Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3517 times)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:06:51 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I do not believe that altcoins will begin to grow in price, because bitcoin from its minimum rose in price three times, but altcoins almost did not grow in price.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:06:42 PM

Growth is certain but it won’t be even ! Not all altcoin will experience growth as some are even  dead so no hope for them ! That’s why you need to make a good choice if you plan to invest in any Altcoins

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:44:08 PM

It is always hard to keep moving on, by knowing that every second project is a scam or is going to turn scam in a while. But the good thing is, that people are still fighting against this shit and it should be done anyway.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:18:12 PM

This is the best time for us to acquire altcoin now the price is low. Although am investing in IEO project that has low circulating supply. I think next year will be a bullish year for altcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:02:23 PM

Altcoins will before long pump and it's great that you have been hopeful the majority of this time. Be that as it may, it likewise relies upon the altcoins that you have at the present time, in the event that the vast majority of those altcoins aren't really great, at that point don't expect that they will transform into productive coin.

Making another procedure? what's your proposed technique? the extremely prevalent procedure that we've known is by simply purchasing at low price and selling it when the price goes higher. Furthermore, that is proficient yet easy to hear

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:13:48 PM

This is the best time for us to acquire altcoin now the price is low. Although am investing in IEO project that has low circulating supply. I think next year will be a bullish year for altcoin
Whenever it is a good time to get altcoin, the most important thing is to determine the most potential altcoin to provide maximum results.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:12:34 PM

Whenever it is a good time to get altcoin, the most important thing is to determine the most potential altcoin to provide maximum results.
I agree. It is better to keel coins that has high potential of growing for no matter how long you hold it, if gonna worth a lot. There has time that market circulation gonna bullish again, what have to do right now is to keep having the coins and add little by little what you have before. Stop complaining because that wont change anything.

Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:00:30 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

yes, I also think that the altcoin price will rise at the end of this year ... many are waiting for the altcoin price to be raised ... but we still have to be patient until the time comes ... we can only expect the altcoin price to arrive soon ... and the altcoin we have is not an shitcoin .

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

yes, I also think that the altcoin price will rise at the end of this year ... many are waiting for the altcoin price to be raised ... but we still have to be patient until the time comes ... we can only expect the altcoin price to arrive soon ... and the altcoin we have is not an shitcoin .
It's very important to hold solid project and not the shit one which will die eventually and be a waste of time and invested money. If you are still positive and you have the time to research well and you are willing to take all the risk that possibly accompanied the process, every opportunities that you notice needs to be maximize. Waiting and keep your patience at large to avoid making wrong decisions.
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:57:10 PM

There is so much optimism about altcoins which I believe will spearhead another altseason very soon. People should be on the alert and take the present low prices and invest in altcoins.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:40:01 AM

yes you are right complaining will not solve the problem it makes us become lackluster. rather than complaining, we should look for new strategies in trading crypto. looking for altcoin that has the potential to have good grades. I am optimistic that the value of altcoin in the future will increase. cryptocurrency is now heading for mass adoption so I am sure in the future the situation of the crypto market will be better.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:53:25 AM

There is so much optimism about altcoins which I believe will spearhead another altseason very soon. People should be on the alert and take the present low prices and invest in altcoins.

Investing now in altcoins is such good idea due to very bargain cheap price but you must know how is the survival rate of most tokens here especially the new start up one. Better invest only on those potential project that has gone too low since its last ATH. Yes many project here have died out so only few will take risk in altcoins but there are much good choices here. If youre a trader playing with new start tokens can give you profits but the risk you must endure is quite high so better think many times before jumping.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:00:04 AM

I don't complain with lower price altcoin on the exchange market but I have ask dev why delay for listing, after listing with lower price I think risk with investing with bitcoin and altcoin but when I got news delay for listing I will complain to dev, why I invest on ICO without know when listing because they given information on road map with exchange market listing after few weeks ICO ended, I have ask and complain with bad thing running without road map.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:14:00 AM

Complaining won't do any good for us and you are right that instead of complaining, we just need a positive mindset espcially right now that the market in altcoins is not as good as it was before. We need to hope for the best because there isn't much else we can do more. We need to stop whining around and try to work on new strategies in this industry.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:17:30 AM

Those who complain too much about the low prices have the least hope in their investment. They are the ones that can easily be swayed and controlled by the changes in the market. They also tend to get lesser than their capital because they fear that they will loss all of the money they invest.
josephrioveros123

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:21:36 AM

Complaining won't do you good. Patience is you should have patience if you want to earn. Other thing is monitoring you should always monitor the price and the popularity of the coins. Because one of the reason why their price goes high is because of the popularity.  The point is when you see a low value coin you can check it's campaign and other advertisement or you can see the post of their users for you to know it's status. If you see that it is gaining support and popularity most probably you should invest in it. And have patience in waiting for it to go high. I remember that there was a saying that patience is virtue.

HITMEX ❖ BUY and SELL CRYPTOCURRENCY With Powerful Crypto Trading Platform ❖
❖ BMEX CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE ❖
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:10:04 AM

Choosing the right time to determine when to buy and sell is very necessary and it does so we must observe the movement of price charts to be able to make estimates of what can happen later and then determine when to buy and sell it and sometimes we also have to have other strategies if what we did not according to estimates.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:17:10 AM

Life is about being patient. If you don't have patience then you will not win in life. All of the greedy people end up being broke or poor because of their uncontrollable greediness. We should learn how to wait and look for opportunities as the market is slow moving. Diversify your money and your attention so you will not get frustrated if your investment is slowing down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:58:09 AM

I think that the price of altcoins can grow only when it reaches the bottom. Probably now one of the lowest prices for altcoins. I expect a decrease of another 10% -20% solely due to the behavior of bitcoin. But I do not think that the price can fall even lower, which means that in the future, my investments in altcoins should pay off in the near future. The only risk is a possible deeper drop in bitcoin that could cause altcoins to freeze in place.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:26:19 AM

I've been buying and mining Crypto since 2016 and did very well by selling some in 2017-2018 ,not because I'm some kind of guru, but because the returns were exceptional compared to traditional investments and it was time to take profits. I still hold some, because I'm very bullish on the potential for Crypto. I wish I'd bought in 2009, but still made exceptional profits nonetheless.

There is so much potential for Crypto and adoption continues apace. i am optimist, too. prices seem relatively low now, so i think you'll do well buying-in at these levels. Remember, in the case of bitcoin, there will only ever be 21 million issued, so scarcity creates value, assuming further adoption. thereby, put 70 percent in BTC. It's risky, but potentially very profitable, and has just as much validity as any other traditional investment vehicle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: