Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's statement against cryptocurrency  (Read 1599 times)
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

How the crypto market will react now? President Trump's statement against bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Trump for the first time come out openly against cryptocurrency. The US is one of the countries having a large share of cryptocurrency market. What will be future implication following Trump coming down heavily on cryptocurrency? 

Generally, his tweet publiced bitcoins and cryptocurrencies a bit so more people now know that it exists. While it's effect may be temporary or not much,  it will majorly affect US citizens on issues concerning crypto. So blockchain projects based in USA will definitely look towards regulations as a way of making it legal and also away from criticism.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 12:53:03 PM

what I am most concerned about is, if the trump takes a policy to ban the crypto trade in any form. that would be a bad situation, considering that America is the largest crypto market in the world. for a while, trump only gave a statement of his statement, and I think for now it's not too influential.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:00:13 PM

what I am most concerned about is, if the trump takes a policy to ban the crypto trade in any form. that would be a bad situation, considering that America is the largest crypto market in the world. for a while, trump only gave a statement of his statement, and I think for now it's not too influential.
I don't think that happened. the United States is one of the largest crypto user countries. some crypto product developments occur there. but there is indeed a regulation that is regulated by their government for the crypto market.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:18:28 PM

Yes, listen to Trump is to fool yourself. How many times did he make any loud statements on any occasion, and after a couple of days he did everything, on the contrary, without a twinge of conscience. He is a showman and it's time to get used to his baseless statements. Let's see what will happen this time.
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:10:05 PM

the trump statement does not affect cripto. we know there are many countries fighting bitcoin but until now bitcoin still exists. bitcoin and crypto will never die at any time

futurecapitano

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:29:10 PM

Yes, listen to Trump is to fool yourself. How many times did he make any loud statements on any occasion, and after a couple of days he did everything, on the contrary, without a twinge of conscience. He is a showman and it's time to get used to his baseless statements. Let's see what will happen this time.
When Trump tweets something looks seriously, we should understan it in opposite meanings. From my observations, most of time, Trump does reversely with what he tweets, weeks or months later after his tweets. Someday later, Trump might tweet that crypto currencies in general and bitcoin in particular are future of human civilization.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:38:32 PM

I don't know why people are so interested in the garbage Trump said about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and blockchain technology were working way before Trumps thought of contesting to become a presidential candidate. So he knows nothing about cryptocurrency and he is just sharing his ignorance.  We shouldn't waste our time analyzing his statement.......
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

Trumps statement is already having a negative implications on cryptocurrency. It OK the presidents forbids cryptocurrency in US but coming out openly against it doesn't spell well for the crypto community. Well, there must be way around it. I was thinking the market will go deeper than it is but yeah, the market still survived.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

Even though Trump spoke negatively about crypto but didn't make decisions that could damage the market. he  mentioned the hacking case at binance by highlighting more on the transparency side compared to the bank. During an interview with CNBC, Binance's CEO, Changpeng Zhao, considered Trump's comments to be good. this is because he wants the United President to start talking about cryptocurrency.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:19:40 PM

His statements may be baseless, but the fact remains that he is the president of the most powerful country in the world and his social media accounts are being followed by tens of millions of people. Although his mention was mostly negative, I am stressing more on the positives that could come out of his statement. Let's take this as free publicity that came at no extra cost.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:09:51 PM

In my opinion, even though the US has almost confirmed cryptocurrency through its presidential statement Donald Trump, cryptocurrency activities continue as usual. It could be that Trump's intention is not negative for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Regarding the future of Cryptocurrency, what if we only see it for some time to come.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:01:11 PM

In my opinion, even though the US has almost confirmed cryptocurrency through its presidential statement Donald Trump, cryptocurrency activities continue as usual. It could be that Trump's intention is not negative for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Regarding the future of Cryptocurrency, what if we only see it for some time to come.
Trump has brought negative and positive feedbacks to the people all about cryptocurrency but i have strong faith in crypto particularly bitcoin that it will not be affected that much just like when China had banned bitcoin. Transactions will still occur naturally and that no one can stop crypto enthusiasts even the president himself.
Skyrune13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

Publicity is publicity, and Trump can't keep his mouth closed, so let him keep talking about it. lol
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:20:23 PM

trump now needs PR, believe he knows what he's doing. though many call it inadequate here . I hope it's just words and attempts will not be accepted. I wouldn't be surprised if he changes his mind in the near future. Trump is a good manipulator.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:24:32 PM

Trump's opinion are weighty and  matters because of the position he occupies . I thin his opinion if they are anti crypto-currencies will affect the market negatively considering that most policy makers would like to align with him
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

After trump's tweet against crypto, the market went red drastically. This shows that crypto enthusiasts still have a long way to go with respect to being resilient when holding crypto. Crypto enthusiasts dump their coins anytime there is slight FUD and this is not healthy for the crypto market.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:37:11 PM

In my opinion, it does not matter what the president says about cryptocurrency. Of course, it would be great if he urged everyone to buy Bitcoin and invest in cryptocurrencies, but what he says about Bitcoin is already good.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:42:33 PM

Whenever a popular person releases a statement like these, expect to have a good impact on Bitcoin's price after a couple of weeks. I know some people will be afraid or end up selling their coins. But come to think of it, if he is the President and he knows that these coins might be used on illegal activities (actually it was proven before to be used in illegal activities), and he can simply ban these coins to the US. But he didn't do it, we do not know why. Maybe he's holding Bitcoins too, we never know.  Cheesy

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 12:12:19 AM

How the crypto market will react now? President Trump's statement against bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Trump for the first time come out openly against cryptocurrency. The US is one of the countries having a large share of cryptocurrency market. What will be future implication following Trump coming down heavily on cryptocurrency? 

In my opinion not much, but it would be a different story if he chooses the opposite, but it's expected anyway, he is obliged to fight for the interest of the banking industry, it is the government's arm to control the economy and it's people money.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:17:43 AM

One thing I picked from Trump's statement which has also been a major problem that scare most people aware from crypto is crypto volatility. It can be demoralising when you wake up in the money only to discover that a third of the market has been wiped out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: