Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Crave] Crave: Project  (Read 2541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:33:52 AM

Great to see the new thread. Good luck with the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:26:50 AM

lmao wowowow....really? this scam pnd shit again? AGAIN? hahaha

the first crave shitcoin pnd one of the beeeeessst ever, fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck me hahahaha.

never again.

And look at the account above... probably a hacked legendary account.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

the first crave shitcoin pnd one of the beeeeessst ever, fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck me hahahaha.

never again.

no dumbass.  my own since the start years ago.  TYVM.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:41:01 PM

never again.
CRAVE is not a shitcoin.

This was how CRAVE started:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.0

Crave was launched with NO PREMINE and ECONOMIC PURITY.

Crave is NO PREMINE, NO INSTAMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX.

The Pump and Dump activity does not negate the fact that Crave started as NO PREMINE and continues with ECONOMIC PURITY.

CRAVE LIVES ON !!!!  Cheesy

IT IS TIME TO CRAVE YOUR CRAVE  Grin

StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:18:28 PM

never again.

no dumbass.  my own since the start years ago.  TYVM.

I don't talk about yours.
Crave-Community Project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:29:25 PM

Ok, so to address some of the less positive comments above. The project is old and been around for a minute. The previous team left it and some of the community members are trying to keep the project going. It is not dead, its not a scam, but with a small team and limited resources , there are definitely  challenges. Will the new team be successful? Only time will tell, but real efforts are being made. Is it a pnd? No! And to be absolutely clear, there have been many pnd groups trying to get corroboration and all have been rejected. Neither does the team condone any of that shit. Why? Because the jerks who do pnp are exploiters who often leave users and communities holding bags. This is not good for projects and not good for the space.But the team cannot control outside influences either. As to marketing, when there is something substantive in development to market, then there will be efforts to do so, and not until then. There are some promo things going, but its mostly for the community and a bit of exposure to keep the brand relevant in the space. As to price, the team will not guarantee anything. The team is trying build value through usability. If users find the project and assets worthy they will use and support it and that could stimulate price, but the fact is, like any project, it could fall on its face and become part of history. There are 2000 other coins/token, projects out there and and people should do their research and make their own choices as to what projects they involve themselves in, including Crave.  The Crave team will continue to do what it can to keep Crave relevant and evolving and that's all we can do. What else can we do? All that said, Crave is an open community and welcomes all who want to participate in the project through positive means.

Thanks,
DRC
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:00:19 PM

This is the History of CRAVE, in chronological order:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110730.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2547950.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164508.0

tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:58:28 AM

Could someone share nodes addresses?
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:19:38 PM

Could someone share nodes addresses?
https://explorersite.cc/
And go to network tab.

Salute

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:19:02 PM

Hello everyone.The monthly update for August is  up and can be viewed here: https://crave.cc/news_item/1083/crave-community-update---august-2019.html

Also, thanks berron, for th assist!

Kindly,
DRC
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:56:00 AM

ahh, to be young again

joe moz and co scam was beautiful here but the cherry on top was the burning for "blur"... shit, I still remember the name of the colored coin hahahahah.... yeah I think I burnt around 2k craves LMAO what a dumb ass  Cheesy... anyways, good luck with whatever you're trying to do here, I hope you bought all of the coins to make it worth your while.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:15:18 PM

ahh, to be young again

joe moz and co scam was beautiful here but the cherry on top was the burning for "blur"... shit, I still remember the name of the colored coin hahahahah.... yeah I think I burnt around 2k craves LMAO what a dumb ass  Cheesy... anyways, good luck with whatever you're trying to do here, I hope you bought all of the coins to make it worth your while.
Hi proletariat, do you have evidence or traces of the old block chain?
I am happy to pay for a block explorer to revive the very first block chain, to be used in a Crave Archives Museum.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:10:56 AM

ahh, to be young again

I am happy to pay for a block explorer to revive the very first block chain, to be used in a Crave Archives Museum.

I do have old files - last modified on: august 7th 2015... what's in it for me? am I getting my crave-lambo or a crave-hondacivic or at least a fuckin certificate of stupidity or something?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:53:21 AM

ahh, to be young again

I do have old files - last modified on: august 7th 2015... what's in it for me? am I getting my crave-lambo or a crave-hondacivic or at least a fuckin certificate of stupidity or something?
Hi,

I sent you a PM on September 6, explaining why we need the revive the old explorer.

We need to prove to the world that CRAVE started with economic purity. This is an important feature of any crypto that wants to survive these challenging times of crypto regulations.

This would be the most important stage of promoting CRAVE to the world (especially to international investors). CRAVE is an old coin that has survived the times.

I want to recreate ALL of the CRAVE block chains that existed after every CRAVE hard-fork/swap/update.

You will profit from Crave, when the price rises.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:35:06 PM

@GREEDYJOHN

Your gusto is appreciated, but it would be good if you could drop in the discord and communicate further with the current team on your ideas.As I communicated to you in PM, keeping with  the ideological notion purity is important, as is staying in line with  regulatory standards. Crave began with No ICO, Pre-mine, or block portions attributed towards development funding. But at the same time, the project has been abandoned by previous teams/ Devs, and now has a new team from the community. The team is trying to grow the team, and proceed forth with developments. The reality is , with no development funds available, the team members have been funding the project, and have all been volunteers. Some support has come from others in the community as well, be it funding, providing knowledge, experience, or other means of support. Proposals are planned to be put forth to gain access to funding through the MN governance system. But because that source must come from the voting of solely MN holders, it remains to be seen if  the MN holders will get behind the proposals. Currently almost half the coin supply is held by the top 25 wallets. If those top 25 wallets are held by the same persons  or those top 25 wallets, or  even a majority holder of MN decides too, the person(s) can submit their own proposals and vote on them and exploit the governance system and take those funds for whatever purpose, even if its not in any way towards the further development of the project. There are definitely positive aspects to having a MN system. But there are the downsides to funding development that is solely based on the governance of a MN model. In many cases it seems to work, as long as the majority of MN holders are supportive of proposals or  MN are somewhat distributed among many users who  create a bit of diversity  and more likely balanced voting. Projects trying to evolve will severely struggle without some type of funding. Even if every person volunteered with technical support, there will be costs to some degree. So it may be that a portion of block rewards may need to be apportioned towards developments. There are chains that are doing this in a balanced way and also taking into account regulatory guides, and purity as it relates to the ideology of what Cryptos originally stands for, which is Freedom & Sovereignty over ones life. As a community driven project, these are some topics of discussion, and all input and feedback is valued.

Thanks,
DRC
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:26:18 AM

It's probably a scam. old and dead projet.

never again.
Why you hate CRAVE ? what's wrong with you ?
Are you investor in here or not ? Please read this for more information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.0
I think your account Bitcointalk is hacked

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

@GREEDYJOHN

Your gusto is appreciated, but it would be good if you could drop in the discord and communicate further with the current team on your ideas.As I communicated to you in PM, keeping with  the ideological notion purity is important, as is staying in line with  regulatory standards. Crave began with No ICO, Pre-mine, or block portions attributed towards development funding. But at the same time, the project has been abandoned by previous teams/ Devs, and now has a new team from the community. The team is trying to grow the team, and proceed forth with developments. The reality is , with no development funds available, the team members have been funding the project, and have all been volunteers. Some support has come from others in the community as well, be it funding, providing knowledge, experience, or other means of support. Proposals are planned to be put forth to gain access to funding through the MN governance system. But because that source must come from the voting of solely MN holders, it remains to be seen if  the MN holders will get behind the proposals. Currently almost half the coin supply is held by the top 25 wallets. If those top 25 wallets are held by the same persons  or those top 25 wallets, or  even a majority holder of MN decides too, the person(s) can submit their own proposals and vote on them and exploit the governance system and take those funds for whatever purpose, even if its not in any way towards the further development of the project. There are definitely positive aspects to having a MN system. But there are the downsides to funding development that is solely based on the governance of a MN model. In many cases it seems to work, as long as the majority of MN holders are supportive of proposals or  MN are somewhat distributed among many users who  create a bit of diversity  and more likely balanced voting. Projects trying to evolve will severely struggle without some type of funding. Even if every person volunteered with technical support, there will be costs to some degree. So it may be that a portion of block rewards may need to be apportioned towards developments. There are chains that are doing this in a balanced way and also taking into account regulatory guides, and purity as it relates to the ideology of what Cryptos originally stands for, which is Freedom & Sovereignty over ones life. As a community driven project, these are some topics of discussion, and all input and feedback is valued.

Thanks,
DRC
I would love to join the discord, but I am just too busy right now (I am always tired from work). However, I am happy to fund the revival of old CRAVE block-chains, if anybody can provide useful material.

Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

Hello,
Recently, there has been quite an increase in MN coming online. Some users have experienced node connectivity issues. In order to make sure there has not been any wallets that may have forked off the main chain, please go grab the latest bootstrap from the GitHub  https://github.com/Crave-Community-Project/Crave-Project/releases, download  it and unzip it . Close your wallets. Then, go to your appdata folder and paste the new bootstrap in there. Restart your wallet and let it sync.  Then go to the explorer https://explorersite.cc/ and verify your wallets are on the current block. Alternatively, you can also go to your wallet, tools, wallet repair, and then chose the option “resync”, and let the wallet sync.

The uncompressed and zipped  bootstrap can also be found in the discord https://discord.gg/wbhbg22 , in #bootstrap-latest.
You can also grab some addnodes from the discord #wallet-staking-support, and add them to your crave.conf folder.

Thanks,
The Team
one_direction

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:08:14 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 12:19:25 AM by one_direction

but the cherry on top was the burning for "blur"... shit, I still remember the name of the colored coin hahahahah.... yeah I think I burnt around 2k craves LMAO what a dumb ass

this was before my time... found this thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022959.0

what happend to those 60.000 blur coins?

@DRC: this website still tells about this old story: https://nomics.com/assets/crave-crave
and showing old websites https://nomics.com/assets/crave-crave/info

never mind, we should look to the future!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:38:58 PM

I am happy to fund the revival of old CRAVE block-chains (as Archived Documents), if anybody can provide the old files from 2015.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: