Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAPTAIN BITCOIN] - VIDEO REWARDS PLATFORM + $1,000 DAILY BITCOIN RAFFLE  (Read 560 times)
darwin81

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

a pleasant project with a great prospect. But now a lot depends on how the team will be able to implement it. this is in fact the most important thing because many projects in the field of blockchain have not been implemented until the end.
now it is difficult to say something for sure, but in any case, they do not conduct sales rounds and therefore will not be able to deceive investors. So basically no risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:54:11 PM

a pleasant project with a great prospect. But now a lot depends on how the team will be able to implement it. this is in fact the most important thing because many projects in the field of blockchain have not been implemented until the end.
now it is difficult to say something for sure, but in any case, they do not conduct sales rounds and therefore will not be able to deceive investors. So basically no risk.

Pretty much.
JustGaga

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:06:39 AM

hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?

There are many companies that work acording such sheme. It is necessary to see the advertising of the partners to get some payment. But this companies are not on blockchain.
tradingvadaje

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:44:06 AM

hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?

Hey, thanks for the question, maybe we need to fine tune our message so let me try and elaborate.

- The advertisers/publishers/content creators that would like to reach our audience will have to use pay us in our tokens to purchase impressions. They can purchase these tokens from us OTC or from exchanges when they are available.

- We distribute the tokens to our users for each of the video they watch

- Additionally, we take a portion of our earning from advertisers, purchase BTC and then give away to our users in form of a raffle.

Additional point to note is, the amount of content users can view and earn tickets towards the raffle is capped to 10 minutes per day, in order to keep it an even playing field for all our users globally and people setting up bot's to keep earning Captain tokens and increasing their chances of winning Bitcoin.

Hope that answers your question.

It is very good that for payments for watching content is used not only captitan tokens but also Bitcoin for a bonus. It will attract more users.
g0han

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:17:25 AM

Now the dominance of Bitcoin grows and many users prefer to hold Bitcoin. I think that opportunity to get Bitcoin on the platform will attract more users.
soprostar

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:53:59 AM

But for the CAPTAIN BITCOIN it is more important that users of the platform got reward in for watching video in capitan tokens and hold capitan tokens.
EnumC

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:31:35 AM

That people prefer to use the capitan tokens it is necessary that capitan tokens will be traded on different exchanges, For the first time to attract more users it is good to use Bitcoin.
quythanhd121

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:05:43 PM

as I understand this will be that the a similar on YouTube ? what do you offer for content creators ? where can I read more about this

We would like to think of ourselves as more of Coinbase Earn program rather than YouTube as users have to answer multiple choice question after each video.

We have a variety of in house content creators - and initially we are restricting the amount of content to 10 minutes or so per day.

Think as if you are buying into a Bitcoin raffle daily, but with 10 minutes of your time, but even if you don't win, you earn our native tokens.

You will be able to convert these tokens to BTC directly on our platform.

It is good for advertisers that users must answer the questions after the video. They will carefully watch the video to anwer the questions.
whatseller

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:42:57 PM

There are many programs where it is necessary to watch video to get reward but I do not know about such programs on blockhain and payment in tokens.
Cedroxim

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:17:18 PM

As I understant users obligatory will get reward in tokens and they will have a chance to win reward in Bitcoin. It like a lottery. More video watched more chances to get reward in Bitcoin.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:44:26 PM

There are many programs where it is necessary to watch video to get reward but I do not know about such programs on blockhain and payment in tokens.

Do you mean games where gamers can watch promos to get in-game currency? The main problem for this project that I see is to make their token interesting for people. Otherwise, they won't use this program at all.
LOANT

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:55:27 PM

In general I like the idea to get reward in tokens for watching video. The most interesting thing in this program that investors have a chance to win reward in Bitcoin.
Vectra

Activity: 345
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

verasity, flixxo.

Btw, captain. You should put some videos for people to start and get familiar. I know you don't have advertisers at te moment, but consider it as an airdrop. Other similar platforms like Flixxo are doing it for months. They are in Beta, no real advertisers yet, but people can earn tokens watching the videos that act as advertiser's ones.

I'll probably forget on this without videos to already watch.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:02:24 PM

Do you mean games where gamers can watch promos to get in-game currency? The main problem for this project that I see is to make their token interesting for people. Otherwise, they won't use this program at all.

I agree, with many of the platforms, having a case for strong utility case is difficult - for us, we have engineered such that the token functionality will be built in.

We have also been forward planning various features of the product that we will release in later stages that make a strong case for the token on our platform.

cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

verasity, flixxo.

Btw, captain. You should put some videos for people to start and get familiar. I know you don't have advertisers at te moment, but consider it as an airdrop. Other similar platforms like Flixxo are doing it for months. They are in Beta, no real advertisers yet, but people can earn tokens watching the videos that act as advertiser's ones.

I agree with you and we will do so as soon as possible.

One step at a time.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:06:00 PM

We want to take the focus away from people promoting their in-game currency, we want to focus on the products themselves more importantly.

We will ideally have where gamers can actually see and learn more about the game.

Hopefully something similar to this Cryptokitties video - https://youtu.be/3PTstAK-cH8 
dierypalopo

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

Because now it is imporsible to sell captain tokens users can only hold them. Only the chance to get reward in Bitcoin now can attract users to the platform.
euromaltese

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:35:45 AM

On the first time to attact a lot of users to the platform CAPTAIN BITCOIN will pay part of the some in Bitcoin and users will have a chance to win Bitcoin.
serjio85

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:13:00 PM

verasity, flixxo.

I agree that first of all it is necessary to attract users to the platform. Advertisers will pay for watching video only in the case if it will be a lot of users on the platform.
gumenev

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:47:24 PM

In general I like the idea to get reward in tokens for watching video. The most interesting thing in this program that investors have a chance to win reward in Bitcoin.

There are many platforms that are paying for wathing the video. But usually such platform are paying fiat money. The idea with tokens is good but tokens must be listed on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: