Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 8182 times)
coinhammer

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 04:11:41 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2020, 09:49:18 PM by coinhammer

I have some serious problems synchronizing the node ...

Right after start i have like 22 conected peers... but the it starts to drop to 3 ... then 2 .. then 1 .. and finally 0.

When i keep it long enough it incereses to 1 or 2 connected peers  for about 30 second ... it downloads a small percent of headers and then it drops again to 0 connected peers ... and that situation continues in loop for hours (i am unable to synchronize the node since three days)..

Are there any advices or solutions for that problem ?

Go to your epic-server.toml file, find the peers_preferred and add the IPs below, those are trusted Epic servers

peers_preferred = ["3.218.126.145:3414", "54.233.177.64:3414", "78.99.249.119:3414", "116.203.116.37:3414", "116.203.211.229:3414", "95.216.215.107:3414"]

For stuff like this drop by the Epic Mining Community https://t.me/EpicMiners or Epic Cash https://t.me/EpicCash Telegram groups. Most people avoid the [Suspicious link removed] admins do nothing to clean up the trash that trolls here.

Regards!
P.S. UPDATED THE IP LIST BASED ON THE LATEST CHANGES.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 04:49:49 PM

Right after start i have like 22 conected peers... but the it starts to drop to 3 ... then 2 .. then 1 .. and finally 0.

When i keep it long enough it incereses to 1 or 2 connected peers  for about 30 second ... it downloads a small percent of headers and then it drops again to 0 connected peers ... and that situation continues in loop for hours (i am unable to synchronize the node since three days)..

Go to your epic-server.toml file, find the peers_preferred and add the IPs below, those are trusted Epic servers

peers_preferred = ["3.218.126.145:3414", "54.233.177.64:3414", "88.99.249.119:3414", "116.203.116.37:3414", "116.203.211.229:3414", "95.216.215.107:3414"]

For stuff like this drop by the Epic Mining Community https://t.me/EpicMiners or Epic Cash https://t.me/EpicCash Telegram groups. Most people avoid the [Suspicious link removed] admins do nothing to clean up the trash that trolls here.

Regards!
P.S. OMG Just noticed that Bitcointalk removed its own link as Suspicious link  Shocked Roll Eyes ironic on many levels  Grin

Thanks for your answer . It didn't helped me directly but i started to change few others parameters in this file and now it seems to synchronize without problems.
foobarz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:46:46 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 06:59:27 AM by foobarz

Probably cause people are waking up to this scam and moving resources elsewhere

People who are making nasty accusations regarding this project/author/wayan's family/ must provide evidences, otherwise I encourage the team to take legal actions.

These people think they are above the law, taking them to the court is going to be the best thing for the project and community, this is pretty serious stuff.

Also many minors from The Meadows School where expose in inappropriate pictures which didn't reveal anything.
Here41Reason

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:28:53 AM

He's moving on up in the world!

http://www.wayanpatrickgarvey.com/
Here41Reason

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:15:06 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 04:07:41 AM by Here41Reason
Merited by nutildah (1)

So Wayan Garvey takes $100k from MethodX in the end of June, 2019.  $1 million from Larry Huneycutt somewhere in that time frame, as well.

Despite working his finger to the bone on the Epic Cash project, he has time to launch Dreamfish Ltd in Puerto Rico in June, 2019.  Shares are valued at $1 million, issued to Wayan in exchanged for his domain toner.com which he's valued at $1 million.

Then the Epic Cash project doesn't launch as planned in July, which Wayan claims leads to bankruptcy.  As he explained, the funds were only sufficient to keep the Epic machine moving until July.  After the launch, the token values would skyrocket and the dev tax would then provide for ongoing operations. But fresh capital was effectively channeled to the Epic Cash project in July.  And yet that capital was all gone in July?

So all the stress of this happening leads to Wayan going AWOL.  He's stated he wound up in a mental hospital after repeated suicide attempts.  He then resurfaces sometime in November/December.

November, 2019, Dreamfish Trust is established in the Cook Islands with Wayan the beneficiary of the trust.  Stated business model: "WG trades crypto and uses it to buy assets. Dreamfish Trust owns this, with Wayan Garvey as beneficiary of the trust"  Why it exists: "To convert crypto gains into real assets, bypassing the fiat system."  It gets money from: "100% crypto from WG personally"  Taxed at: "0% - Trust.  It aims to stay at zero cash, operating as a pass through vehicle whenever WG wants to buy a property."

This is from his site https://www.wayan-garvey.com/crypto-accounts.  See for yourself.

MajorMiner has claimed that Epic Cash is a very transparent project.  Yet no financial statements have yet been provided for the project.  Nor has any information been provided regards to who the team actually is (standard for transparent projects, no?).  No transparency has been offered in terms of the dev tax wallet and the allotment of the dev taxes.  And there certainly was no mention of Dreamfish.  I for one think something like the Dreamfish Trust would be something potential investors might like to know about, considering Wayan alone has control of the dev tax wallet.  It's also suspect that Dreamfish was created  at the same time Wayan took in the $1 million plus from investors.  Something is fishy at Dreamfish.
Here41Reason

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:26:25 AM

So all you have a problem with is that there is a 7.77% dev tax and YOU dont like the Dev Team who is getting it?
Project has paid devs in addition to volunteer devs.
At 7.77% current dev tax, which drops 1.11% every year.
Epic Cash is #4 in dev tax percentage, the Beam guys are collecting 20%
Seriously you keep harping on this and making up lies because you got kicked off the project.
Again, the bottom line is you and your sockpuppets do not like one of the founders, and you are trying to hurt the project and EVERYONE involved with it because you are butthurt.
Epic Cash is a very transparent project, but you are a seriously creepy and deranged dude  Roll Eyes

It has nothing to do with Dev Tax rate, which is still 8.8%.  The issue is that 1 person controls it, and that person has already scammed people.  Furthermore, by October 11, 2021, 62% of max supply will already be in circulation.  As such, Wayan Garvey will control over 5% of max supply.  The Beam guys release financial documents, on which the use of dev taxes are made visible.  Thus far nothing from Epic has been released showing where money has come from of where it's gone.  This is the antithesis of transparency.  You are right, I don't like the founder, as I don't like anyone who steals from others.  My sentiments toward Wayan Garvey have no effect upon the aforementioned facts. 

If you are as smart and knowledgeable as you portend, than you are being blatantly disingenuous.  Why should one be disappointed about getting kicked off a project which doesn't pay its contributors?  What would they be missing out on?  Have contributors started to get paid in Epic?  More than 20% of supply has been mined in less than 6 months.  Market cap is less than $100k and trading volume, if we're to believe what the exchanges report, never exceeds $5k in a 24-hour period. 

But you are happy with our harping, aren't you?  Weren't you saying how much we're doing you a favor by dragging the token value down so you crypto-investing sages can gobble up all the supply?  Why do anything more than sit bit, grin, and watch your predictions unfold?
kaszebe1

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 05:52:19 AM

Why should one be disappointed about getting kicked off a project which doesn't pay its contributors?

Thats your problem not the others ...

Honestly ... nobody cares about you and your financial ties with creator of this coin ...

so please kindly ... piss off !
kaszebe1

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be reading or leaving comments.

"This is STALKING !"   Grin You pussy

Im reading this tread to gain knowledge about epic cash project and NOT for reading your bullshit so your argument that i can not read is kinda weird.

When we talk about "pussies" ... you can like that to your mother not to me.

I guess you are just a frustrated jerk who thinks he didnt get paid ... and you need to revenge ... but you are just wasting your time since almost no one is reading bitcointalk threads now .

You cant do nothing except releasing your frustration here and showing how stupid you are... get a life ...

MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 04:27:12 AM

Updated for March 5, 2020  Grin

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus
EpicCouncil
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 04:37:33 AM

By Popular demand, and by suggestion of the Bitcointalk Forum admins, this thread is updated as a fresh, self moderated thread located here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230747

This allows us to focus on the Epic Cash project and the amazing and wonderful folks around it, without Trolls and liars, without FUD and BS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: