Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will you get in return?  (Read 1720 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:05:17 PM

When you invest you cannot tell the exact amount to get in return. The price in crypto is very volatile and you cannot compute how much you earn from investing. Invest to those coins with great project and offer a profitable.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:51:05 AM

For a $100 investment in an altcoin, how much do you think one can get in return during the bull run.

It is very unpredictable. If you would find a good coin that would not post any updates, you can even lose your money, but if you would get lucky and find several altcoins that would moon, you can easily make 10k USD.
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 10:37:39 AM

-90$

Profit is known when you actually sell.

By looking at the question, is highly probable that you will watch your 100$ grow to 150$ then 250$ or even more based on shitcoin's quality,  but you will never sell until at bear market bottom for 10$

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:40:11 PM

I do not think bull run has kick-started at this point of time as bitcoin is taking over altcoins. So you cannot get much returns on the investment of $100. But obviously if you hold coins you can get good returns on your investment in the long run. So my advice is just to buy altcoins at cheap price and hold them for long term.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

For a $100 investment in an altcoin, how much do you think one can get in return during the bull run.

The sky is the limit  but I highly suggest you choose a low supply altcoin like it has only less than 300M total supply.  Because I remember Nano which is formerly known as Raiblocks did 100x and it has only less than 150M supply. In a bullrun, even a shitcoin can give you massive returns so I guess for $100 investment in any coin that is very cheap then it is possible that the return you can get  is $900 - $2k maximum.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

You may get nothing if you bought a shit coins and the worst part is, If you think you will double that amount just for buying some coins on bull run, then you are wrong. you need to buy the right one to be able to gain from that amount you have.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:28:08 PM

You may get nothing if you bought a shit coins and the worst part is, If you think you will double that amount just for buying some coins on bull run, then you are wrong. you need to buy the right one to be able to gain from that amount you have.
I don't think a fool would buy a coin like that. an investor will of course think about the best asset to be bought, not with assets that have no demand in the market. even if that happens maybe only on ICO or IEO coin investments. and of course you know how to risk from such investments.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:36:40 PM

There are no assurance to it and exact calculation but only possibilities
specially if you compare ATH price to current price. List them on excel for a better review.
Huge return is possible as long as you chose those altcoins that are literally oversold, with legit partnerships and still has active developments and updates.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

There are no assurance to it and exact calculation but only possibilities
specially if you compare ATH price to current price. List them on excel for a better review.
Huge return is possible as long as you chose those altcoins that are literally oversold, with legit partnerships and still has active developments and updates.

Having good system like this will allow you to assess your potential profits. It all depends from your better understanding regarding this market. Most of the time, people do earn much better if they have a good implementation of strategies. Planning ahead with your target profit with projects that you invest your money will gives you a good chance to accomplish the outcome that you wanted.

There's no exact amount for people who will go inside the market without any aimed rewards. But to those who take time to assess even there's no assurance, chances is higher to attain bigger benefits.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:38:48 PM

Honestly no one can know this well because altcoins are really unpredictable. In my experience, it usually increases 3 to 4 times or more. For $ 100 I think you should buy cheap altcoins and sell them at the time of price increase. In addition to achieving high profits with $ 100 capital, it will depend on the risk that you dare to accept. Good luck and good investment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:15:05 PM

$ 100 investment might be a multiple of 10% - 15% to be a good thing when seen in current market positions. because the market position is currently unstable and requires a significant increase

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:48:58 PM

We cannot predict how much profit we can make in investing as much as $100, because the active price movement of altcoin makes all opportunities possible, and not infrequently also with $100 capital we can get a small profit, but that does not rule out the possibility if our capital can also be reduced if the price of altcoin has decreased.

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

much also depends on market conditions that might be feasible to multiply right for us for each investment that needs clarity, whereas the market will always be discussed if it is time to buy.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

100$ in normal market i can make a profit 30% that is 130$ but when bullrun i think we can making profit until 100-200%.
that mean when bullrun is the best time to sell.

maybe you are right,
but if we can predict the right cryptocurrency to invest my friend
anyway, if we drop our money in the wrong coin, we can lose our money too

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:54:06 PM

100$ in normal market i can make a profit 30% that is 130$ but when bullrun i think we can making profit until 100-200%.

maybe you are right,
It seems we already know it all. and now I don't expect much from the investment that I make. when I have enough I will sell it.
remember friends, too many people lose their money because they are too greedy in waiting for better results.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:50:13 PM

maybe you are right,
You will not be able to predict anything in crypto. If you or anyone can, all if us will buy bitcoin on 2010 -2011 and still hold it until now. Crypto is full of unpredictable things and you can't simply say you will able to predict what would be happen
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:23:29 PM

I think to be able to get the benefits I just need to take a distance of 50% is enough, but usually many people who try to choose more results so that they will wait longer to be able to get maximum results.
blockchain master

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:02:51 PM

bull run means at least 4x
do the maths
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:51:17 AM

bull run means at least 4x
do the maths
Bull run does not guarantee that all the coin in the market will have such multiplication, the bull run of 2017 is what we could have seen have such tendency, but now, thank your God if you see your coin 2x, not every coin will be able to do that 4x. Even the bitcoin that is even king of cryptocurrency, do you really believe that bitcoin will ever head for that 4x, no I don’t think that is possible now.

If you are talking of 4x, it means you re in directly confirming that bitcoin will reach about $40k, and I am not so sure that thee trader and the bears will ever allow bitcoin to even climb  up to $30k before taking the market back to its all bear market and them we start the cycle all over again. The few coins that I see doing 4x are maybe the coins that are with low cap and working product.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:43:58 PM

-90$

Profit is known when you actually sell.

By looking at the question, is highly probable that you will watch your 100$ grow to 150$ then 250$ or even more based on shitcoin's quality,  but you will never sell until at bear market bottom for 10$
Lol, I think many of us has been guilty based on this also and if you are being sincere, I think you are talking under experience, probably you have also watched some of your coin grow and while you were expecting higher amount, then the bears comes crumbling it for you. Many of the investors we have actually fell victim of this in 2017 during the bull run of both the bitcoin and that of the altcoins.

Majority of us when the surge started happening, we thought we could wait a little longer and see how we can be blessed the more, and you can see how many of us are kind of stalked with that value now. I understand what you are just trying to say, that op should just take any profit that he sees no matter how little because anything could happen at the point that he is waiting for it to increase.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████