Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collecting multiple ERC20 tokens. Good luck!  (Read 2244 times)
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:26:19 AM

You are lucky enough to get lots of tokens because not necessarily other bounty hunters get some tokens on your list, I suggest you have to be patient and wait for those tokens to be listed on the stock. one more Stay confident that some of your tokens have great potential in the future

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:34:00 AM

If you still hold all the tokens that you have, that is very good. But from all the tokens that you have, I don't think they are all good. Only a few tokens have the opportunity for the future to increase, such as TELE, HighBank. For the time being, maybe that's all I know.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:41:56 AM

You should hold miracletele grabity gowithmi for a long term because they have good roadmaps and pro teams, hopefully if better bullrun comes in 2020 you will be happy with the results

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:51:08 AM

Hold all your tokens and when will be bull run, one of this token can give you much profit which satisfied all your hard work

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:36:53 AM

Hold all your tokens and when will be bull run, one of this token can give you much profit which satisfied all your hard work

But the probability of this decreases every day, unfortunately. All these tokens do not have really working interesting projects. Many projects are closed. I now have dozens of different tokens on my wallets, and the confidence that my work will ever pay off is melting in me.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

GowithMi and Grabity look really good, I also hold both. They have a clear long-term plan, and patience is the key. But for the short term, both are not the right choice.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:39:56 AM

Hubris is already traded, but all listed tokens are mostly not yet actively traded, and did not hit the exchanges yet
you never know with tokens, you have to follow project development, but there is a lot of scams and failures lately
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:49:33 AM

Hubris is already traded, but all listed tokens are mostly not yet actively traded, and did not hit the exchanges yet
you never know with tokens, you have to follow project development, but there is a lot of scams and failures lately
Hubrisone is traded but its price is 10 times lower than the ICO price. I really don't like it and for me, it is always an indicator of not high-quality work

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

how did you manage to keep the overview? these are several campaigns at the same time to make sure that it will go out at all in one year.
i myself am partly already overloaded with signature + telegram at the same time to fulfill all requirements. Cheesy
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

Well done for accumulating all these tokens, but please don't expect much from many of these coins as very few could fetch you something. The rest you must dispose them early when the price just turn significant or else they will just be in the wallet for no profit.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Dexage already had IEO on bitforex and trading but bounty tokens are still frozen. I think that after unfreezing tokens we will see a small price reduction.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

The best time to get altcoins in your bags guys. We are not far away from another hype wave and this is your chance to catch the train. Search for good altcoins with big value and small price and invest in them to get benefits in the future.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

I am one of the holders of the Miracle Tele (TELE) coin and until now I still hold this coin ... because I am sure TELE will rise high ... 2x the miracletele has bought back from bounty and airdrop participants ... so that until now the price of TELE is still stable ... and there are some altcoins that I still hold that I think will grow later ...

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:06:55 AM

of course now you will see that they seem to be worthless. because this market is quite new, not yet popularized, the tokens you are targeting in the future can become golden, especially I see you telephoto very potential

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?

Cool You really enjoy it. As many as 25 of your projects pass patiently. There are good and not ... sure 2 (two) of the 25 projects can cover you tired of MiracleTele (TELE) and GoWithMi (GMAT) in my opinion.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:29:33 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?
I think holding these tokens is the worst strategy. Because I used to make a lot of airdrop projects and bounty, then I hold hundreds of different tokens and after 2 years, only each Energi is profitable for me.
This means you will have to wait a few more years to get a profit and you must accept that some of the tokens you hold will no longer exist.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: