Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3510 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

A lot of traders are complaining because altcoins are dumped hardly and they have no options rather than complan someone and express their emotions.
This is crypto and there shouldn't be place for complains

Altcoin is indeed a risky investment. People with large capital can manipulate prices on altcoins with small market cap values and bring losses to small investors. In addition, the altcoin price movement is very high, and I agree that if we want to trade altcoin, we must be disciplined in our own strategy
That's the must do when you are in this field, sticking to the set plans will enhance your chances being compensated to what you are doing, it's hard to wait and to keep seeing your investment going low but if you sets up your plans you'll be able to make things possible don't complain but stay focused for your own good.

I agree, by focusing on the strategies we have and setting targets for every investment we make, we will be more relaxed amid high price fluctuations. Price manipulation always occurs in any market and I think if we are aware of it, we can avoid losses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:53:50 PM

I also don't do complaining about the prices if they don't favor me. If you know that the coins that you invested on are good for the future, then all you have to do is to wait for it's rise. No need to panic sell. Just keep on being patient and no when you should invest.
  You are doing good mate because crypto currency is the most volatile it use to increase  and decrease so if the price is down we only need to hold it and when it will be high we can sell. In crypto currency patience is the most importantly thing and every investor will have to consider it when decide to buy any coin.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:56:42 PM

Holding an altcoin is good as long as the altcoin has a large transaction and also liquidity on the market. Indeed, at this time there are many altcoin prices that fall but if doing research before investing, then we will be more relax and ignore prices fluctuation on the market because we invest for the long term
for long-term investors the most important thing is that their assets are still on the market and can be traded. even though the market situation is bad and moves fast, long-term investors will not pay much attention to it.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:11:35 PM

I also don't do complaining about the prices if they don't favor me. If you know that the coins that you invested on are good for the future, then all you have to do is to wait for it's rise. No need to panic sell. Just keep on being patient and no when you should invest.
Indeed. If the market is down it would be better to dont think about it too much to avoid stress. If you buy a coin that is worth to hold then you dont have to worry because the price will recover in time.

Usually people who often complain are those who dont fully understand crypto investment and the risk associated with it.

But if you've been here for long, you're aware of the history of crypto and the flow of the market. Stop complaining and look forward for better result we just need to become patient all the time.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

yes all right, complaining will make us more frustrated if we buy altcoin 1 week ago. keep calm and believe that at the end of the year market prices will grow rapidly.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

Good night also reveals your thoughts, there is truth, we also have to move forward and be optimistic in doing something in investment in crypto, for the price I really feel quite optimistic if at the end of the year the altcoin development will be good and of course must be dominated by movement positive for Bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:31:55 PM

I agree with you about spiritual things. It is extremely important, we are rewarded with fear when the market falls sharply or excited when the market increases leading to mistakes when entering the order.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:01:06 PM

yes all right, complaining will make us more frustrated if we buy altcoin 1 week ago. keep calm and believe that at the end of the year market prices will grow rapidly.
what can heal and restore the market very quickly like that? pumps that occur quickly will also drop quickly. we've seen it happen to bitcoin. we need stable growth that strengthens market prices.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:17:33 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
Yes right, when you decide to trade, you must continue to observe price movements in the market and analyze it to determine the right time to buy and sell it and also sometimes what we expect does not match what is happening and we must be prepared to do other strategies or take other steps so that we don't get losses and failures later.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:58:54 PM

it just takes time, if the project is really good, he will find a buyer, just now is not the best time. all major players are now focused exclusively on the purchase of bitcoin.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:10:30 PM

The most important in crypto is patience, in crypto everything is unstable and at the same time every coin is unpredictable, so there are really many times that we need to wait for the right time to do such profitable strategy, that is why controling our emotions is realy important, because there are so many situation that can make us loss of we cannot control our emotions.
You are wrong over here. Who told you that every coin is unpredictable? You see, you can actually predict which coin is going to be a success and which coin will go down the drain. Think about an altcoin which is an exact clone of another coin. Lets also consider about another coin which basically is useless. These coins are called "shitcoins". You will see that as soon as they enter the market, the price are getting pumped (probably by the devs themselves) and then all of a sudden they get dumped and dies eventually. You can actually predict when this is going to happen. Those who join this market early, manages to make some good profit out of this shit coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:11:24 PM

While the market is in poor condition does not mean we lose enthusiasm, on the contrary this is the right time to collect new coins while waiting for the market to improve. I did not complain at all because I was still convinced that the market could rise again, so my suggestion was to remain enthusiastic in doing this work and it was important to do my own research before investing with Crypto or join the Ico project.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:51:50 PM

There will always be ups and downs in the market. The market will not always be in your favour. All you need to do is to take your emotions out of it and focus on the goal you have set. Set aside some time too for monitoring and for trading.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:00:28 PM

yes, altcoin is starting to improve, I also think altcoin is rising slowly but it's good enough to be held by the end of 2019. square off for the altcoin bull run.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

Try and error is even better than not trying at all as many only wish for money but never what to try in making effort to gain .

The market is very unpredictable but if you hold yr self well and believe in the token or coin you are holding then you have to hold for long term.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:35:13 PM

I wasn't complaining or being bothered about the current altcoins price. If I should ever be bothered,  that should be on the bitcoin and ethereum price which are the major currencies to drive the altcoins market up.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:49:27 PM

yes, altcoin is starting to improve, I also think altcoin is rising slowly but it's good enough to be held by the end of 2019. square off for the altcoin bull run.
I agree.  The situation this year is much better than in the past.  Because I think you should not complain.  Altcoins will grow, you just need to wait a bit.
the worst situation that made me predatory was when the price of Bitcoin was bearish in mid-2018, but I did not complain too long because not always the market will fall or red, someday the market will be back green and go back to the moon  Cheesy

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:52:38 PM

Complaining is surrendering in other ways, there is nothing to complain about because all this has happened, prices up and down have become a character of this market. So, try to move on with strong confidence to make the future better.

this is a mentality we should adapt for our whole life... don't complain about things you cannot change. accept it and go on, spend your energy on things which are useful for you.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:57:17 PM

To be honest, sometimes we are so busy whining and complaining about something that is why we don't see the opportunities that comes on our way. We focus on the things that stop us and make us forget why we are here. The result, we are still on the spot and others who ignore little problems go on their way and very near to success.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I'm sure that you never need to despair and be upset that the market doesn't grow all the time. It is necessary to accept the fact that this is normal. Don't try to adjust the market for yourself, it will still go in its own direction.
Perhaps the price of altcoins will grow this year, and maybe next. But this is not important, the main thing is that you know how to catch price movements and make money on them.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that the altcoin season will begin this year.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: