Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
traducteurTor

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:19:31 PM

KNL is a good platform, is a new economic model built on the blockchain, which helps a lot for cryptocurrencies and provides many tools for individual investors, small and medium enterprises. Very wonderful, right? I believe it will develop further.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xuelulao65

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:38:01 PM

It is very important to check the development of the project. KNL ecosystem has a very big plans. Hope they will be able to realise all the planned ideas.

KNL offers a very useful for agriculture services. It is realy very good that blockchain technology will be useful for farmers and will give them more opportunities.

I agree that everything that suggests the team of KNL will be very useful for farmers Wink but it is necessary that all ideas will be realized.
Ujui04

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

I saw the roadmap of the KNL ecosystem. You had a big plans for the 4th quarter of 2019. What of with plans was already been realized?

In 2019 unfortunately there are similar situations. Projects promise many promises in the new period. They disappear after the IEO. I just wish they could write road maps of what they could do. The idea I reviewed the project is nice. You need to apply more seriously.

I agree that the idea of the project is very interesting. They already had IEO on a big exchange. Hope this IEO was successful and it is interesting to see the results.

Is their any results of finished IEO? How much money was collected?
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:25:03 PM

What are your plans for the future development. What do you plan to do in the first stage?

Get the licenses and start working with fiat

Is their any results of finished IEO? How much money was collected?

More than $350k

I saw the roadmap of the KNL ecosystem. You had a big plans for the 4th quarter of 2019. What of with plans was already been realized?

Payment system / Kernel-Trade: Electronic money platform     Includes  
● wallet  
● peer-to-peer transfers  
● cryptocurrency integration through Coinpayments gateway  
● KYC module (internal storage)  
● Integration with Fiat Gateway (bank and payment system)  
● advanced KYC module (integration with IdentityMind)  
● Star Bridge (Stellar)
tracenanet

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:52:32 PM

KNL will not be only an exchange it will offer tokenization of assets and other functions and services that will be useful for farmers.

It is interesting to know what have already been done and what functions are planning to realize in the nearest future?
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:16:16 PM

Dear community, 2019 is coming to an end, which means that it is time to share with you our plans to develop the platform for next year!

Our project will begin its active work not only in Russia but also around the world in early 2020 through the opening of an API in the banking infrastructure. To start, we need to get the corresponding licenses. The API will allow Kernel Trade to use the Bank as a technology platform, which includes payment processing, card issuance, and technologies by which a client can be identified. We plan to obtain our own banking license and issue our bank card.

In the future, the Kernel plans to conquer its niche in the world and in Russia.

In Russia, the Kernel Trade platform plans to provide customers with several products:
  • Kernel Wallet mobile multicurrency wallet;
  • Kernel-Trade platform - a service that allows you to tokenize and issue your goods and services to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, sell your goods and services on the Kernel-Trade transaction platform, as well as transfer and change money in more than 20 currencies.

Maintenance of our platform in Russia will be almost free. Therefore, our goal is to make a “revolution” in the global finance market!

Stay with us to become not only observers of our platform development but also active participants who make a profit!

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:35:29 PM

Very promising project. Does the team meet the road map conditions? How likely is the project to be legal in Russia?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
behyletea

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:01:33 PM

A very interesting program. Is your 10% CashBack monthly program still working and how to participate in it?
migvalasney

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:10:04 PM

I think that idea with cashback is very usefull. It will attract a lot of users to the exchange and will create demand in the token.
panter70

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

It is very good that exchange is already working. Now it is very important to attract a lot of users to the exchange to have a good liquidity.
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

It is interesting to know what have already been done and what functions are planning to realize in the nearest future?

● wallet  
● peer-to-peer transfers  
● Star Bridge (Stellar)

Very promising project. Does the team meet the road map conditions? How likely is the project to be legal in Russia?

We are going to get the license in early 2020. Stay tuned!

A very interesting program. Is your 10% CashBack monthly program still working and how to participate in it?

You buy a token on the website https://knl.trade/?token=1 after which you can dispose of the token at your discretion, exchange it on exchanges, or simply keep it in your wallet.
behyletea

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

● wallet  
● peer-to-peer transfers  
● Star Bridge (Stellar)

You have done a lot. Now the most important to create demand in the token, to build a big community and to create liquidity to the platform.
Ujui04

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:59:20 PM

It is very important to check the development of the project. KNL ecosystem has a very big plans. Hope they will be able to realise all the planned ideas.

KNL offers a very useful for agriculture services. It is realy very good that blockchain technology will be useful for farmers and will give them more opportunities.

I agree that everything that suggests the team of KNL will be very useful for farmers Wink but it is necessary that all ideas will be realized.

KNL will be useful not only for farmers. It can be used in all spheres of life. I think that tokenization if it will be realized will solve a lot of problems in different spheres.
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

🔔 🎁 Buy KNLC tokens and get 10% CashBack monthly from the amount of investment for 10 months, convertible in ETH,BTC,RUB,USDT 🔔 🎁

The necessary conditions for getting CashBack:
1. You have to buy tokens on the project website - 👉👉 https://knl.trade/?token=1
2. Once a month from the date of purchase KNLC tokens you have to deposit the purchased on the poromotion tokens to the exchange account of the KNL ecosystem internal exchange
3. You have to hold KNLC tokens for at least 5 working days on the exchange account of the KNL ecosystem internal exchange
4. On the 6th day you can withdraw tokens and get CashBack in the required currency ETH, BTC, USDT
5. The amount of tokens deposited on the KNL ecosystem exchange for getting CashBack shouldn't be less than you purchased for promotion.

📌 Additional info:
🔹 KNLC token is available for trading on public exchanges, at the moment on Coinsbit, Probit exchange and listing on three more exchanges is planned in the near future.
🔹 Your account will receive cashback monthly in your private cabinet, which you can withdraw without restrictions.
🔹 The amount of tokens for promotion is limited – 1 300 000 KNLC tokens.

📌 You can purchase KNLC tokens for the promotion here: 👉👉 https://knl.trade/?token=1

📌 You can ask any questions in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/knlservis
xuelulao65

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:00:46 PM

Now many shops use cashback to attract the buyers. I think that cashback service will be popular and will attract a lot of users to the platform.
sajneet

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:01:15 PM

KNL will be useful not only for farmers. It can be used in all spheres of life. I think that tokenization if it will be realized will solve a lot of problems in different spheres.

Now many platforms offers services for tokenization. Why tokenization on your platform is better then on the others platforms?
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 02:22:44 PM

Now many shops use cashback to attract the buyers. I think that cashback service will be popular and will attract a lot of users to the platform.

That's the way of trading from the first place in my opinion because it gives different discounts every day or every week. It depends on how you make an interest in your customers.

gordon17

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

As I know the main thing for tokenization is valuation of assets for tokenization. Who will evaluate the assets for tokenization?
behyletea

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:05:57 PM

Very often exchanges shows fakes volumes on coinmarketcap, that is why many traders do not trust coinmarketcap.
sajneet

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:59:08 AM

You have an advanced KYC module (integration with Identity Mind). Does it mean that KYC is obligatory on the wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: