Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
namtih016

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:19:12 PM

where can I read more about the applications that the team is going to run? and where can you see the service with trading signals ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:34:36 AM

where can I read more about the applications that the team is going to run? and where can you see the service with trading signals ?

Hi namtih016, please visit the following links for info:

WHITEPAPER: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e

ECOSYSTEM: https://hypetoken.io/ecosystem

Malix1818

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:18:38 AM

good question but as I understand it will be later and tomorrow is an important launch and we will see the launch of the application. I'm looking forward to it.
qwe9

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:39:11 AM

It’s a bit interesting, I will continue to pay attention to it.
faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:13:54 AM

it's beautiful. I will wait for decentralized applications to be launched. But if you think about it, it is very profitable to buy tokens now since there was a dump recently.

I have already bought $ 200 tokens to test how the project will work in the future. at the moment, I am not ready to invest a large amount.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:05:43 AM

Hey. please tell me what you have with the economic model? what do you offer for investors who are willing to hold for a long time.

it will be quite difficult to predict although of course the team should have a business plan. But much will depend on the cryptocurrency market.

still, they have an interesting economic model that should be implemented. therefore, it makes sense to buy some tokens now.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:00:45 AM

excellent in a few hours it will be possible to freeze tokens to receive passive income. it should be very profitable.
Qasya5

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

Hey. please tell me what you have with the economic model? what do you offer for investors who are willing to hold for a long time.

it will be quite difficult to predict although of course the team should have a business plan. But much will depend on the cryptocurrency market.

how can they give a forecast regarding the price of this token since everything now will depend on the price of bitcoin?

of course the price will depend on the price of bitcoin but still many altcoins can show abnormal growth regardless of the price of bitcoin.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:46:24 AM

at the moment, mechanisms are already being used that should increase the demand for tokens? Or will it all be implemented after the vote?

voting will be later and after that it will be possible to freeze tokens and receive passive income. I will wait for the development of this project.

I would be interested in what passive income I could receive. I think that at the moment it would be very important.

there is very little time left and I think that we will soon see increased interest in the project and the purchase of tokens thanks to the possibility of freezing.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:20:04 AM

how can they give a forecast regarding the price of this token since everything now will depend on the price of bitcoin?

of course the price will depend on the price of bitcoin but still many altcoins can show abnormal growth regardless of the price of bitcoin.
It is also true that what you say is because not all altcoin prices are influenced by bitcoin prices,
so the point is we don't need to worry about it

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

well, I already bought tokens for me and then I will wait for the opportunity to launch the application. But the project itself looks very interesting to me. the team will be able to implement something new in this market.
jgh7d7

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:32:04 PM

at the moment I do not understand why so much attention to this project. what is so unusual about this token and why are you sure that it will be popular.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:22:42 PM

it's beautiful. I will wait for decentralized applications to be launched. But if you think about it, it is very profitable to buy tokens now since there was a dump recently.

at these stages the dump of this project is quite a normal situation and I think in the future we can see the same flight to the moon and make X3 at least.

We are still in our airdrops phase and it is normal for airdrop hunters to simply dump them. However, the development continues and those who wish to stay to participate in the experiment will stay. Only time will tell in the long run.

I am willing to walk tokens for about 12 months. I think that this period of time will be enough to decide on the success of this project.
easywork

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:17:01 PM

at these stages the dump of this project is quite a normal situation and I think in the future we can see the same flight to the moon and make X3 at least.

We are still in our airdrops phase and it is normal for airdrop hunters to simply dump them. However, the development continues and those who wish to stay to participate in the experiment will stay. Only time will tell in the long run.

all the same, it is good that there is an opportunity to get tokens from airdrop. I in any case will support the project and today you have an important day and I hope with the launch of the application everything will go well.
jk29

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:03:58 AM

It is also true that what you say is because not all altcoin prices are influenced by bitcoin prices,
so the point is we don't need to worry about it

of course you have to worry. Since you need to understand that it is possible to buy bitcoin much more profitable.
jgh7d7

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:54:50 AM

Hey. is the app already running? is there any news on this? The future price of the token will largely depend on this.
Qasya5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:43:14 AM

I am willing to walk tokens for about 12 months. I think that this period of time will be enough to decide on the success of this project.

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this. but I will continue to monitor the work of this in any case.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:34:29 AM

I would like to see announcements from the team. Since I decided to freeze some tokens for passive income but it is difficult to understand when the application will be launched.
zjgirt

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:22:16 AM

It’s a bit interesting, I will continue to pay attention to it.

that means something to me. But for you rather just need to wait for the flight to the moon. Because it's basically just an experiment.
matr1x33

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 12:01:32 PM

Hey. is there any news with the launch of the application ? give me a link I want to check it all out and test it. I already bought tokens but now they are on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: