, but then no problems with Wayan Garvey running the Epic Cash shitshow?  How does Bitgrin's locus of power compare to Epic Cash's?

Granted, I'm a cryptonewb nocoiner, or whatever other crypto-pejoratives MajorMiner would like to throw at me.  But I don't think I need to grok the finer nuances of mining to make an informed judgement call on the viability of Epic Cash as an investment or to identify incongruities in MajorMiner's line of reasoning.  

One other thing - as a fan of Hemmingway, surely MajorMiner can empathize with the primal urge for vengeance. Perhaps she, too, would seek revenge were she wronged as I've been.

Wait you want the whole project to fail because you really don't like one guy? I personally knew and very strongly disliked John Sculley because he was a twat, but it did not stop me making mint off Apple stock. Hell I am still making money off Apple and John is looong gone.
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 12:24:11 AM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!

Sup Scrote,

Hey man! Were you on St.Eligus mining pool way back then?

LOL yeah, Luke Jr's pool  Grin yeah bunch of us bailed when he started writing religious stuff into blockchain. Which one were you? DM me.

MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 12:35:53 AM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!

Sup Scrote,
I got into Epic Cash because I saw potential in the project because of limited emission, multi algo,small cap and low mining difficulty.  Frankly I do not give a fuck who started the project, thats not the point. What I see and what I know is that it will make me money, more play money. Why Epic Cash? Because Grin has infinite emission, Beam I have reasons not to trust, and if you have to ask questions about other coins in this space you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. There are a few of us, OGs from the old Bitcoin days, who are playing with Epic Cash, none of us are shilling we dont have to, especially not here. Despite the trolling, despite the bitching and moaning, and actually thanks in great part to your efforts, Epic Cash is going to make money for many of us playing with it. None of this will benefit you since you made it clear from your posts that you are a clueless cryptonewb and a nocoiner, who doesnt have a finger on the MW pulse. Glad you have a hobby though, hobbies are important.

Agreed.  Of course, it's no mystery that I want Epic Cash to fail.  More specifically, I want to see Wayan Garvey humiliated.  That aside, Epic Cash circulating supply is already bigger than Bitgrin's, while Bitgrin's trading volume, provided you at all trust the exchange stats, is 100x Epic Cash's.  If the two coins are for all practical purposes identical, why buy Epic Cash if it has such a smaller community and much less liquidity?

Vitalik is a single point of fail with too much control, but then no problems with Wayan Garvey running the Epic Cash shitshow?  How does Bitgrin's locus of power compare to Epic Cash's?

Granted, I'm a cryptonewb nocoiner, or whatever other crypto-pejoratives MajorMiner would like to throw at me.  But I don't think I need to grok the finer nuances of mining to make an informed judgement call on the viability of Epic Cash as an investment or to identify incongruities in MajorMiner's line of reasoning.  

One other thing - as a fan of Hemmingway, surely MajorMiner can empathize with the primal urge for vengeance. Perhaps she, too, would seek revenge were she wronged as I've been.
Sup Scrote,
you used the word "grok" like you knew what it meant and for that you get a small measure of respect, even though you clearly do not grok crypto. BTW, if you look at ALL MimbleWimble coins right now, all of their bitcointalk forums are infested with trolls  Roll Eyes how many of them are you?
I looked at Bitgrin and I didnt go with them because they are truly a lazy single algo fork of Grin with a 10 percent dev fee and HODL centric mentality. Their business angle is a dead end. Epic Cash is young, more agile, still small, multi algo, clearly evolved version of priors with vastly more potential. I dont give a shit about the dev wallet, I buy my own toys. Furthermore, once the coin gets some value I will share/invest some of my own coins into the project to drive and promote it.

onyabike

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:34:18 PM

Hey Beautiful People,

Yeah!

Sup Scrote,

Sup Scrote,
you used the word "grok" like you knew what it meant and for that you get a small measure of respect, even though you clearly do not grok crypto. BTW, if you look at ALL MimbleWimble coins right now, all of their bitcointalk forums are infested with trolls  Roll Eyes how many of them are you?
I looked at Bitgrin and I didnt go with them because they are truly a lazy single algo fork of Grin with a 10 percent dev fee and HODL centric mentality. Their business angle is a dead end. Epic Cash is young, more agile, still small, multi algo, clearly evolved version of priors with vastly more potential. I dont give a shit about the dev wallet, I buy my own toys. Furthermore, once the coin gets some value I will share/invest some of my own coins into the project to drive and promote it.

Bitgrin 10% dev fee and a single fork? Epic cash isn't any better? Both have a dev fee except epic cash dev wallet handled by a scammer lol yet your logic wants to defy the fact its a scam and still choose to invest in a scam must be looking forward to getting rekt

MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 05:11:54 PM

BTW, MajorMiner, if you aren't in fact intimately tied in with Wayan, I apologize for acting as though you were, or that you were him.  Only you know the answer to that, but I'll man up to my mistakes if I've made them.

I am not a lawyer, never had the inclination for that profession, but the way I look at it, even if nefarious plans were laid unless they materialized and they clearly have not, then essentially its all a work of fiction - just talk. Throughout the course of my career I've been in many meetings in large companies where lofty ideas with dubious legal and ethical ramifications were freely discussed, but never materialized, however out of many of them manifested creative directions within the letter of the law.

I clearly separate what is talk and what is action. As far as personal accountability, I believe that our actions good and bad have consequences. I am not Max, but like many many others I am actively involved with making Epic Cash a better project. I am not here to judge any of the founders of the project, any personal disagreements between the founders should be handled by them and not be dragged out before the public - thats just my opinion. Two wrongs do not make a right, doxing and going after person, his family and friends and anyone else you feel hurt by, is flat out illegal and makes you look like an obsessive psycho - stuff like this does not rally people to your cause and will not make your life better. Also, if there are financial grievances between the investors, by trying to destroy the project out of personal vendetta severely limits the chances of an amicable financial resolution.

Almost a decade ago I spent a lot of time and energy helping the Bitcoin project, and later I did the same with several other early cryptos. I never engaged in pump and dump, I never evangelize what I do not believe in. I always had skin in the game, took the risks some of which paid off. In crypto and in my professional career I never shilled, I only got involved with projects that offered incremental value and tried to avoid cannibalizing the market.

I believe Epic Cash project has unique advantages. I saw you cross-posted one of my opinions about another Mimblewimble project being a dead end - notice I did not go on their forums to troll them, I respect what they are trying to do but through the lens of my experience I see some shortcomings resulting in my opinion. I come here to state my honest opinion, and today in the Mimblewimble space Epic Cash is a very solid contender, partially because of the three algo cocktail, partially because of limited emissions, and partially because of the next few things in the pipe that will further improve the privacy and usability aspects. I like the team of people that are currently working on the project, I like the community that is evolving around the project. I live the overall energy of the Mimblewimble community and I have a tremendous respect for ALL of its participants.

As far as apologies go, as much as I want to believe in its sincerity, this thread is a half-truths and profanity ladened accusatory mess and a deliberate distraction leveraged against all the honest people who are participating in the Epic Cash project... The Epic Cash community is busy with the project, not with distractions which is why so few of us bother to come here.

onyabike

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:59:53 AM

BTW, MajorMiner, if you aren't in fact intimately tied in with Wayan, I apologize for acting as though you were, or that you were him.  Only you know the answer to that, but I'll man up to my mistakes if I've made them.

I am not a lawyer, never had the inclination for that profession, but the way I look at it, even if nefarious plans were laid unless they materialized and they clearly have not, then essentially its all a work of fiction - just talk. Throughout the course of my career I've been in many meetings in large companies where lofty ideas with dubious legal and ethical ramifications were freely discussed, but never materialized, however out of many of them manifested creative directions within the letter of the law.

I clearly separate what is talk and what is action. As far as personal accountability, I believe that our actions good and bad have consequences. I am not Max, but like many many others I am actively involved with making Epic Cash a better project. I am not here to judge any of the founders of the project, any personal disagreements between the founders should be handled by them and not be dragged out before the public - thats just my opinion. Two wrongs do not make a right, doxing and going after person, his family and friends and anyone else you feel hurt by, is flat out illegal and makes you look like an obsessive psycho - stuff like this does not rally people to your cause and will not make your life better. Also, if there are financial grievances between the investors, by trying to destroy the project out of personal vendetta severely limits the chances of an amicable financial resolution.

Almost a decade ago I spent a lot of time and energy helping the Bitcoin project, and later I did the same with several other early cryptos. I never engaged in pump and dump, I never evangelize what I do not believe in. I always had skin in the game, took the risks some of which paid off. In crypto and in my professional career I never shilled, I only got involved with projects that offered incremental value and tried to avoid cannibalizing the market.

I believe Epic Cash project has unique advantages. I saw you cross-posted one of my opinions about another Mimblewimble project being a dead end - notice I did not go on their forums to troll them, I respect what they are trying to do but through the lens of my experience I see some shortcomings resulting in my opinion. I come here to state my honest opinion, and today in the Mimblewimble space Epic Cash is a very solid contender, partially because of the three algo cocktail, partially because of limited emissions, and partially because of the next few things in the pipe that will further improve the privacy and usability aspects. I like the team of people that are currently working on the project, I like the community that is evolving around the project. I live the overall energy of the Mimblewimble community and I have a tremendous respect for ALL of its participants.

As far as apologies go, as much as I want to believe in its sincerity, this thread is a half-truths and profanity ladened accusatory mess and a deliberate distraction leveraged against all the honest people who are participating in the Epic Cash project... The Epic Cash community is busy with the project, not with distractions which is why so few of us bother to come here.

Fact of the matter is your still going up shit creek without a paddle. The dev wallet is a vulnerability you can't solve that, whenever epic cash has a run dirty dev wallet dumps and scares the market can just keep doing it over and over all at the expense of the miners. You can try polishing a turd all you want but at the end of the day it's still a turd.

I would strongly suggest a hardfork and start fresh no dirty dev founder wallet to scam each and everyone of you. Problem solved and everyone has a fair chance otherwise forget epic cash and whatever dream you have of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: