Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 8182 times)
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

This coin is a utter shit !

It looks like toally amateurish early beta version and in addition the daemon even don't want to synchronize !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 05:49:01 PM

It looks like toally amateurish early beta version and in addition the daemon even don't want to synchronize !
another driveby  Roll Eyes

Maybe you could use some of that same objectivity when you were talking about another coin - here is your own quote: "Are you serious ?   What you expected after few months ? Biggest exchanges and everyday ATH ?"

Anyway, thank you for your insightful contribution and Merry Christmas  Roll Eyes

Peace on Earth!

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus
kaszebe1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:06:45 PM

Maybe you could use some of that same objectivity when you were talking about another coin - here is your own quote: "Are you serious ?   What you expected after few months ? Biggest exchanges and everyday ATH ?"

Anyway, thank you for your insightful contribution and Merry Christmas  Roll Eyes

Peace on Earth!

At the beginnig it worked much better. The synchronization was much faster.  Now it stops after few minutes of downloading.

BTW .. After so long period of time since my previous post i would expect better development. At least to integrate epic server and wallet into one GUI package.

I regret waste of resources i spent to mine it ... Now i cant even withdraw beacuse i can't sync damn wallet ...
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 07:05:16 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 02:37:42 AM by MajorMiner

Maybe you could use some of that same objectivity when you were talking about another coin - here is your own quote: "Are you serious ?   What you expected after few months ? Biggest exchanges and everyday ATH ?"

Peace on Earth!

At the beginnig it worked much better. The synchronization was much faster.  Now it stops after few minutes of downloading.

BTW .. After so long period of time since my previous post i would expect better development. At least to integrate epic server and wallet into one GUI package.

I regret waste of resources i spent to mine it ... Now i cant even withdraw beacuse i can't sync damn wallet ...

Epic GUI is already a standalone... There is also more than one wallet with more on the way...
Plus there are always helpful folks ready to answer questions on Epic Miners https://t.me/EpicMiners . And there are updates coming to improve the user experience.
I think its awesome the level of expectations and entitlement people have today compared to the early days when Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero were born, glad those of us did not give up so easily and ended up reaping the benefits.

Phylantrop

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:02:48 PM

Heya, anyone at CES from here besides me? DM, lets grab an adult beverage  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:02:52 PM

I sincerely want bad things to happen to Wayan Garvey.  That is separate from you.  I can sincerely apologize to you without apologizing for what I've said about Wayan or Epic Cash.

Separating Wayan Garvey, Epic Cash, and the work I did for Epic Cash that wasn't paid, all from the public forum, only serves Epic Cash.

The project was built on scamming people.  Period.  We obviously have a difference in opinion in how we approach this.  Your opinion seems to be 'fuck it, let's move on.'  I don't think it should be allowed to move on if those who got the project off the ground were not compensated what they were promised.  That includes me.  So, yes, I will make a stink.  I would make a stink if it weren't me, because the fact would remain that any successes forthcoming would be in part due to the theft of others' labor.  

Beyond that, 8.8% of the 1st year's mining rewards and 7.7% of year 2's mining rewards go to the very same person who screwed me and other people over.  Nobody, not you or any of the other do-gooder Epic Cash people can do anything about the fact that at the end of year 2 Wayan Garvey, the guy who stole from people he's known for half his life to get to this point in Epic Cash, will be the only person with access to the 15% of circulating supply in the form of dev tax.  And that's not counting the coins that he's also mining. Furthermore, if he starts getting access to funds, he is very likely to employ high-powered trading bots to inflate the currency so he can then dump the remainder of his holdings, as he's specifically said he'd do.

Well whether this is a scam or not does not change the fact that you are a piece of shit as well.

I've read this thread for awhile now and your words I've highlighted show that you are a scumbag scammer that is Butt hurt for getting scammed by the other scumbag scammers.

These words specifically show that you would still be in on the scam as long as you were profiting from it so your just a peice of shit as well.

I don't think it should be allowed to move on if those who got the project off the ground were not compensated what they were promised.

By definition this is specifically stating that you think the Scam should have been allowed to go on if you had been compensated for participating in the Scam.

Well all of you losers can continue to chomp at each other while we sit back and enjoy the show.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 11:28:26 PM

Thank you for checking in and saying hello, actually the project is going quite well  Grin

We are getting more miners especially CPU crowd since Epic Cash is the only Mimblewimble crypto that can be mined with CPU.
The overall trolling of our project is pretty much consistent with what most newly emerging cryptos face, its baseless and criminally-obscessively-stalky variety.
We are in the process of adding more exchanges, features, wallets, and user-friendliness , our devs and volunteers are staying bery busy, while not having the highest dev tax by far (at 7.77% and dropping annually by 1.11%) we are 4th lowest in the Mimblewimble space).
Epic Cash  has solid proven market resistance, thanks to folks quietly accumulating, and we are poised for gradual continuing rise in price.
So in terms of tech, teamwork, user base, and current low price I believe we are the best value in the Mibmblewimble space.

Thanks again  Grin

coinhammer

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:19:21 AM

Thank you for checking in and saying hello, actually the project is going quite well  Grin

We are getting more miners especially CPU crowd since Epic Cash is the only Mimblewimble crypto that can be mined with CPU.
The overall trolling of our project is pretty much consistent with what most newly emerging cryptos face, its baseless and criminally-obscessively-stalky variety.
We are in the process of adding more exchanges, features, wallets, and user-friendliness , our devs and volunteers are staying bery busy, while not having the highest dev tax by far (at 7.77% and dropping annually by 1.11%) we are 4th lowest in the Mimblewimble space).
Epic Cash  has solid proven market resistance, thanks to folks quietly accumulating, and we are poised for gradual continuing rise in price.
So in terms of tech, teamwork, user base, and current low price I believe we are the best value in the Mibmblewimble space.

Thanks again  Grin

100% agree, Epic Cash is the BEST Mimblewimble coin. I love the comparison table I saw posted on Telegram, just the facts and the facts are good.
Stands up to any objective quantifiable argument.
Responsibly limited emission, protects value for miners and investors
3 mining algo futureproofing
The only CPU mineable Mimblewimble coin
Best overall Mimblewimble value and a lot more
Ms.Fungible

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:57:35 PM

Good Morning from Manila ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪
Congrats to Epic Cash for getting listed on ViteX. I know you guys are not updating Bitcointalk much, but I want to share the good news.
Also two cool YouTube videos about it from the Epic Cash community, and thanks to Coinhammer for making me notice I can post in COLOR:

How to send EPICs from your EPIC GUI Wallet to your Vite Wallet
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2p9_iW-MM

Epic Cash Listed On Vitex Exchange. Full Tutorial for Mimblewimble coins.
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMK-j3sGgMI

Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 05:36:34 AM

I like Epic, its fun to mine with CPU and learn about MW while I'm at it!

Ive been mining 9 years, and I learned some new things from EPIC

@XVG_HypeMan
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 06:03:25 AM

Sophomoric humor from someone who spammed classless rubbish 143 times and got 1 pity merit does not mean much, but lets entertain the idiot also out of pity.
Judging by your commentaries, in addition to being socially retarded, you are also technologically impaired (likely a no-coiner), so I will try to use short words except for mimblewimble...
In the world of private crypto there are really only two directions of true privacy coins - Monero type crypto and Mimblewimble type crypto.
Monero is old school and has its own advantages and problems, but they are established and respected.
Mimblewimble is newer, lighter, and has tremendous potential.
Out of all Mimblewimble cryptos - Epic Cash is the best and most versatile implementation in terms of long term value.
Currently on three exchanges with more on the way.
Several wallet options with more on the way.
Dev team with tremendous volunteer support, easy to follow instructions for new users, tutorial videos, etc...
Super affordable to get started in.
Bottom line - private, fungible, flexible mining CPU/GPU/ASIC, smart and responsible emission schedule, etc...

Enjoy Responsibly  Grin

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:41:50 PM

A popular website called Deadcoins listed you as a scam shit coin. Have you noticed it yet? I thought Epic cash will be a valid and better altcoin but are you scamming now? I would recommend everyone, don't waste your time in this coin. It seems they are paying people to comment brainless positive comments.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 10:25:47 PM

A popular website called Deadcoins listed you as a scam shit coin. Have you noticed it yet? I thought Epic cash will be a valid and better altcoin but are you scamming now? I would recommend everyone, don't waste your time in this coin. It seems they are paying people to comment brainless positive comments.
Beautiful stuff  Grin a former disgruntled member of the project, with a documented history of libel, wanted in Philippines for libel,  who was doxxing other project members and spreading lies about the Epic Cash project, trying to poison this thread with a small army of sock puppets, also said bad things about Epic Cash on a "popular site" with remarkably shitty Alexa rating of 499,025.
OMG THE HORROR!!!  Roll Eyes

Seriously, are you gullible, stupid or deliberately trolling?
Epic Cash is a living and growing project - https://explorer.epic.tech/
Easily best pick out of the already good Mimblewimble privacy algo lineup because of its responsible emission schedule, dynamic triple mining algo, and a kick ass growing community.
Epic Cash has both KYC and non KYC exchanges, multiple GUI wallets, with constant development targeting usability and mass adoption by the mainstream.

So, back to the original question - are you gullible, stupid or deliberately trolling?
But hey, thank you thinking of us  Roll Eyes

onyabike

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:02:42 AM

Sophomoric humor from someone who spammed classless rubbish 143 times and got 1 pity merit does not mean much, but lets entertain the idiot also out of pity.
Judging by your commentaries, in addition to being socially retarded, you are also technologically impaired (likely a no-coiner), so I will try to use short words except for mimblewimble...
In the world of private crypto there are really only two directions of true privacy coins - Monero type crypto and Mimblewimble type crypto.
Monero is old school and has its own advantages and problems, but they are established and respected.
Out of all Mimblewimble cryptos - Epic Cash is the best and most versatile implementation in terms of long term value.
Dev team with tremendous volunteer support, easy to follow instructions for new users, tutorial videos, etc...
Bottom line - private, fungible, flexible mining CPU/GPU/ASIC, smart and responsible emission schedule, etc...

Enjoy Responsibly  Grin

Not even a good scammer dribbling all that rubbish how much they paying you 2 rupees a day, it's been mentioned countless amount of times the tax mining wallet is controlled by scammer its use has been misappropriated already the founder doesn't even come on here no more cause his a gutless scamming coward yet you can't even counter argue these statements time and time again in the previous responses. Lol flexible mining best mimble wimble coin very laughable grin changes there algo so ant miners ect don't take over the coin community and become centralised, what's epic cash gonna do nothing and die.

https://deadcoins.com/entry/4967/?gvid=1308
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 09:34:45 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 12:32:20 AM by MajorMiner

Enjoy Responsibly  Grin

Lol flexible mining best mimble wimble coin very laughable grin changes there algo so ant miners ect don't take over the coin community and become centralised, what's epic cash gonna do nothing and die.
So many meaningless words, so little sense, so much bullshit.  Grin
Why are you so butt hurt buddy?  Roll Eyes
Why do you keep playing that same bullshit song?  Huh
Today, Epic Cash is alive and well, with new miners coming onboard all the time, couple of GUI wallets available, added a non KYC exchange that has IOS and Android wallets, getting more and more real dev and user support. Your mention of ant miners shows that you dont even understand ANY of the underlying mechanics of Epic Cash or Grin or likely any crypto at all, you are just a sad no coiner all-talk trash... Dude you should crawl back under your rancid rock, instead of displaying more and more of your ignorance, anger and stupidity. Epic Cash for anyone who understands ANYTHING about crypto is a solid and damn smart project that just keeps getting better every day.

But thanks again for thinking of us  Cheesy

onyabike

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:00:48 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 06:11:56 AM by onyabike

Enjoy Responsibly  Grin

Not even a good scammer dribbling all that rubbish how much they paying you 2 rupees a day, it's been mentioned countless amount of times the tax mining wallet is controlled by scammer its use has been misappropriated already the founder doesn't even come on here no more cause his a gutless scamming coward yet you can't even counter argue these statements time and time again in the previous responses. Lol flexible mining best mimble wimble coin very laughable grin changes there algo so ant miners ect don't take over the coin community and become centralised, what's epic cash gonna do nothing and die.

https://deadcoins.com/entry/4967/?gvid=1308
So many meaningless words, so little sense, so much bullshit.  Grin
Why are you so butt hurt buddy?  Roll Eyes
Why do you keep playing that same bullshit song?  Huh
Today, Epic Cash is alive and well, with new miners coming onboard all the time, couple of GUI wallets available, added a non KYC exchange that has IOS and Android wallets, getting more and more real dev and user support. Your mention of ant miners shows that you dont even understand ANY of the underlying mechanics of Epic Cash or Grin or likely any crypto at all, you are just a sad no coiner all-talk trash... Dude you should crawl back under your rancid rock, instead of displaying more and more of your ignorance, anger and stupidity. Epic Cash for anyone who understands ANYTHING about crypto is a solid and damn smart project that just keeps getting better every day.

But thanks again for thinking of us  Cheesy

Most pointless counter argument yet, that's how scams work have a vulnerability and let there be a strong advantage for one person or group in this case a mining tax wallet thats misappropriated lol very nice scam if only it wasn't so obvious along with all the wrong doings already mentioned very early in the coin development lol

Like how you didn't address the problems and simply can't come to a solution or come up with an answer just simply swept it all under the rug that's the type of response I expect from a scammer. I have already mentioned before hard fork the coin and start from scratch without the scams while it's still early but no then it wouldn't be a scam that would defeat the purpose the founder had all along.

The biggest vulnerability and obvious red flags I mentioned already and yet major miners like hoping people are gonna be naive and oblivious to it all and continue like its no one's business.

Real classy, typical scammer response no reasoning no logic just try band aid the fact it's a scam and hope these valid arguments don't get mentioned again lol

The founder of the coin pissed off long ago when he had no leg to stand on now it's only scammer buddies defending this coin to the death lol pathetic and funny I ain't going no where and I'll keep popping up with this argument every so often to remind any potential investor what is really going on and your weak attempts to try cover my arguments only makes my argument stronger and stand out
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 03:47:58 PM

So all you have a problem with is that there is a 7.77% dev tax and YOU dont like the Dev Team who is getting it?
Project has paid devs in addition to volunteer devs.
At 7.77% current dev tax, which drops 1.11% every year.
Epic Cash is #4 in dev tax percentage, the Beam guys are collecting 20%
Seriously you keep harping on this and making up lies because you got kicked off the project.
Again, the bottom line is you and your sockpuppets do not like one of the founders, and you are trying to hurt the project and EVERYONE involved with it because you are butthurt.
Epic Cash is a very transparent project, but you are a seriously creepy and deranged dude  Roll Eyes

onyabike

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:49:20 AM

So all you have a problem with is that there is a 7.77% dev tax and YOU dont like the Dev Team who is getting it?
Project has paid devs in addition to volunteer devs.
At 7.77% current dev tax, which drops 1.11% every year.
Epic Cash is #4 in dev tax percentage, the Beam guys are collecting 20%
Seriously you keep harping on this and making up lies because you got kicked off the project.
Again, the bottom line is you and your sockpuppets do not like one of the founders, and you are trying to hurt the project and EVERYONE involved with it because you are butthurt.
Epic Cash is a very transparent project, but you are a seriously creepy and deranged dude  Roll Eyes

Multiple people haven't been paid as promised as part of contributing, I was never part of your dev coin development nor do I wish to. Your founder is the master mind behind the scam he doesn't even come here anymore after abusing the dev tax wallet. Don't go making lies up now
kaszebe1

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

I have some serious problems synchronizing the node ...

Right after start i have like 22 conected peers... but the it starts to drop to 3 ... then 2 .. then 1 .. and finally 0.

When i keep it long enough it incereses to 1 or 2 connected peers  for about 30 second ... it downloads a small percent of headers and then it drops again to 0 connected peers ... and that situation continues in loop for hours (i am unable to synchronize the node since three days)..

Are there any advices or solutions for that problem ?
onyabike

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 03:06:27 PM

I have some serious problems synchronizing the node ...

Right after start i have like 22 conected peers... but the it starts to drop to 3 ... then 2 .. then 1 .. and finally 0.

When i keep it long enough it incereses to 1 or 2 connected peers  for about 30 second ... it downloads a small percent of headers and then it drops again to 0 connected peers ... and that situation continues in loop for hours (i am unable to synchronize the node since three days)..

Are there any advices or solutions for that problem ?

Probably cause people are waking up to this scam and moving resources elsewhere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: