Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect?  (Read 8027 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:11:55 PM

I think the problem with bounties this days is we have too many bounty hunters to share a certain bounty pool allocation ,just imagine thousands of hunters waiting to share 20,000$$ worth of rewards
The number of participants is not the problem, team pay whenever they wish, they pay when the token value is nearly zero and the token become useless since you won't be able to withdraw if you sell.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 01:23:44 PM

Developers are abusing bounty hunters because bounty hunters are not cooperative at all,we don't have each others back but I'm happy that flags are raisable for any bounty projects that doesnt stay on the promises they make for bounty hunters e.g forcing KYC on hunters after bounty ends

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:39:42 PM

Regarding the unpaid project campaign, I don't think it's all wrong for Crypto developers, there are also mistakes from our bounty hunters, one of our mistakes is to make prices fall, so many tokens die as a result of invoices from bounty hunters. developers are very careful in providing tokens for bounty hunters, they must really make a mature concept, don't let them send tokens to bounty hunters rather than sacrifice investors, and they will have difficulty raising prices again.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 01:44:20 PM

The only solution is weekly payments in Ethereum.
This solution is indeed very good. But most projects don't want to do this. Even very rarely do we find projects that pay weekly in Ethereum. Because most projects also do not want to spend funds unless they issue tokens for bounty allocations. So this solution is good but difficult to realize.

This is something that I don't understand. Most of the times, the bounty pool is less than 1% of the total budget. If they pay a small amount of the bounty in ETH or BTC, the total cost is going to be a minute fraction of the total revenue. The developers need to admit that bounty hunters deserve good rewards. They work hard to promote these projects, and in the end they are being treated like beggars.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 01:48:46 PM

Many bounty hunters dump the tokens after the receive them. That makes us lose respect from team members. Most of us are also not concerned about the project and its the money we only want. We should try and be concerned about the project.
I don't think that 0.5-1% of the tokens that were distributed to the bounty hunters can dump the price too much, it is all about how the team can keep the token near the token sale price at least. Some of the projects don't care about the token price, they converted ico money into fiat and can work on the product for the next 6-12 months.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:18:19 PM

The market aligns the cost of labor in the crypto space. Not many here openly agree that getting 10-50K$ in equivalent for a couple of articles or a video is an adequate payment. This is a lot. But I know such cases. Bounty hunters will be respected when they perform well (this is not always the case) and will receive an appropriate payment. And of course, control. But it will not be a free environment.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

bounty hunters will earn their respect back when most of you stop promoting shitty projects. Devs know that most of the hunters are always looking for a project with a big reward, so they will pretend to want to give hunters big reward that they can not match. Look at the members here with high ranks like hero and legendary members. Hardly will you see them joining shitty project. we need to make them understand our worth. by the time many hunters start rejecting some campaigns, you will see that they will start taking hunters serious.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:30:42 AM

Let's think logically. Now we have IEO. That is, we can invest in the project a little money and know exactly what these coins can cost something on the stock exchange. That is, the ICO has lost its relevance. Bounty hunters have no hope.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:57:19 AM

I think it would depend on the project, if we are lucky enough to join a promising and successful project, then we are paid enough and be satisfied, however if not, its the matter of patience, if the project doesn't pays us that means they are unsuccessful, we just have to join and hope for another good bounty out there. Maybe in that way we earn back our respect.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:16:09 PM

Bounty program is not an effective form of advertising. Developers are not profitable to pay a lot of bounty hunters due to the fact that they have distributed all their funds to the needs of the project.

First of all 1% is not "a lot". And bounty can be classified as one of the needs of the project. Without efficient advertising, the project will never be able to attract interest from the investors. And I don't know why you don't consider bounty as an "effective form of advertising". It is even more surprising, as you are currently taking part in a bounty campaign. Could you please enlighten us a bit more?
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:41:04 PM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?
But now, the hunters throw almost all the projects , even from the last project just steps away from cut pool , it is very sad that I did that , I think you need the creators of these projects to be punished !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:58:03 PM

There are still few project developers that still appreciate the effort bounty hunters put to promote their projects. However the majority falls into the category explained by the creator of this thread, especially when it comes to the time of distributing tokens, then problem arise. The idea that bounty hunters will agree to participate in some bounties and neglect others can never work because we are not the same.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:51:35 PM

But the fact we cannot expect the ico project to distribute the token initially and it is not fair also show to send the the tokens for the users before they complete their work.
When the time investors receive the fun at the same time you could have expected bounded distribution for the participants that might be fair. Then and if the forum allegate any DT member to scan the bounty project and confirm their legitimacy then it will be great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fireag

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:53:29 PM

Yes, I see that a year ago it was much more profitable to do bounty, people were not deceived and paid on time, the projects were good and quickly went to the stock exchange. it's hard to understand a good project right now or not
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:14:31 AM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

Well, if the developers keep treating bounty hunters bad, there won't be enough hunters to promote the project.
You can see there are many projects are failed to raise enough money nowadays.
What we can do as bounty hunter is, never supporting project who have developers like them, and search for other good project with a good devs.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:52:52 AM

Delaying payments or reducing them is the most common of a bounty. In such cases, bounty hunters can make anti-advertising project, perhaps this is the only way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:58:40 AM

I don't think any project will agree to make any payment upfront without the job being done first when it has to do with bounties.  But I know payment can be held on escrow just like Bountyhive or bounty0x usually do

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 12:04:38 PM

if we see, they prioritize investors more than bounty hunters. logically, investors give money, and the worst possibility that happens to a project is a scam, right? well, that way they can steal from investors, whether it's 100% investor money, or by listing to a market exchange with a low exchange rate.

while bounty hunters, they work to promote the project, without any money coming in. so, the team thinks that they don't get anything from the bounty hunter. even if you think about it, bounty hunters actually work very efficiently to promote their projects so investors want to come in, for example, bounty facebook, telegram, twitter, blogs, artike, youtube, and signatures.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:23:39 PM

the bounty hunter will slowly disappear.
the solution for the bounty hunter in my opinion if you want to continue to get the benefits of crypto must trade.

Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult to run an idea that you convey ... because the bounty hunters come from various countries which in fact we don't know at all .. maybe there are some who hope to improve the image of the bounty hunters in the eyes of the developers who launched a project ... but some are just looking for money only ... they don't care about their own image as a bounty hunter who is looked down on by many parties ... so, let's together change each other's style in participating in the campaign bounty project ...

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: