Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
plmohanta

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:03:55 PM

I continue to follow the news from the team. what they do in essence is unique and the main thing is that it will help me to multiply my capital)

this is the dream of every investor but you still need to more carefully select projects in order to invest. I think this is one of the worth projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
don8297

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:39:50 PM

nice project. I bought myself some tokens on exchanges. let's see if there will be a flight to the moon in the next 6 months
sdcyxiaolong

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

I take it this will be used as a means of payment and I can say pay for coffee or something like that? do you already have partners?

you can look it up on the website. there project is a pretty strong support. I think if the team will continue to work so the project has a future.

the competition at the moment is just huge and will have to show something really revolutionary to take the lead in the market.

I hope so, because this is the first time I have seen such an economic model. at least it's very interesting.
plmohanta

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:43:34 PM

Hey. please tell me whether airdrop or something like that? or the team is not planning it now.
Galaxy23

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

please tell me will be able to vote all the users or not? I would be very interested.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:37:20 AM

Hey. please tell me whether airdrop or something like that? or the team is not planning it now.

There are many airdrop & giveaway campaigns on-going. Please join the community group on Telegram: t.me/hypetoken

HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:39:50 AM

BNBs use burning tokens but that doesn't help the price of flying to the moon. What can you say about this?

Our whitepaper explicitly states this very issue. To re-highlight this:

Cryptocurrency users are often fascinated with the idea of deflation and scarcity (low supply). When we consider the Social Psychology in this Scarcity Principle, consumers tend to place a higher value on goods that are scarce than on goods that are abundant. Psychologists also note that when a good or service is perceived to be scarce, people want it more. However, it must also be noted that when a product is scarce, consumers are more likely to conduct their own cost-benefit analysis. A low supply yet highly valued token is more likely to be evaluated for its cost-benefits rather than generate market demands blindly. Particularly for a product (token) which does not carry any intrinsic value nor have any ‘qualities’. Additionally, the law of demand states that as the price of a commodity increases, demand decreases, provided other factors remain constant. Also, as the price decreases, demand increases.

Therefore, to permanently ‘increase the value of a product (token)’ through scarcity, a growth in demand is necessary. Otherwise, markets will always only see temporary effects of the ‘artificial scarcity’ we collectively create through increasing deflationary rates. This is where the HYPE ecosystem – creating use cases for HYPE – comes into the picture which is explained at the bottom of the whitepaper.

MORE THINGS TO NOTE:
As a decentralised tokenomics experiment, we can only predict and analyse the outcomes based on historical data. The experiment can only mature when there are sufficient testers who understand the fundamental economic theories as outlined on the whitepaper (https://hypetoken.io/whitepaper/). Therefore, you should not make any financial predictions nor make any financial decisions based upon your notions or any of these theories, throughout the whole experiment. This is a free-for-all and opensource experiment created to test the herd’s ability to collectively and intelligently control the supply through voting (consensus), period.

Please read the whitepaper in full to better understand what sort of theories are in place:
https://hypetoken.io/whitepaper/

I think not many people read throughout every word in Hype token. An AMA would do the trick to summary key point like what your post are.

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, we noticed that and we should be posting a summary which highlights only the main points soon.

sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:55:33 AM

HypeToken - A Decentralized Tokenomics Experiment : https://www.publish0x.com/liteliger-blog/hypetoken-decentralized-tokenomics-experiment-xwwkjp
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:23:43 AM

Great video! Thank you for helping spread awareness for the project.

UserRu

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:47:39 AM

abruptly. we see that the project is developing and becoming more and more popular. this is a very important aspect at the moment.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:58:03 AM

In a short time the popularity Increasing day by day of the HYPE project because the project's team is very successful in everything and hopefully this HYPE coin will be more acceptable for the crypto investor. Still who did not get HYPE coin , they have a chance to get a free Hype coin.  1 Million HYPE Giveaway   Wink So don't miss here is the twitter link: https://twitter.com/AirdropsByHYPE/status/1156466969064853504
With the airdrop for this community, HYPE is getting more and more crowded,
I am sure that in this month, the number of HYPE followers will probably increase

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tatiana95099

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:01:42 AM

still, I would like to understand more what you offer to investors in the long term. this is a very important point. But in any case, this economic model is worth attention.
eilnahd022

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:11:11 AM

please tell me will be able to vote all the users or not? I would be very interested.

if I understand everything correctly, then you must have a certain number of tokens for this. Let's see what will be the demand for tokens in the future.
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:24:35 PM

nice project. I bought myself some tokens on exchanges. let's see if there will be a flight to the moon in the next 6 months

you can just look at the road map and draw conclusions as far as it suits you at the moment. And also you need to monitor the demand for tokens on exchanges.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:32:11 PM

also very well reflected in the price of the token listing on new exchanges. here I would like to know where is the best place to watch for announcements from the team.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Here's an update:

HYPE Dapp for users to directly interact with the token contract to freeze/unfreeze tokens will be available soon.

Here's a sneak peek of the to-be-launched dapp (note: it's not complete).

bzybyte

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:43:25 PM

I continue to follow the news from the team. what they do in essence is unique and the main thing is that it will help me to multiply my capital)

this is the dream of every investor but you still need to more carefully select projects in order to invest. I think this is one of the worth projects.

let's just keep track of how much traders will be interested in buying these tokens and how the deficit will affect the price of the token.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:59:13 PM

let's just keep track of how much traders will be interested in buying these tokens and how the deficit will affect the price of the token.

Scarcity does have its psychological value but does not necessarily play a big role in driving the prices up.

Scarcity must be followed with an increase in demand and this is exactly why you should have a look at the whitepaper. It explains these theories in detail.

https://hypetoken.io/whitepaper/

hebi16

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:02:19 PM

the project looks very interesting. I think that such an experiment will provide a lot of data. let's see how it will work in practice.
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:09:53 PM

There are many airdrop & giveaway campaigns on-going. Please join the community group on Telegram: t.me/hypetoken

Great! I'll start with airdrop. I think this is a good way to get tokens for free)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: