Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
behyletea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:08:07 PM

There is no information about Real Estate Tokenization Platform MVP. Can you explain more about it?

As I understand tokenization can be used in different spheres including real estate. Do you already have partners for tokenization of assets in real estate?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panter70

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:06:35 PM

When KNL token sell will end? It’s last year project and i see that token sell still live in the official website. KNL is very promising project and it’s very significant exchange because it’s working in the various sectors Agriculture, Oil industry and Real estate. I think hard cap is huge to reach in the bearing market.                

Here the team have done a lot for the realization of all plan ideas. I believe in success of KNL.
rockmanaki

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:49:42 PM

There is no information about Real Estate Tokenization Platform MVP. Can you explain more about it?

As I understand tokenization can be used in different spheres including real estate. Do you already have partners for tokenization of assets in real estate?

It is really very good that KNL offers different services and will work in different spheres. Do you have clients for tokenization of assets?
behyletea

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:31:30 PM

As I understand in January will be launched the demo version of the platform for tokenization of assets.

Waiting the launch of the trading platform. For me it is very interesting to check how tokenization of assets will work.
diemomowa

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:14:08 PM

Blockchain of Bitcoin is not good for the international transactions. It is expensive and slow. Blockchain must be quick and secure to be good for international transfers.

Bitcoin has a lot of users and a very well developed ecosystem. That is why it is so popular among crypto society.
rockmanaki

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:58:25 PM

Liquidity is very big problem for many cryptocurrency exchanges. There are many cryptocurrency exchanges but traders use only the biggest of them.

Now traders have a big choice of exchanges. It is necessary to be better than the others to attract attention to the exchange.

I think that tokenization of assets will attract a lot of project to the platform. But promotion is necessary. How do you plan to promote the project?
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:30:29 PM

Please explain what function will do the crowdfunding platform? Will it be used for the tokenization of assets?

Yes, the platform will be used for asset tokenization.

Tokenization of assets will allow to the existing business to tokenize the assets. Do you already have projects for tokenization of assets?

Yes, there are, projects for tokenization of assets

It is necessary to attract traders to the trading platform. Trading platform must have enough liquidity. What do you plan to do to attract liquidity and users to the trading platform?

To attract liquidity and users to the trading platform, our task is to reduce the cost of transition for traders with cryptocurrencies and fiat. Our networked platform will have access to several reserves and can make the transition from one exchange to another easier by working with different wallet operators. The user will be able to log into his wallet and exchange tokens without leaving it. This will allow you to pay in any currency supported by our platform.

Converting tokens and fiat is not the only approach to solving the liquidity problem. There are many other ideas on how to help users easily and with low fees to conduct transactions between different networks, we've also implemented an atomic swap. These solutions open up completely new opportunities for attracting the masses to the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:49:06 AM

Hi! In this post, we will tell you about the remote workers’ problems and the ways in which  blockchain solves them.

A problem and a solution
A certain problem arises for employees from foreign branches, as well as for those who work remotely. They need to pay for work. Moreover, it is far from always convenient to transfer money to a card. For example, a fee may apply.

Some startups offer blockchain solutions. How does it work? Information is entered into the smart contract - about the amount and terms of the salary. Money is transferred to an electronic wallet, and then it can be transferred to a card.

Thanks to new technologies, finding an employee is much easier. Blockchain not only helps automate processes, but also saves your time. As a result, there are several minutes that you can spend on yourself. And paying a salary to a remote employee becomes a much simpler process if you transfer it through the blockchain.

Kernel-Trade platform
The revolutionary Kernel-Trade platform provides a unique payment system and Kernel Wallet. Kernel-Trade is a financial start-up, designed to compete with any brokerage company, crowdfunding platforms and payment services in the world.

Kernel Wallet
Kernel Wallet is a service that offers users with the same name tokens with more than 20 foreign currency accounts, between which you can transfer money without bank charges and at a favorable rate. In addition, cryptocurrencies can be stored, spent and exchanged in the Kernel account: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar and other top-end cryptocurrencies.

No conversion and transaction fee
It is no secret that banks charge an average of 1-5% for conversion when paying or transferring money in a currency other than the card account. In addition, funds are converted at the rate of the bank not day by day, but later. With the Kernel, the client will not have such problems. He will be able to pay for goods and services, instantly exchange any currency supported by the Kernel Wallet , withdraw money in any currency at the current Forex rate or if the cryptocurrency is at the rate of Coinmarket cap without huge fees and other restrictions.

How does a wallet work?
Wallet The core is designed as a mobile application that can be downloaded to your Android or iOS phone.
ocerrticac

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:03:43 PM

To attract liquidity and users to the trading platform, our task is to reduce the cost of transition for traders with cryptocurrencies and fiat. Our networked platform will have access to several reserves and can make the transition from one exchange to another easier by working with different wallet operators. The user will be able to log into his wallet and exchange tokens without leaving it. This will allow you to pay in any currency supported by our platform.

Converting tokens and fiat is not the only approach to solving the liquidity problem. There are many other ideas on how to help users easily and with low fees to conduct transactions between different networks, we've also implemented an atomic swap. These solutions open up completely new opportunities for attracting the masses to the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I agree that it is very important to connect cryptocurrency and fiat. It must be simple inside the wallet to convert cryptocurrency and fiat.
nipalchenull

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:06:11 PM

Do you plan to have a bug bounty to test the trading platform for bugs and other mistakes?
alekseymilberg

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:15:01 PM

Blockchain of Bitcoin is not good for the international transactions. It is expensive and slow. Blockchain must be quick and secure to be good for international transfers.

Bitcoin has a lot of users and a very well developed ecosystem. That is why it is so popular among crypto society.

In May 2020 will be a halving of Bitcoin and hope the price of Bitcoin will raise. I expect they the cryptocurrency market will become green too.
compketorthio

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:12:05 PM

As I understand in January will be launched the demo version of the platform for tokenization of assets.

Waiting the launch of the trading platform. For me it is very interesting to check how tokenization of assets will work.

I like the idea of tokenization of assets but it is necessary to attract projects for tokenization of their assets. Do you already have such projects?
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:49:51 PM

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this project ?

According to roadmap, everything has stopped on Q2 2019 milestones. As I understand, ICO is still on, softcap hasn't been collected so far and it is uknows how much is collected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gittrincavi

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:55:58 PM

Remote workers and migrants have a lot of problems with money payments. Kernel wallet can solve all existing problems.
Kane34

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:03:44 PM

I think that tokenization of assets will attract a lot of project to the platform. But promotion is necessary. How do you plan to promote the project?

Tokenization of assets will be very useful to attract money for the existing business for the future development.
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:54:58 PM

You have a really good results. Is your Crowdfunding platform MVP ready? Can you give me a link for it?

Crowdfunding platform functionality: https://youtu.be/vOno0l0o2-4

It will be launched in 30 days. For now, you can check this video: https://youtu.be/vOno0l0o2-4

I agree that tokenization is very useful. How many working projects do you already have?

What projects do you mean?

Do you plan to work with US citizens in future? What permissions it is necessary to receive to work with US citizens?

For now, we do not plan to work with US citizens

When KNL token sell will end? It’s last year project and i see that token sell still live in the official website. KNL is very promising project and it’s very significant exchange because it’s working in the various sectors Agriculture, Oil industry and Real estate. I think hard cap is huge to reach in the bearing market.                

We offer the investors an opportunity to earn, that is why we do not want to take them to create time limits

Yes, they will be announced after the launch of this platform

It is really very good that KNL offers different services and will work in different spheres. Do you have clients for tokenization of assets?

Sure, we have analyzed this market, created a solution that will be profitable and useful for many people

Via different marketing campaigns
maykers

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:59:08 PM

Now appear a lot of cryptocurrency startups that offers more advanced technologies that Bitcoin has. Blockchain is actively developing.
kanischev2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:44:32 PM

Kernel wallet is already working. Wallet is good for international payment and it is help to safe money for money transfers.
svitoy1996

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:31:45 PM

It is very important to create a whole ecosystem of projects. It is more simple to develop ecosystem of projects that one project.
kanischev2

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:49:21 PM

It will be launched in 30 days. For now, you can check this video: https://youtu.be/vOno0l0o2-4

It is very good that the platform for tokenization of assets soon will be launched. I think that such platform will be useful but it is necessary to promote it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: