Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's statement against cryptocurrency  (Read 1598 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

I agree with most of the comments here and looks like these posts will have a boosting effect on the crypto market in the coming months because awareness will increase and we already know trump has global followership and world media also highlights him so whatever he posts about crypto will help crypto go mainstream.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

No one can stop a decetralized global currency, even the US president.
The market has the last word, not anyone else. Supply and demand, fellas. Everything else is noise in between.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:31:31 PM

its just statement for another pump and dump, many people has to say Crypto will defeated,scam,fraud.
but its still exist, to be honest im not really care about other opinion now and just follow it.
im just focus with my business  Wink
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:43:51 PM

Nobody knows what to expect from two things: crypto currencies market and Donald Trump  Cheesy I would not wonder if he would say that crypto currencies are great in his next speech, so keep calm and let him talk.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:08:31 PM

Trump can't stop bitcoin or crypto in general. However, he can stop (or try to) the gateway between fiat and crypto by massively regulating the centralized exchanges, making it practically if not technically illegal for any citizen to transfer USD to an exchange. And that might work for a time, but with decentralized exchanges coming on line I don't see how even that would work long term. There'd have to be an outright ban on all crypto in the US and even considering that miniscule possibility it would just be the US.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:14:52 PM

I honestly think this will cause people to backfire imo. It's going to raise a lot of questions and people are going to honestly fight against him especially younger generations.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:21:14 PM

We understood clearly that the USA is the strictest nation on crypto currencies, especially KYC requirements on crypto exchanges' users, and private coins. So, what the President stated recent hours does not change anything in the management strategies of the USA government on crypto currencies. I don't understand why there are people whom fall into panic with recent opinion of the President on Libra, bitcoin, and crypto currencies.  Smiley
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:23:37 PM

I do not think that latest Trump's statement will negatively affect the crypto market. On the contrary, the more high-ranking officials will publicly discuss cryptocurrency, the more popular bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market will become .

puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:54:24 PM

I think that this statement cannot have such a strong influence on the cryptocurrency market to bring it down. Such statements have already been made by many different people. It is necessary to understand that the cryptocurrency market may have a bad effect on the development of the banking sector or even bring it down. Therefore, cryptocurrency in this regard is dangerous.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:01:24 PM

How the crypto market will react now? President Trump's statement against bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Trump for the first time come out openly against cryptocurrency. The US is one of the countries having a large share of cryptocurrency market. What will be future implication following Trump coming down heavily on cryptocurrency? 

maybe the statements from mr. president of USA is the causes why crypto market getting red now
but, for me,, the impact just only for a while, because the price of bitcoin still run above 10K USD
just prepare yourself for the next waves on crypto market buddy

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:10:16 PM

The 45th President of the United States did not say anything that was said before him. The only thing I doubt is the power of the US dollar at the moment. Besides, I think that Trump's Twitter posts are being written by a whole team that doesn't have him.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:14:34 PM

Trumps opinion on cryptocurrency will not matter to me I don't support many of this messages or decision so this won't be different. Him in his capacity as the president doesn't make him perfect in cryptocurrency so there is no course for alarm
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:32:22 PM

Nobody knows what to expect from two things: crypto currencies market and Donald Trump  Cheesy I would not wonder if he would say that crypto currencies are great in his next speech, so keep calm and let him talk.
That is hilarious. Well Mr. Trump is a businessman and this cryptocurrency has been pretty much profitable for people in the US. Their major banks like Goldman Sache and many more have actually started accepting Bitcoin transactions. The leading companies are accepting Bitcoin as a medium of exchange and to cut down the cost of their economic activities. Do not follow what Mr. Trump says.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:34:17 PM

How the crypto market will react now? President Trump's statement against bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Trump for the first time come out openly against cryptocurrency. The US is one of the countries having a large share of cryptocurrency market. What will be future implication following Trump coming down heavily on cryptocurrency? 

maybe the statements from mr. president of USA is the causes why crypto market getting red now
but, for me,, the impact just only for a while, because the price of bitcoin still run above 10K USD
just prepare yourself for the next waves on crypto market buddy
After all, people won't just go and leave crypto, surely they also think and don't even care about that. We already know that crypto is a future technology that will make the world more sophisticated, while he can't control humans, crypto will stay alive no matter what is that statement.

Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:51:11 PM

The very fact that the president of America is publicly starting to discuss the cryptocurrency market shows that the future is greater with us! But how soon - in a month or a year - the market will start growing as no one knows in 2017 ... It remains only to wait and continue to analyze new projects.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 05:55:08 PM

Trump's tweets has became so light weight as they now don't attract any significant attention at all. He's not only decreasing his credibility, he's also defaming the position of the president of united states of America. The USA is itself being isolated from the whole world and international community have stopped seeking for it. As once the leader in every field, USA now lags behind in most.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:55:39 PM

the markets is bigger than trump's statement. I believe people all around the world knew that crypto is good investment.
yes of course, the community will not be affected by that statement. may only affect a few people who panic about the market situation. in fact now bitcoin still looks good. we prepare for the pump again.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:58:54 PM

Trump's comment on the volatility of crypto is exclusively his opinion about cryptocurrency and thats the way he sees cryptocurrency. I do not think this will affect cryptocurrency at large because its an opinion of a single entity which obviously have no impact on bitcoin and block chain technology. The US government has not really come out to speak about bitcoin but the government has not being in full support of bitcoin and blockchain. I believe the future is great and I see that no one is capable to stop the revolution.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:00:36 PM

Trumps opinion on cryptocurrency will not matter to me I don't support many of this messages or decision so this won't be different. Him in his capacity as the president doesn't make him perfect in cryptocurrency so there is no course for alarm

yes, but i think Trumps opinion will be a free promotions for cryptocurrency
why ? because people who don't know about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will find out about that after read The Trumps opinion on twitter
and i believe a lot of new money will coming to crypto industry soon

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:08:32 PM

I think Trump and the United States of America will come around. JP Morgan and other Capitalists once spoke around it but soon, Warren Buffet will be having a banquet with Justin Sun. Soon or later, the world will realise that cryptocurrency is a technology that is totally inevitable and must be embraced like the internet

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: