Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
RiceRocca

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:06:08 PM

I don't really understand the concept of your project. are you going to enter the stock market and tokens can be exchanged for shares?
It's not but it looks like this one brings the same idea that already made by hara project and basically this is a worthless idea to try to consider about the blockchain still needs rnd to be implemented in the agriculture business.
The token will act as a middle payment system to the farmers. This just like when you are using crypto to buy something. I doubt if that will be related to the stock.

they just wrote about security tokens and because I thought that the project will work on the stock market. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:37:15 PM

1. VEXEL is completely sold out, currently we have $ 990,000
it was really cool and I think it's worth supporting the project because they already have a successful business.

what kind of investment they were able to attract now it certainly amazes me because in such a market it is very difficult to attract investment.
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:10:24 PM

the fact that they have already attracted such investments is impressive and I will probably support the project and buy tokens during the IEO

I will also take part in this as it will be possible to make a profit in a short period of time. I will continue to monitor how it all works.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:18:47 PM

Some good marketing write ups there but a lot depends on the sincerity of the developers and how much they are willing to commit to the success of this project, views the Telegram group to see certain impressive activities, may worth the time and energy, I will keep following all the same

kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:52:46 PM

7. We plan to receive our documents from Estonia, where the project is registered, because we are for honesty and legality.

will you work only in these countries or plan to scale the project to other countries? for example Russia or Ukraine ?

as I understand it, the project will work globally around the world in the future. But I also think it will depend on the investment that can attract the project.
tusma111

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

Hi everyone. is there a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I'd just like to start with that.

write in the official chat of telegram. there you can get a link to the bounty and take part in it
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:35:55 PM

The margin between your softcap ($350,000) and your hardcap ($50 million) is so wide. Why such wide gap?
Does it mean that if you cannot achieve that hardcap, a lot of developments will be halted?
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:05:22 PM

the fact that they have already attracted such investments is impressive and I will probably support the project and buy tokens during the IEO

I don't really understand the exchange already confirmed IEO and do I need to go through an identity verification procedure for this?
lisovoy28

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:08:07 AM

Hi everyone. is there a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I'd just like to start with that.

write in the official chat of telegram. there you can get a link to the bounty and take part in it

then perhaps I will start with the bounty program and will wait for the start of sales on exchanges that should start this month.
tusma111

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:48:17 AM

Some good marketing write ups there but a lot depends on the sincerity of the developers and how much they are willing to commit to the success of this project, views the Telegram group to see certain impressive activities, may worth the time and energy, I will keep following all the same

as I understand the project is only at the beginning of the way and see how the team will implement it in the future.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:26:20 AM

it's hard to disagree with you but the team already has a lot of experience and I hope that we will see a flight to the moon in the future .
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

the fact that your team was able to raise almost a million dollars is certainly impressive. so I will continue to monitor the implementation of the platform.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:46:21 AM

I would like to understand more about what services you will provide for farmers? Where you can read more about the list of services.

to do this, you will need to see any working prototypes and then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
RiceRocca

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

for farmers in which countries do you plan to provide these services? I just want to understand how quickly this project can scale around.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:04:42 PM

in many ways, the price will depend on the successful listing on exchanges and means that we will wait for the IEO. I am ready to buy tokens for myself
BARBARA61

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:44:32 PM

The margin between your softcap ($350,000) and your hardcap ($50 million) is so wide. Why such wide gap?
Does it mean that if you cannot achieve that hardcap, a lot of developments will be halted?

I think the team can explain it to us. in any case, I will monitor the development of this project.
donkeyramp

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:15:29 AM

for farmers in which countries do you plan to provide these services? I just want to understand how quickly this project can scale around.

as I understand the service will work around the world. But still the speed of scaling will depend on how much money will be able to attract this project .
baymax

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

in many ways, the price will depend on the successful listing on exchanges and means that we will wait for the IEO. I am ready to buy tokens for myself

I wonder if you need to pass proof of identity ? I am also interested in citizens of which countries are forbidden to participate in the token sale.
danirpm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

the fact that your team was able to raise almost a million dollars is certainly impressive. so I will continue to monitor the implementation of the platform.

I would like to see some working prototypes or at least a video presentation of the project in order to understand how it will work in practice
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:03:17 AM

I would like to understand more about what services you will provide for farmers? Where you can read more about the list of services.

you can read the white paper to draw conclusions about the development of this project I continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: