Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collecting multiple ERC20 tokens. Good luck!  (Read 2244 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:10:06 PM

Don't be quick to judge those coins. Infact, I have nothing less than 100 coins in my Erc20 wallet with no value at this point but hopeful, I should get something from them someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:10:51 PM

You have a lot of token in your list and i saw one of the token in your list are worth one of them if TELE if you search of this token maybe you are be going to amaze of it. And my advise for you is to wait and need patience because they are are going to pump the price on that happen maybe you can earn more about holding it.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:24:38 PM

Don't be quick to judge those coins. Infact, I have nothing less than 100 coins in my Erc20 wallet with no value at this point but hopeful, I should get something from them someday.
You're right, but looking at their current market performance it surely we cant tell something about. None of them has huge market potential, they still keep at low growing market movements and some of them are not. Not really that bad if half of our portfolio are profiting cause we can only have some returns un;ike if they all just nothing, it gonna be a waste of time.

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

I'm also collecting tokens in my eth wallet. At the moment I have 18 coins, 11 are frauds, 3 are deaths and another 3 I still hope that they will increase their value.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:08:50 PM

I think a collection of coins like this (which comes from bounty rewards and airdrops) is very much. And most bounty hunters also have the same experience. But be patient and be assured that at least some of the many lists will have coins that are truly worthy after a long wait, the term is to the moon. I also hope so because all this time it still holds around 40 coins that will be of value or not.  Grin Grin
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:16:50 PM

From the list, you can observe tons of shitcoins or dead projects with absconded team. If you must collect the coins, kindly do a quick research before throwing in that dollar to the project. In the end, you will discover that the little 30 minutes research was worth it afterall

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
alphaboon

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 11:29:36 PM

Actually what Wallet are you having?  I have tried but got nothing at all.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

We have at least 7 same coins that we've got in the bounty campaign, it's kinda frustrating we are already in the bull run and majority of the coins are moving, but these new coins coming from late 2018 to earlier 2019 are still no value, no market or even if they are in the market the price is down 60 to 80% of it's ICO price.

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:32:59 AM

If you take a close look that that list of tokens you have collected, you will see that two projects which has done great are the two projects which actually has something to offer when it comes to their actual products, I think you should focus more on projects like that and stop participating in just any bounty you come across.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:20:22 PM

I have some coins from your list. I mainly hope for TELE, about which many have already spoken here, and I liked the VantaToken (VNT) project in which I also took part. The coin successfully bargains, and the bounty turned out to be a decent payment - about 1 ETH, which is pretty good by today's standards.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:39:05 PM

~snip

If the price of the Token you hold has a minimum exchange rate of 0.00001 ETH, there is a high probability that if the price of ETH rises, then the token has a good value for the future. And I see the Token that you hold is a token that has good quality.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:22:46 PM

maybe a portion of your token will eventually become shitcoin, but if you believe that it stays and waits for the market to improve or the price of bitcoin rises. I only have a few tokens on your list like Vanta, Xcrypt, and Miracletele. I personally believe and hope that this token will have a high price later.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?
just be positive bro for sure 90% of your token have a future and just being develop right now because we all know that 2018 is a hard year for bounties to collect funds (ICO etc), like you i have alot of bounty token in my wallet and hoping to get profit from them in the right time.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?
Lot of tokens,even if one or two got into bull run then you can make desired amount of profits but collecting tokens is not an wise option,only invest very less on tokens when compared to the capital you invested in coins with top ranks in coinmarket cap value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:18:40 PM

Some of the projects that you have listed are really great. Like the GoWithMi, it’s a very good coin. Many people I know and by seeing the comments on this forum, people have benefited from it already. Hopefully, the other projects will also rise, just be patient with them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:34:40 PM

you have good bag! Miracletele is very perspective! also even now you can earn some money! and I feel that bull run soon
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:38:36 AM

for the time being I have a lot of ERC20 tokens. I still haven't sold them because the price is still below the standard so I still keep to save it first and I also don't miss always monitoring the BTC price movements and seeing the graph movements, and temporarily from the results I joined the project which also signed, I haven't sold it because the price is still far below expectations. I keep it neatly, and when the price goes up I sell.

At present, I also have a lot of ERC-20s and haven't sold them because there are some that have not been listed on the market. In addition, the price of tokens is too cheap and far below the ICO price. Maybe if the price starts to improve, I will sell but seeing the current market conditions, I think it's better to hold it back
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:59:20 AM

there are some good tokens like xcrypt. I also still hold it and wait for the listing on the exchange, hopefully it will give good results at the altcoin session later. for now I'm still holding the token that I have, like you. and I'm sure of the many tokens that I think potentially, at least there are at least a few satisfying tokens

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:07:06 AM

It may have high selling point and it may not have, some of them might have even turned to shitcoins before the altcoins bull run, but there is nothing much you can do than just to wait and see the effect of altcoins bull run on them, you might be lucky to have some that will surge up to 1000x , and if they do, then that is money for you, but I would not advise that you rely on these coins alone as investment, because I can’t seems to see any popular project that you have worked on here.

It is better you still raise some little fund to directly invest in some of the altcoins that we have listed at the top 100 of the marketcap, so that you don’t lose out when the bull run start in case you have promoted projects that will not respond to alts bull  because not all alt will, believe me.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:51:26 AM

Lolz, 2018 has been the worst year in the history of bounty and ICO which result to the poor market of all new token and coins as the bear market really take down every single crypto

So having some token in yr wallet is not a bad lucky but the market makes it so has some really want the best to happen but situation at hand makes it worst , just hold them and see if the future has something for them but am sure not all but some might still come back to life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: