Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect?  (Read 8027 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

Gaining respect and trust in many bounty Hunters now is difficult as many of bounty Hunters are cheating in terms of doing multiple accounts in single bounty and they are turning in scammers sometimes so its not good for many good bounty Hunters as they are being affected by it and many of bounty managers or project management dont trust bounty Hunters and implementing the Kyc for us.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:12:29 PM

OP, it is time to move forward and focus on how you can make profit from crypto apart from participating in bounty campaign, developers are gradually losing faith in bounty hunters and very soon it may get worse instead of complaining about that,i feel it is time to move on.

yes, once again, we don't need to think about that. the most important thing is to stay focused on this work and look for projects that really deserve to be followed. especially now that I see the market situation has begun to improve, so it's time to focus on collecting tokens from the prize campaign.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
mpandam123

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

There are some bounties that I found and I think that is fair because payments are accumulated at the end of the month, and that is very much in accordance with those contained in the rules of the thread. I think to look for a bounty is also examined first, or looking for a professional bounty manager is usually clearer for payment problems.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:43:05 PM

We need a trade union into which the amount allocated to the bounty campaign will initially be transferred and after it ends, the tokens will be sent to the addresses.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:16:04 PM

The main solution would probably be having a "bounty hunters union" but that's unlikely to happen.

There are experience and quality hunters who only picks good campaigns and there are also junkie hunters who joins every campaign he/she sees.

We need a trade union into which the amount allocated to the bounty campaign will initially be transferred and after it ends, the tokens will be sent to the addresses.
You mean escrow?

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

Well it's not their fault this days there are few options for bounty hunters with the dreaded scarcity of bounty project available so the take advantage of the scarcity and try to cut down but one thing is sure if you are a quality poster good bounties should find you out
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

EXCUSE ME!!!! bounty hunters dont need to reclaim anuthing!
they must be honored and beg as for the TEAM ICO AND INVESTORS ALWAYS blame them for the dump.
2018-19 was a big bmess and it is not a triuble from bounty hunters.
well to make it short!!!
WHY A PROJECT send tokens of them for payment if they can use ETH or BTC?
well to be proud of i am into ANYONE bounty and they are not risking their tokens now as they will pay with BTC!
so lemme know which side is a problem now!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:20:51 PM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

You should understand that any bounty company is based primarily on trust - you cannot dictate to the project creator how to manage his money. Very often, bounty hunters do not pay anything at all, they are deceived or paid little. Unfortunately, this is the risk of the profession and you cannot get away from here - choose wisely companies!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
4license

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

Regarding my choice, I am a member of this bounty now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156163

P.S. it is not a paid
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:42:37 PM

actually, these days bounty hunting is in very bad condition same as the projects. when they didn't able to find enough funds they cutoff bounty hunters payments first place. But there are many many hunters today. So they don't care who not going to support them. and we can't do anything for that. that is the saddest part.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:38:13 AM

The only solution for this is unity. It will not be effective if not all bounty hunters will agree to the plan. The plan is quite good but we have to consider other people before we implement it. There should be an organization that handles all members of Bitcointalk because that is our common ground and standard requirement for the organization.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:44:02 AM

The big problem here is that bounty hunters do not run in there bounties in a contract, and as such treated like a cheap advertisers. Though I doubt that even with contracts bounty hunters will be treated more nicely. I think its either the platform or the bounty managers should impose certain rules that will help use be protected in the course of the project.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:03:11 AM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

I don;t think they are goign to pay bounty hunters first before we promote their project, we really need a coop for bounty hunters, but I doubt if bounty hunters will cooperate, bount yhunting is like a gambling now, even if they comply to bounty hunter's demand there's still no guaranty that bounty hunters will make a profit, the token must have a value first.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:22:01 AM

No solution unless all of us are going to ask the amount we want and not promote them at all. Sadly this isn't going to happen, bounty platforms were created for the purpose of assuring the pay for the hunters but even them were scammed. They see the weakness in all these bounty hunters and to have cheap marketing services is to keep us at their mercy. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:32:57 AM

For others to know, there are some bounty hunters who are cheating. Creating alt accounts to have higher reward, copying content of others in content creation campaign etc.

If I will be the creator of the token, I will not do payment first to the bounty hunters. Launching a bounty campaign doesn't mean that the project will become successful in the future that is why they can't risk any amount if they are not sure if the project will be successful in the future.

Hmmmmmm I think the only solution for this is just don't join in bounty campaigns but who in the world will do that if they know that they can get money in bounty campaigns Cheesy.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:03:54 AM

There are some bounty campaign projects which are obviously they're making bounty hunters and investors as stupid one or they are fooling them actually. And most of them they always took the blame of dumping the price of their token to the bounty hunters which is wrong, but still there are few project campaign remain transparent and honest despite of small rate for the bounty participants, where its up to us if we join or not. But for me, bounty hunters is the heart of success of the project campaign., especially if there whitepaper and road map is good and attainable, for sure the community will support it.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:11:05 AM

I think the project managers and investors are looking to bounty hunters like they are dumping machines. So they are altering the rules and rewards. They are creating vesting periods for bounty hunters while everyone is trading, after the vesting period tokens are usually turn to bits and pieces.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:29:25 AM

You mean escrow?
Yes.
Escrow accounts are already used in paying bounty campaigns, but these are isolated cases.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 09:31:57 AM

Yes.
Escrow accounts are already used in paying bounty campaigns, but these are isolated cases.
there is even a dexico project that is indeed escrow in paying hunter bounties. Payments are sent to all participants but then the team all disappears without any news. then there is no escrow guarantee or not.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:33:27 AM

No solution unless all of us are going to ask the amount we want and not promote them at all. Sadly this isn't going to happen, bounty platforms were created for the purpose of assuring the pay for the hunters but even them were scammed. They see the weakness in all these bounty hunters and to have cheap marketing services is to keep us at their mercy. 

This is the problem with bounty hunters, they just want money and profit, they are not at all interested in the product itself,,, and remember, they were the ones who provided 0 value, so projects eventually died, they even dumped mainly, so projects did not see this coming. Everybody blames everyone but bounty hunters were the first to have nothing to lose. And now the tides have turned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀