Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collecting multiple ERC20 tokens. Good luck!  (Read 2244 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:47:08 PM

I can see you have Miracle Tele as one of your tokens, you need to be patient for them as the project already have a working product it's telecommunication company, you can always stack your tokens with them and earn biweekly profit from their company revenue shares, while you wait for their official exchange listing. Try to do some day trade, it can help you recover from some of the time the useless bounties have wasted you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:01:10 PM

In my case, I have more than a hundred tokens that I have collected overtime by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops. They are just there in my wallet valueless. At first, I got frustrated. But as time goes by, I got immune and just moved on to another campaign hoping that the next time will be more fruitful.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:03:09 PM

be patient, your tokens will rise when the bitcoin price rises, now the market seems to be starting to go green again and most likely the bullrun is coming soon.

if the project team still active to develop the project, i think hodling is a good idea
but if the team already quiet or maybe gone, i think the token will have no value my friend

Jimscovlt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:35:43 PM

Hello friends! I want buy your MiracleTele (TELE). How many you have? Pls contact me oidwrer2@gmail.com or telegram @Rator91

can you be trusted? I have 12000 Miracle tokens, if I can trust you 30% of the price of my token for you.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:39:26 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
14.Vault Smart Security (VSS)
15.CustomContractNetwork (CCN)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

yes, I deliberately collected tokens and waited for the arrival of bullrun Huh
in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?

I also got some of the tokens listed from the bounties I did some months back. Some the listed coins such as miracle Tele and DAA still have potential to go up in price probably in the future but the rest of the tokens I can't predict what may happen to them in the future. Ones we have altcoins bullrun, I believe miarcletele and DAA will soar very high. My opinion.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

I have the same token as you - Vanta, I'm betting a lot on this project, at the moment I like it, but I think they need time to grow.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:16:13 PM

Miracle tele and Hubris hold it- their dev team is very active.. miracle tele is a good one, you can stack your token and they will pay you by euro.. Hubris still under development but i think their wallet is up already.. I have participated in those 2 bounties also  Grin

CC9234

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:20:09 PM

maybe I'm not lucky, because I participated in the wrong year, where 2018 is a bad year for bounty hunters, many fraudulent projects and different from 2017 which is said to be a favorable year for bounty hunters ...
I joined a social media campaign, I want to share the story that in one year I have collected tokens from the ERC20 platform around 25 tokens from the number of projects that I follow, the following is the list :

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

Just imagine the time I spent in this work even almost every project appeared I always followed, but there were also those who did not pay, ...... and maybe this was not comparable with the expenditure of data that I used in work, but I learned a lot from Here, in terms of projects and interacting in this forum, I start from zero until I get some tokens from this hard work and hopefully this will soon be paid off.

in your opinion if the price of bitcoin really rises like in 2017 or maybe the price of ETH rises, does my tokens also have high selling points? or at least be able to return data expenses so far  Grin?

one problem. you're missing one ERC20 token....

26. BitcoinSoV (BSoV)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:11:04 PM

Most of your tokens are not known. Have you checked to see if the tokens developers are actively developing most of them?
Price of all tokens fell really bad during the bear market and they are showing no signs of recovery in this current market.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:04:07 PM

1. EPIC- F (EPIC)
2.HUBRIS (HBRS)
3.Saturn (XSAT)
4.FiveBalance (FBN)
5.VantaToken (VNT)
6.Grabity Coin (GBT)
7.AlpRockz (APZ)
8.BlueWorld Token (BNOW)
9.Toqqn (TQN)
10.Lure (LCR)
11.TrueBrym Coin (TGC)
12.Dexage (DXG)
13.Mindsync (MAI)
16.GoWithMi (GMAT)
17.Ammut (XAMM)
18.OOBTC (OBX)
19.MiracleTele (TELE)
20.DABOUNTY (DAA)
21.ISKRA (CCOH)
22.XCRYPT (XCT)
23.Gric Coin (GC)
24. HIGH BANK (HG)
25. mHealthCoin (MHEC)

This is hilarious. Only Miracletele and Vanta token did well here in a list of 25 coins. If we draw and analysis from this sample, we can likely say that out of the top 200 performing coins on coinmarketcap, over 2000 coins have launched and turned shit in the space of five years. This is an insane analogy and it begs for cryptocurrency control
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:06:38 PM

Most situations were unpredictable. Have you found out that an active developer token is developing most of this? The price of all the tokens on the bear market has plummeted, and today there are no signs of recovery on the market.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:27:20 PM

You have lots of tokens, I have several lists but some of them are worthless, MiracleTele (TELE) has a good idea and until now I still keep it, it takes a little while for a good project to increase the price, hopefully the tokens that you hold has good prices when bulls come

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:48:28 PM

So far, I also have collected so many new coins from bounty rewards. Some of them have been sold and some of them are still kept tight on my wallet. Some are similar to you as: HUBRIS, Saturn, ISKRA, and there are still around more than 20 tokens or coins again that I still hold until now. Be patient and hope that someday, those coins will be worth it.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:07:55 AM

Hmm....you collect a lot of ERC20 tokens like me also.
Maybe some of your token can have high price in the future, like OOBTC , Hubris, miracletele , Gowithme.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:57:18 AM

Maybe some of your token can have high price in the future, like OOBTC , Hubris, miracletele , Gowithme.

I have more than 40 different types of tokens and many have no value. Mostly I get it from airdrop. About altcoin, at the moment I think it's different from 2017 where the price skyrocketed, investors prefer to invest in bitcoin and maybe the altseason will happen some time to come.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:07:47 AM

I think that also happened to many bounty hunters, you are not alone. I see MiracleTele and GoWithMi, both are good tokens.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:31:15 AM

I have more than 40 different types of tokens and many have no value. Mostly I get it from airdrop. About altcoin, at the moment I think it's different from 2017 where the price skyrocketed, investors prefer to invest in bitcoin and maybe the altseason will happen some time to come.
that's huge amount of altcoin in your wallet.and  maybe it just be garbage in our wallet while have no value.personally i am prefer to switch it into major coins such as bitcoin  , eth or other top 10 cmc.it will give me more value in future.rather than hold it that maybe its value decrease alot again.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:01:54 AM

Probably the best tokens from your list would be GoWithMi and MiracleTele. MiracleTele offers a way how to earn €, but be aware, there is a high risk of scam!  Smiley
Miracle Tele has a working product, it is a mobile operator that will cover more than 200 countries with its services. For a long time, this team really pays good passive income from their tokens. If it was a fraud, I do not think that they would bear such expenses. Although, of course, everything is possible.
As for the named tokens, a certain part of them will, in any case, increase in price over time and the effort expended should pay off well with their profits.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:13:23 AM

Probably the best approach is what the OP is doing - just collect the coins form what you judge to be good projects, and hold long term. It is obviously more profitable if you sell quickly and then put the money in other coins that surge up - but that can be quite difficult to do in practice. IF you're not lucky and not an expert in trading, holding good coins can be a sound strategy.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:19:43 AM

Probably the best approach is what the OP is doing - just collect the coins form what you judge to be good projects, and hold long term. It is obviously more profitable if you sell quickly and then put the money in other coins that surge up - but that can be quite difficult to do in practice. IF you're not lucky and not an expert in trading, holding good coins can be a sound strategy.
in this case, if you intend to save ERC20 coins, I think you should choose it. well, not all coins that use the ERC20 system are good, but, you can choose good coins from there. So far, I'm also still trying to collect popular coins from the platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: