Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF ALTCOIN DROPS WHEN LISTED IN AN EXCHANGE?  (Read 553 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:27:59 PM

It takes months to erect a building, but it takes days to destroy Developers takes days to gather investors and accumulate the fund to promote their project while same investors destroys the project value within minutes.

Do you know that 80%  of those who invested are there for the profit and not to stick with the projects? Each and every one of them all have their profit goal set, some are okay with 10% increase, some 20% and so on, and the moment they actualize their goal, they will pull out their fund immediately from the market and dump it.

Few people who are probably greedy and waiting to take millions from it, or those who are passionate about the project are the ones left behind, and the moment a project enters an exchange, it could take just few minutes for them to witness an increase in value, and the moment there is an increase, there are so many investor that has already placed sell order down, and the moment there is massive dump, then what do we expect to happen to the coin value? It will dump seriously and the value becomes far lower than ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:11:06 PM

HELLO GUYS

First i will like to know the input of others because this could be the first step we take to solve the problems affecting the price of coins, for bounty hunters.
Personally it has affected me when budgeting because participating in a bounty i first worry about getting paid for my work, then i worry about the project being a success, then i also have to worry about the price of the coin rising or falling then i worry about the percentage rise or fall. But basically both parties are to be blamed; most bounty hunter think about making profit before the success of the project itself so bounty hunters sell their coin at any price available which is the major cause of dumping. further more project are sometimes listed in corrupt exchange which simulate the price of coin to favor them and maximize their profit.
what do you think? and how can we fix this problems ?
If a project is really strong, the amount of bounty for them is just a small number. So they can buy back that bounty tokens without affecting the token price. However, most projects with bounty now encounter this problem, hunters will dump at any price. To fix this problem, only the project team can do it.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

I think the dump in the price of a project after exchange listing is down to two factors which are
Ridiculous bonuses given to pre-sale investors and tokensale
Lack of a viable product to back up the tokens.
These are the major reasons tokens dump after they get listed.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:10:04 PM

There are several reasons for that and the most common are bounty participants, because they know that within the first half a year price will likely go down, so they are dumping at the beginning to earn at least something.

not only bounty participants my friend
but early investors too, because a lot of project give a huge bonus to their early investors, especially for private sale investors
for now, a lot of bounty tokens locked in some period time, but a lot of project still down in price after listed on exchange buddy
That is true, bounty campaigns sending tokens few months after the end of bounty campaign with lock-in period. So how can bounty hunters cause a dump?
The team is responsible for the dumps! Their behavior, progress and so on.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:22:09 PM

This question has been answered numerous times on different thread here on btt. The price of token drop because of many reasons. Sometime it may be as a result of token dump by hunters and investors that receive huge bonuses. Also, the price dump can be as a result of manipulation by the dev team. This is usually noticed from the first batch of transaction done immediately the token is listed resulting in listing at the price far below the ICO price. Also, listing on batch exchange can also be as a result of price dump. When there is no demand for the token but rather people are selling
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: