Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3511 times)
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:24:11 PM

In trade, as in any other business, you need to delve into this topic very well into the essence. After all, only a good knowledge of the issue will help you become a professional in your business. And if you are a professional, then you can always have a profit too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:38:00 PM

I need not complain about the market situation. I understand that altcoins will rise in price. Now I'm wasting my time looking for decent coins, so I don't have time to complain.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:08:06 PM

Well, I would also like to be optimistic, since last year my altcoins lost between 95% and 99% of their value. Sad
If I had changed them immediately into bitcoins, I would have remained a decent capital.
Hopefully, but I'm very skeptical that they can go back up.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:35:44 AM

The alternative market has long awaited the next alt-season and has still been lagging in comparison to Bitcoins performance, but things may improve next year as the market matures further and more new investors arrive due to the more secure ways to invest becoming readily available and that should help the alt-coin market begin to revive

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:27:14 AM

The alternative market has long awaited the next alt-season and has still been lagging in comparison to Bitcoins performance, but things may improve next year as the market matures further and more new investors arrive due to the more secure ways to invest becoming readily available and that should help the alt-coin market begin to revive

Agree, if we are not lucky this year, I think we can still hold our assets for next year. As long as we keep cryptos that are liquid and have large transactions, I think we don't need to worry if we hold them for the long term because crypto has begun to be recognized as a digital asset.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 06:57:19 AM

Agree, if we are not lucky this year, I think we can still hold our assets for next year. As long as we keep cryptos that are liquid and have large transactions, I think we don't need to worry if we hold them for the long term because crypto has begun to be recognized as a digital asset.
this condition woking on projects that continuesly developted and major coins only.  Meanwhile for unknown token or coins we have to sell it as fast as we can.  Price will kee droping when investors lose their confidence and faith.  Better to switch it into another coins that still growing.  Sometimes cutloss will be good decision in unstable market.   There are many portofolio that will give us earning,  we must make research regularly to to find it.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:21:29 AM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
Absolutely complain is natural after altcoin price dropped. but i still optimistic with altcoin can grow up better someday and not in near time like last of the year
fot the strategy maybe its best time to buy and saving altcoins then sell it in the next year. its better than complain too long

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

as fine with terms of investment to reach within the end of chance as the distance on range with the timelines the work might have with notable on point as might investors gains of objective with the dedication on measuring value of works of investment.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:54:29 PM

Don't complain for long is applicable for everything not just in crypto trading and price of the coins. Even I would say the same for all airdrop and bounty cheaters. Just move ahead and go to next one.
Not complaining about your losses is something that I agree with because you are never going to obtain any benefit out of it, however I do not really agree when you say that you just have to move on and keep doing what you're doing without really thinking about it, if you want to be successful you need to always analyze everything that you do and if you lose money then you need to ask yourself why that was the case and if you find a mistake or an error then you need to correct it otherwise you will make it again.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:32:09 PM

This year is almost over, but altcoins still remain at the same level. Therefore, there is no hope for this year. Perhaps in the next year the situation will improve.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:34:16 PM

I think that by the new year holidays we are unlikely to receive any gift. Not the fact that next year altcoin season will also come. We must act here and now.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:14:31 AM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

I also think so ... that the altcoin price will grow at the end of this year ... now the time for bitcoin is growing and we will look forward to the time that altcoin will grow drastically ... I'm sure ... because there are still many altcoins that I have for me sell later in the right time ..
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:02:20 AM

I don't have complain about altcoins market situation why not grow yet because almost still two years over save lavle. I want ask myself i can hold make right altcoins or nor just no need to worry it will grow possible one day. Therefore no have fixed date years month but we have hopefully see on next year 2020.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:36:26 AM

I think that by the new year holidays we are unlikely to receive any gift. Not the fact that next year altcoin season will also come. We must act here and now.
Acting early is necessary, because waiting is not always a good choice, especially if you only wait for the altcoin season whose arrival is also uncertain, so it is better to act at this time according to the results of our research.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

Complaining at all times we do no good, we all need to wake up to the reality and strategies on how we can minimize our loss and maximize our profile.

Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:09:05 PM

I don't have complain about altcoins market situation why not grow yet because almost still two years over save lavle. I want ask myself i can hold make right altcoins or nor just no need to worry it will grow possible one day. Therefore no have fixed date years month but we have hopefully see on next year 2020.
I agree, do not let the bad market prices make us complain excessively, our complaints do not have an impact on price increases, what is happier than the realization of a hope? The lack of hope, we have prepared a good strategy, strong mentality. But if the market says differently? We can only wait until the situation improves.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
f2f.mirrors
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:07:30 PM

Wanting to make money on altcoin is like getting chestnuts in the fire.
Be careful,Good luck!

Weakness and ignorance are not barriers to survival, but arrogance is.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:55:23 PM

Complaining at all times we do no good, we all need to wake up to the reality and strategies on how we can minimize our loss and maximize our profile.
For sure there is no need to complain about long term because we are in crypto and in crypto we will have to wait for long term. The longer you hold the more it will give you profit. Fast selling can not make you rich faster but it will decrease your chances to win. We can hold and holding gives good profit to investors.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:22:49 PM

Complaining and moaning never solved any problems, but having a calm and clear mind usually does the trick. After I lost all the value of my bags in the bear market, since learning a little to spot trade, I look at the bear market as a big window of opportunity and because now in my spare time I actively trade, I feel more in control fo my funds and my destiny as I partake more and more in the ebb and the flow of market conditions and use them to my advantage, instead of feeling sorry for myself about what I lost, etc. We need to learn from our mistakes and try to find a market and some coins or projects that we truly can rally behind and just trade those. Don't make trying to make money in crypto a stress or a strain, let your intuition guide you to find what is right for you and your goals and aspirations.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:37:37 PM

I agreed, for me trading needs good timing, when you want to enter to trading field you need to invest not only money but also your time, you need to feed yourself a lot of information about trading, you need to study and you also need to be more aware about news. you need to build good strategies on how to play the market, always be positive dont rush anything, be patient and have peace of mind, stress thinking may result mistake and bad decision.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: