Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3514 times)
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I'm sure that you never need to despair and be upset that the market doesn't grow all the time. It is necessary to accept the fact that this is normal. Don't try to adjust the market for yourself, it will still go in its own direction.
Perhaps the price of altcoins will grow this year, and maybe next. But this is not important, the main thing is that you know how to catch price movements and make money on them.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that the altcoin season will begin this year.
you are right, there are other possibilities and that can happen. now the market is down, but it's not gone and we still have confidence in the markets and assets that we have. we will see growth in the future. and indeed this market moves like that, we must follow it and not be fixated on our current problems.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:14:36 PM

Complaining is part of the free speech. for me it doesnt matter since it cannot do any good or harm nor influence the market so let them complained! We all know that the cryptocurrency was very hard to predict including its prices due to its nature and volatility so patience is the key.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:26:25 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
it is surely that. Currently market control organizations are playing with the holders and are making them lose their trust and gradually sell the coins. After that, the manipulator will buy the coin at a low price and then they will pump it strongly at the end of Q3 and Q4.
Not only will alts increase strongly, shitcoin will also be pumped big because of uptrend.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:32:41 PM

Optimism is still huge and I agree we should take the time to monitor price movements. So before we decide to buy coins, we will know when is the best time to buy coins. Price movements are very difficult to predict but I am also convinced that the market in 2019 will continue to move positively.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:10:52 PM

This is the reason I'm not into trading it's too time-consuming and complicated, too complicated that you must know how to read market sentiment and the ability to know first hand what coins are going to pump and going to be dump, and it's not even free if you are a dedicated trader you need at least a subscription to a trading signals websites or groups.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:13:53 PM

It's much more important to give the spirit than you complain. Trading requires patience especially for the altcoins which until now have not been like the year 2017. But with the movement of Bitcoin rising very high of course gives new hope. So with the current conditions, you can use it to buy coins that have the potential.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:50:33 PM

Altcoin is a no go area for me now. Am not so much of a trader, I tried to stick though but not working. The point there is time dedication like you rightly stated. Another is having the knowledge on trades and the heart to bear cos its not all rosy. Altcoins ain't doing so well for trades now but the season will surely come.
greekoflove

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

I dont like the process of complining at all
oxgroth

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:36:52 PM

I lost my faith in altcoins, sorry. Maybe only alts from top 5

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:09:35 PM

I think so, we just focus to blaming this market situation without learn from it. Good psychology is needed in trading, also how good you manage your balances. One thing that people can't control is about too much profit they want, greedy can make miserable. Take proportional profit and do it consistent. Keep spirit!

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 05:26:44 PM

I think so, we just focus to blaming this market situation without learn from it. Good psychology is needed in trading, also how good you manage your balances. One thing that people can't control is about too much profit they want, greedy can make miserable. Take proportional profit and do it consistent. Keep spirit!
too many people complain about market condition , but they didnt improve their self to face different situation in market.as smart investors they must have multiply plan that will used to special condition.maybe generate huge profits be their plan in short periode.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

I don't think too much about the condition on the market.
As long as there is good news on Bitcoin or about cryptocurrency, the market will show it's condition by itself.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:19:29 PM

You can trade in any market, whether it is falling or growing. Of course, if you planned to keep the coins in the long term, now is not the best time. But do not get upset about it, the market is moving and the right time will come.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

I think it is time we understand how dynamic the crypto market is and flow with the tide, I am not a believer of holding altcoins for too long especially when it is going against my trade plans. Simply study the market and know whether to exit or stay than complaining

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:12:35 PM

This is the reason I'm not into trading it's too time-consuming and complicated, too complicated that you must know how to read market sentiment and the ability to know first hand what coins are going to pump and going to be dump, and it's not even free if you are a dedicated trader you need at least a subscription to a trading signals websites or groups.

then, where have you been making money from? because of course the average person here trades. It does not rule out the possibility that you can sell services or gamble, but it sounds strange if you don't like trading. Moreover, you have known crypto since 2013, seen from the account that you created.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:43:11 PM

I don't complain about the market prices even when I'm not favored by its price, Complaining would have no impact on the market, It can only lead traders and investors into frustration and panic selling.

I agree with you, because if we choose to invest and trading on cryptocurrency, then we don't need to complain and worry if the price of altcoin that we invest won't increase, because I'm sure the price will definitely increase even though it takes a long time, therefore I am sure if investing in altcoin is very good to be a long-term investment and of course it will give you profit even though sometimes it takes a long time to get profit.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:03:12 PM

Altcoins will soon pump and it's good that you have been optimistic all of this time. But it also depends on the altcoins that you have right now, if most of those altcoins aren't truly good, then don't expect that they will turn into profitable coin.
Making a new strategy? what's your proposed strategy? the very popular strategy that we've known is by just buying at low price and selling it when the price goes higher. And that's very efficient yet simple to hear.
I so much agree with you on this, it all depends on the kind of altcoin you are holding. There are some altcoin whose current market price are irredeemable, they are very close to zero, on such there is little or no hope. Then on the new strategy, I think it is a good one, however one still need to be very careful.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:07:05 PM

Complaining is part of the free speech. for me it doesnt matter since it cannot do any good or harm nor influence the market so let them complained! We all know that the cryptocurrency was very hard to predict including its prices due to its nature and volatility so patience is the key.
Yes it is not good to complain and if they does it should not effect your own interest of holding. People use to discourage other people by this kind of complaints but only New and immature investors will listen to them because real and mature investors don’t give any attention to them they only buy in bear and wait.
Even if the market is not good for altcoins, but we should not make it a big deal because we all know from the start that crypto market is unpredictable. Let us focus on the positive side of altcoins and continue hoping that there will be a good price increase in the next days and months.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:09:59 PM

I've come to terms with this, take your mind off the market and not be disturbed by every small dump the market experience. Maybe be in a year or two, altcoins would have pumped a lot than they currently are.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:32:21 PM

I'm already used to this kind of altcoin situation so instead of complaining when they're down, I'd rather hold my altcoins instead till their prices go up again. Altcoins are more risky and volatile than bitcoin and their prices often go down when the top coin is having a rally or bullrun. We have the right to express our disappointment but this won't lead to finding a solution if you are emotional in your trading because emotion will block you in performing a proper trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: