Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:55:36 AM

whether the project is presented in any media or any ratings. ? I would like to see more announcements regarding the development and understand that the project can become popular.

Some articles around the project:
https://bitcoingarden.org/hype-launches-worlds-first-consensus-driven-social-tokenomics-experiment/
https://bitcoingarden.org/hype-token-launches-a-decentralized-application-dapp-for-freezing-tokens/
https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/hype-launches-the-worlds-first-consensus-driven-social-tokenomics-experiment-6256fa8b0559

For our own published articles:
https://medium.com/hypetoken

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jk29

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:28:54 AM

How to receive daily rewards? I just have to freeze some number if HYPE tokens, right?

you need to use the app. And as I understand it will be possible to get a good passive income. although it should control the community.

now try to use this app for me. I am ready to allocate $ 500 to freeze tokens.
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

good stuff, but if the project was launched back in 2017 then we can say that the project is not working very efficiently, although we app was launched just now.

nevertheless, the project needs a large community and the tokens should be distributed between them only so it will be possible to avoid manipulation in the market.
alex201502

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:20:44 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token/
the price increased by 30% and trading volumes increased . Now and mind that the economic model works. I bought tokens earlier and can already get the first income.
namtih016

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:16:28 AM

the project looks interesting but will need a listing on any reputable exchange in order for the project to be successful.

the project is developing now and the demand for tokens is growing and listing on reputable volumes requires large investments at these stages so I do not think that it is necessary right now.
jgh7d7

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:07:21 AM

whether the project is presented in any media or any ratings. ? I would like to see more announcements regarding the development and understand that the project can become popular.

I don't think it's important because the community has to regulate inflation. But on the other hand, it may be important to attract token holders.
gajapathik

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:04:54 PM

now we see a very low trading volume. I think this is the main problem of the project which does not allow to realize the idea in full.

you can see now that the volumes are growing as well as the popularity of the token. I think that in this way it will be possible to get a very good passive income.
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 12:56:39 PM

I will continue to monitor the development of the project and I think it has every chance to be implemented. But still you need to understand what a real benefit it will bring to the community.

perhaps in the future it will be a reliable means of investment or even a means of payment that will not be subject to inflation.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:24:41 PM

I like the deflationary feature of hype token this could help the value of it to rise and this is like good for long term investment as time counts it decrease the total supply of this token. How many tokens burned from deflationary as of this moment?
markiz7601

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:54:54 PM

How is your deflationary model work? How do ypu decide to burn your tokens?

Whenever user transfers tokens, x% of the total transferred amounts is always taken off as fees & burned automatically.

The x% changes every month as users vote for the burning rates.

Current x% = 5%

it seems logical, but for now it will be difficult for me to judge the success of this project right now. you need a really large number of users to make it work as stable as possible

well, I think that the main point of the project in this. So it will be possible to attract maximum users as they will be sure that they will be able to receive passive income.
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:46:26 PM

I will continue to monitor the development of the project and I think it has every chance to be implemented. But still you need to understand what a real benefit it will bring to the community.

now a lot of tokens that are not of practical use to the community and yet they are quite successful and their price flies to the moon.
faiziimemon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:42:03 PM

now we see a very low trading volume. I think this is the main problem of the project which does not allow to realize the idea in full.

at the moment we see a flight to the moon despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is going down. The price of the token is growing regardless of the main market and it's really cool.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:21:31 AM

I like the deflationary feature of hype token this could help the value of it to rise and this is like good for long term investment as time counts it decrease the total supply of this token. How many tokens burned from deflationary as of this moment?

As of today, over 200000 HYPE tokens have been burned as a result of the deflationary measurement.

More details can be found on the dapp: dapp.hypetoken.io

baymax

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:32:37 AM

As of today, over 200000 HYPE tokens have been burned as a result of the deflationary measurement.

More details can be found on the dapp: dapp.hypetoken.io

as I understand it is well reflected in the rate of this token. But still at the moment it is difficult to maintain such trading volumes
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:27:58 AM

now a lot of tokens that are not of practical use to the community and yet they are quite successful and their price flies to the moon.

as I understand it, the more token holders we see, the more stable the economy will be without any manipulation.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:52:29 AM

the price increased by 30% and trading volumes increased . Now and mind that the economic model works. I bought tokens earlier and can already get the first income.

Don't forget to join the community on t.me/hypetoken

We have various active giveaway campaigns on-going there.

milad1994

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:22:23 AM

How is your deflationary model work? How do ypu decide to burn your tokens?

Whenever user transfers tokens, x% of the total transferred amounts is always taken off as fees & burned automatically.

The x% changes every month as users vote for the burning rates.

Current x% = 5%

it seems logical, but for now it will be difficult for me to judge the success of this project right now. you need a really large number of users to make it work as stable as possible

well, I think that the main point of the project in this. So it will be possible to attract maximum users as they will be sure that they will be able to receive passive income.

this will be the main motivation for token holders. I myself bought some tokens for me and plan to freeze them.
dordanut

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:16:39 PM

as I understand in the future, the community will make a decision by voting and then it will be possible to draw conclusions about how many tokens should burn.
namtih016

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:08:26 PM

will the team continue to carry out any marketing activities to attract more and more users to the system?
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

at the moment we see a flight to the moon despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is going down. The price of the token is growing regardless of the main market and it's really cool.

in the initial stages, in any case, there will be a huge volatility. and I think that's normal. But the larger the community, the more stable the economic model will be. Although we see that now quite a lot of token holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: