Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Merit  (Read 762 times)
ryan249 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:55:50 AM

Hello All,

I just want to ak all of you about Merit..

why to get merit is so difficult?
Let alone 100 merit, just 1 - 10 merit is very difficult.

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.
Thank you for your kindness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:01:04 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

the merit system is used to avoid spam,
and also teaches members to try to make posts that are useful and have value in every writing that is made,
if the post you make has value and benefits then you will automatically get merit from the seniors,
but if you don't get it even though you have made a post, then you should try to evaluate what your writing lacks.
I hope this helps.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:04:22 AM

It's not a hard task if you put some effort. Contribute in the forum in a positive way, you can earn merit faster than you think.
PS- This is not the appropriate board for altcoin discussion. This is probably a meta or Help and Beginner section discussion.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:08:01 AM

Hello All,

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.
Quote a post of yours that is considered constructive and I will give you 1 merit of even 2 if I find it constructive and helpful to newbies. I'm feeling that I need to give some sMerits to some newbies so quote it here and I will give you merit Wink.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:26:28 AM

Hello All,

You really have a hard time getting merits by the way you are posting, I've checked your post but all I'm seeing are bounty submission and a few spam post, this will not get you merit, I, in my opinion, cannot give you merit because I believe you don't deserve it.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:31:11 AM

Hello All,

Quote a post of yours that is considered constructive and I will give you 1 merit of even 2 if I find it constructive and helpful to newbies. I'm feeling that I need to give some sMerits to some newbies so quote it here and I will give you merit Wink.
Hello, i'm newcomer in this forum, if you willing give me merits, i really appreciate it and thank you Smiley .
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:38:27 AM

Hello All,

You really have a hard time getting merits by the way you are posting, I've checked your post but all I'm seeing are bounty submission and a few spam post, this will not get you merit, I, in my opinion, cannot give you merit because I believe you don't deserve it.
firts of all, this my new account, i do construtive post with my friend account to check how to get merit there and after i do it, no merit and then i try to make my own, thats why i ask here how to get merit. Thank you.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:40:00 AM

the merit system is used to avoid spam,
and also teaches members to try to make posts that are useful and have value in every writing that is made,
if the post you make has value and benefits then you will automatically get merit from the seniors,
but if you don't get it even though you have made a post, then you should try to evaluate what your writing lacks.
I hope this helps.

To get merit, we must make a new topic? or just make useful reply in other people topic? thank you.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:42:22 AM

It's not a hard task if you put some effort. Contribute in the forum in a positive way, you can earn merit faster than you think.
PS- This is not the appropriate board for altcoin discussion. This is probably a meta or Help and Beginner section discussion.

i do but with my friend account, but still dont get it, but thank you for your advice.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

Hello All,

merit is indeed very difficult to obtain I personally have never received merit after this rule was made. at least we have to make good quality posts to get it is merit. requires hard work to get merit and it's not an easy thing to do.

Yes, its very difficult and makes me confused Smiley
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:56:47 AM

i do but with my friend account, but still dont get it, but thank you for your advice.
With your friend account? What has restricted you to contribute from your own account? Can you share your friend account? I might check and would share some merit to your contribution.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:57:49 AM

Why did you decide that this is very difficult? My friend reached the rank of the senior member for 4 months. he just collected information about scam projects and shared these on the forum

I dont know, i just do constructive post with my friend account, but didnt get merit. that's way i ask here sir. thank you  
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:02:00 AM

With your friend account? What has restricted you to contribute from your own account? Can you share your friend account? I might check and would share some merit to your contribution.

I just decide to join this forum with my own account. Before i just look this forum from my friend account and a little help him. Thank you.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:24:14 AM

I just decide to join this forum with my own account. Before i just look this forum from my friend account and a little help him. Thank you.

I think you are missing a lot here you just bumped your own thread in less than 5 minutes, now that is clear violation, you better go back to basic and do not think of getting merits, you are starting on a wrong foot why not go back reading more on meta and the beginners section, so you'll understand how everything works here in this forum.

ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:35:54 AM

I think you are missing a lot here you just bumped your own thread in less than 5 minutes, now that is clear violation, you better go back to basic and do not think of getting merits, you are starting on a wrong foot why not go back reading more on meta and the beginners section, so you'll understand how everything works here in this forum.

Yes, right now i'm in meta and beginners section to learn everything. thank you.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:57:44 AM

Hello, i'm newcomer in this forum, if you willing give me merits, i really appreciate it and thank you Smiley .
You should make decent post to get Smerit from people. Also, you shouldb't asked for people to give you their merit aka begging for merit. You will never get that and ignored as well from people who think you are only beg for merit
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:07:42 AM

First,you are breaking this forum rules by asking for merit and secondly merit is a brilliant solution to reduce spamming rate on this forum, if you want merit that badly you should consider making good posts on this forum, for example ,posts about crypto that other members can benefit from or spread a news about a quality content people aren't aware of

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:34:31 AM

Judging from his thread he has no idea what merit is how to get it and what are the rules about merit, OP should never ask merit in any way, he is openly asking for merits when he does not deserve one, judging from the kind of poster that he is.

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:34:56 AM

Hello All,

There are many ways to get merits, one of which is learning, reading to increase knowledge or by making high-quality and informative posts. Thus other members will judge whether we are worthy or not. we all start from beginners, each participant and ranks are also clearly different so don't be surprised if many participants have high appreciation because they have extensive insight.
But it is not recommended to ask for appreciation to other members, because there are risks and other impacts on the giver's account and also the recipient's account. if you want to follow my advice and the members here, it's better to read the forum rules first, make sure before posting whether it's off-topic or not.
so keep up the spirit and don't complain, because achievements will come to you and anyone if their posts really deserve to be appreciated.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:36:05 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 01:04:15 AM by jessyj48

Hello All,

Post a meaningful post on this forum and drop me the link,if its good enough I don't mind giving you a merit at least,merits are to rank others up but only those who create  good posts and please try to learn about how this forum works,read about its rules and regulations to avoid getting banned

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: