Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3510 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:18:56 AM

It is our own fault if we lose in the cryptocurrency market. I do not complain if I lose because I know that it is my fault why I lose.  We should understand the market at the first place before we trade.
If lose price after listing during one month I think is my own fault, but when ICO investment coin delay for listing do you want waiting or complaining? I think many investor complain why delay for listing and not according the road map schedule, for lower price after listing just few second have to complain what working by team every day why they can't control ICO coin have lower price.

The delay on listing should not be the investor's fault because this is the authority of the exchanger or the developer team. I agree that investors should complain about the roadmap that is not appropriate or the product that hasn't been produced

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:39:55 AM

The prices of altcoin will definitely improve on the long term. However, looking at the short term price action and the breach of the 200MA to the downside, the short term price action is likely to be bearish. I guess the market is trying to provide a last oppprtunity for people to get in.

It depends on what altcoin are u talking about.
Not all altcoin is going to have price up in a long term, maybe some of them are not available anymore in a long term.
Altcoin with upcoming projects and good management are the only one to have a bright future
Arnhomo

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:22:50 AM

prices always up and down, that natural but we want keep forward and choose right projects , hawk network has a better idea about future prices about altcoin, please everyone take a look on this project here is the twitter link https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1185539270456553472
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:20:50 PM

The prices of altcoin will definitely improve on the long term. However, looking at the short term price action and the breach of the 200MA to the downside, the short term price action is likely to be bearish. I guess the market is trying to provide a last oppprtunity for people to get in.
true that you submit if we really invest with crypto currency of course the long term will get a satisfying result because the increase in price and value depends on increasing slowly and in this case it takes a very large confidence and patience and of course the risk will also be great too
Yes long term investment will require too much patience and confidence but I think long term investment in altcoins always proves profitable (as per my experience) so a big profit always deserves a large confidence and patience, I think these days are only for long term investment but the risk is not great in long term investment (as you said) because legit altcoins are always profitable.

tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

prices always up and down, that natural but we want keep forward and choose right projects , hawk network has a better idea about future prices about altcoin, please everyone take a look on this project here is the twitter link https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1185539270456553472
I have seen the Hawk project and even now there is a second round, they obviously have a good idea, but to make the price of their altcoins better in the market will not be easy, because the more competition between altcoins the more days, so the Hawk team must can win market competition so that their altcoin prices can be good.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:38:00 PM

It is our own fault if we lose in the cryptocurrency market. I do not complain if I lose because I know that it is my fault why I lose.  We should understand the market at the first place before we trade.
When we take losses, the first mistake may belong to our wrong decisions but sometimes it may be an unfortunate calculation, the market suddenly reversed quickly and we didn't have enough time to process, and in such cases, accumulating over a long period of time, complaining is acceptable. But exactly as this topic says, one shouldn't complain incessantly, need to know where to stop, the market keeps changing, life goes on when we complain, instead of blaming the past, continuing development with current opportunities will gain more benefits
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:02:09 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I don't actually complaining about the status of the market because we have nothing to do with that. Market price is moving time by time because we all know that it is volatile in terms of value. I recommend to every investor or holder of tokens to wait for the right time that the market recovers and reach the highest point of value just like what happened on the year 2017, being the time that the bitcoin reaches it's high price ever. It is not impossible to happen again if we continue to support cryptocurrency and prevent panic selling.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:16:04 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
I don't actually complaining about the status of the market because we have nothing to do with that. Market price is moving time by time because we all know that it is volatile in terms of value. I recommend to every investor or holder of tokens to wait for the right time that the market recovers and reach the highest point of value just like what happened on the year 2017, being the time that the bitcoin reaches it's high price ever. It is not impossible to happen again if we continue to support cryptocurrency and prevent panic selling.
preventing panic sell in my opinion is quite good, because if more panic sell occurs the price will get worse. and for the current price issue I personally try to find knowledge about trading in the market to look for opportunities in several coins. because I'm sure even though the market conditions are bad there must be some coins that have the opportunity to be profitable

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:19:16 PM

I am very optimistic about it too. It is our responsibility to monitor price movements to be able to recognize if it is a good time to trade already or not. Sooner or later this year, hopefully, the value of some altcoins will rise back again and regain their proper or greater value for everyone to benefit from it. We cannot really consider it as a fact yet that the great recovery will occur but we should look forward to it and be aware on the happenings so that we may know if we will regain all of our loss.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:14:28 PM

I am very optimistic about it too. It is our responsibility to monitor price movements to be able to recognize if it is a good time to trade already or not. Sooner or later this year, hopefully, the value of some altcoins will rise back again and regain their proper or greater value for everyone to benefit from it. We cannot really consider it as a fact yet that the great recovery will occur but we should look forward to it and be aware on the happenings so that we may know if we will regain all of our loss.
Exactly, everything we have is the result of our actions, so if we didn't careful with our actions, then don't expect too much, especially in scam project, there are lots of ways for us to determine whether they are legit or not, so it is our fault, if we didn't do anything to discover it on our end.

emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:22:29 PM

Crypto trading and investment is not for  panic seller, if you don't have that mind to wait for your coin to matured or to grow above what you invest in trading before selling it, then you are not fit for crypto because trading has it own strategy that if one don't know he or she is not suppose to trade. If you don't have the experience you will loose all your coin in trading
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

The best way is to learn from your own faults and move forward. Every time when I was scammed, I tried to analyse why did it happen, so now I am secured and trying to improve my funds safety and move forward, whatever happens with particular investment.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:32:29 PM

You are right, the best thing to do in a situation that is not favourable is to look for a strategy that suits, or that will be better than the present condition, also one can seize the opportunity to buy the dip but buy coins with potential, as long as we believe in blockchain, the good project will recover only those without use will go into extinction.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:21:08 AM

We must be more cautious in taking action while trading. Because current market conditions are not very good. We have more to monitor the market movement if you want to do day trading like this. If a bad issue against bitcoin and scammers on new projects is already subsided, the end of the year greatly allows bitcoin and altcoin to fly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:19:58 AM

The price of altcoins now directly depends on the price of bitcoin that went up at the beginning of the year and now it is gradually going down.
Therefore, if you are trading altcoins, the first thing you should understand is that you need to monitor bitcoin quotes and study them because on the global movement you can earn much more than on the local one. 10% up and down with every movement of bitcoin, study the charts.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:02:17 PM

Don’t raise your expectations higher,however I might want to expand the cost as quickly as time permits. Meanwhile, I purchase altcoins in the desire for fast development. Since the fall of the market won't be changeless.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:24:21 PM

remember. complaining won't give us anything other than just discouraging us. we must think wisely in making decisions. a very popular strategy that we know is to only buy at a low price and sell it when the price rises higher.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

Some projects are gradually coming up with great ideas and hey have got a lot of supports to ensure that more people join the community and become part of them. Despite how good they might appear, they will definitely still have their challenges, which we all must understand is normal for every crypto project.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

It is hard to predict the market these days. So many coins are not growing as they ought.
I find it much better to invest in one coin that has great potential, than in so many coins.
Since alt season is yet to come, those coins can still attain their ATH before that time, particularly with good developments.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:30:53 PM

It's been a few months the market is not good, altcoins look difficult to go up. Not added a lot negative news that corners cryptocurrency. Making traders very difficult to trade in conditions like this, most of us with this condition can only complain. Without thinking to find a solution, please don't complain for too long. What we need to do is find a solution, because complaining for too long will not solve anything. Look for loopholes to get profit in market conditions like now and do long-term for altcoins that have good fundamentals and large volumes. Stay confident that market conditions are like
this won't last long.
When the market is not moving in a positive direction as an investor there is not much that you can do, the only thing that you can do is to wait for the market to change its conditions, this can take a very long time and you could get huge losses in the process and the only thing that you can do is to endure, when you see the markets in that way you can easily understand why very few people profit from them because they do not have the patience to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: